• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witch WWF Diva shoul Join the nWo ?

Who will join the nWo (Diva's)

• Jacqualyn (She's Tuff Enuff 4 life)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Trish Stratus (Fits the sleazy image)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stacy Keibler (Betray the Dudly's...gasp)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Debra (Double cross Austin...gasp gasp!)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Jazz (She's alot like Jacqualyn)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Terry (Why not Terry, she's user friendly)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Witch WWF Diva should Join the nWo ?

Who do you think should join the nWo out of the WWF Diva's? I'm not syaing any of them will I just thought it would be cool to see who everyone thinks might or should. I've excluded Torry Wilson, because she was already with the nWo back in her ime with WCW. In my opinion Jacqualyn would rock in the new World order. She's tuff she's mean and she deseves a push from the WWF for all her work on "Tuff Enuff"

Which Diva will join the NWO? I think it'll be either Chuck or Billy.

Drew

LOL

Chuck And Billy!!!! LMFAO!!! That was funny as hell!!! :D

Lita huh...?

I see Lita getting offered to join and refusing. He loyaty to the Hardy Boyz is unyeilding, and with the Outsiders being the tag team of the nWo it's not likley they would want the brothers in the group. So It's most likley you'd see them fued with the Hardeys and Lita in my opinion.

Debra Will Join the nWo

This is my prodiction...DEBRA will go nWo. Think about it, no one realy expect Austins real life wife to join the nWo, but I think at WrestleMania-X8 she will help Scott Hall beat the "Rattle Snake" some how.

I don't really think any of the WWF Divas would fit well with the nWo (Were there ever any women in the nWo?). Although, if anyone, I'd say Jazz, because she's the most versatile for character development, right now, and she's also got the aggressiveness thing down.

Torrie & Liz

Well their were two women who have been mebers of the nWo in the past. Miss Elizabeth was a member (To torment Randy Savage before he joined), and Torrie Wilson (who one the "fixed" Miss nWo Spring-Brake). It seem's as if right now most people feel as you do regarding Jazz Flats, but I still think Debra will turn on Austin and join the nWo at WM-X8.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back