• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wishfoot88; why i am so weird, and you should hate me.

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
hi
this is my little segment.
i will divulge little details and thoughts i suppose.
probably will add to this once things change and so on.

Real name; Aaron
Tall
1/4 irish
3/4 english
blue/grey eyes
brown hair

so, i am male, living in a little town in the south of England.
nice little place, but full of gangs and assholes like that.

very "vanilla" little town. 2 sex shops that sell the same straight stuff. seeing this i new i was fucked up.
i have a complex sexual map.
i have a tickling fetish.
a bondage fetish that links with tickling.
a foot fetish.
and even weirder, an interest in slippers.
it is not a fetish just something i like. once i get them on i do not want to take them off. i want to wear them everywhere.

i came out to my friends a while ago. all but one didn't mind. that one was the most vanilla person i am ever likely to meet. he once beat someone to a small pile because he was making a joke that implied that this vanilla was gay. no big deal.

so this guy is almost scared of me. i had to have this little chat with him. he is still freaked out by this.

okay, appearance.
my body fucked me around a bit.
i was dangerously skinny when i was young. i actually had to agin weight because by body could not cope with the stick body. so.
it was when i was about 10-11. i just started gaining weight.
according to my dad it is the same thing that has happened to every man in my family, and looking back it has.
i do not look good. i am in no way attractive.
trust me.
when i can get the guts i will post a picture of myself and you can see for yourself.

i went through and i am kinder still going through a marvel phase.
i like all the marvel films and have a few iron man graphic novels so i am pretty nerdy.

i am really fucking annoying. i will annoy you to a point that you will physically hate me, which is why i am relatively quiet here.
i don't want to ruin this site with me mind.
i am also quite funny according to all of my mates.
after watching loads of comedy dvds and stand ups over the years i have kinda gained the skill.
at school we had to do a work experience. i opted for a shop which will remain secret. there was one person that i didn't get along with.
in English we had to do a presentation on the experience. i took the piss out of the shop and the employees. i got an A*.
my humor is always at someones expense.

i hate myself, for that reason.

i am a god fearer. i belief in god, and it scares the shit out of me. i am terrified of going to hell, and i do think that is where i am heading.
it is not that i am exactly bad, it is just that i am not exceedingly good.

i have created a series known as the "tales from Sensoria."
they are a series of stories based on an abandoned-prison-turned-tickling-obsessed-planet.
for details see my deviantart page as i do not post them anywhere else.
i write these to make others happy. they are my fantasies.

my art was going shite then shit now bad. i have never been good.
after commenting on various others someone befriended me. they continue to offer comments and encouragement. no offense to them but they are wrong.
i suck. and i am not getting better.
after making the jump from block colored on a computer t sketched and pencil colored, my confidence grew. but my ideas did not.

i have exhausted the sonic area od tickling and the Zelda area as well. i have no more ideas, and nobody seems that interested. so i will probably pack it in soon enough.

i have created a furry character known as Fuzz Wolson.
he is always on the cusp of cancellation. i can never weave him into any art.
in spite of recent art, he may be the next to fall.
but not forever, i will revive him when. if. my skill ever increases.

i feel shadowed by everyone else here.

it is my personality that stops me going to gatherings. i probably never will.

i have never ever been tickled. and yet i am a lee.
someone once tried, but failed.
i think that the fact that i have not been tickled is the reason why i like it.

this whole thing might seem negative, but it is just my view.
have any thoughts on this?
leave a comment or PM me.

thanks.

Lots of people have non-vanilla sexual interests, many millions and millions of us. So don't be so hard on yourself.

Personally, I think that somebody who only wants to fuck their spouse in the bed in the bedroom with the lights out in the missionary position is just weird. :p

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back