• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

witness to wife's tickle/taunt of her friend

piyr

TMF Expert
I posted this short experience under tickling discussions earlier last week mainly to discuss my reaction but there were so many replies that thought it was a great story that I thought I'd post it here without the boring discussion of my reaction. For that, feel free to check out my original post. The only difference in the story here is that I cut the follow up taunt time down. I realized that it probably didn't last the full 20-30 seconds - just seemed that way b/c time stood still. :blaugh:

My wife had a few of her friends visit from out of town. They were sitting around having a few drinks and getting giddy while they were planning a weekend get-away.

All of a sudden my wife gave the friend next to her a few quick side tickles. Her friend laughed pretty hard but like I said they were all a little giddy already. Her friend begged her to quit but that's when my wife started to taunt her and continued with a few quick 3 second, two hand grab tickle bursts, saying things like "we're all going to tickle you. We're all going to have a big tickle party and tickle you all weekend long and there's nothing you can do about it. Tickle party, tickle party, tickle party." The women's eyes started tearing up and she was laughing pretty hard. I think more because of the situation because the tickling didn't really last that long. The taunting went on for a good 10-15 seconds after the tickles with my wife explaining how bad they were going to tickle her... The other women unfortunately didn't join in and my wife quit.

Nice story thanks for sharing. Sounds like maybe they will all get tickled that weekend getaway. I would love to be a fly on the wall where ever they are staying and see all this tickling going on and hearing all their laughing. Is your wife ticklish too?

Hate to kill the fantasy but sadly nothing happened that weekend. Truth is my wife isn't into it. Not really sure what even motivated her to tease like that since it was the first and only time I've seen it happen.

It's a memory to cherish, though. Doesn't racking that little clip bring you a thrill? And all the speculation about "why" and what your wife might have been thinking doubles the thrill for this reader. Nice share.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back