• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wolfsbane and Feral tickle each other!

Blood Eyes

Hello, fellow ticklers! I've decided I will combine my stories "The Tickling Of Feral" and "Tickling Wolfsbane" into a single story where the two Marvel mutant furries each have a round of tickling the other! It's meant to be twice the fun of my previous tickle stories, and I hope it measures up to that!

WOLFSBANE AND FERAL TICKLE EACH OTHER!

It was night at the X-Mansion, where the X-Men, out on a mission, had let X-Factor and X-Force stay for the night. One member of each team was down in the billiard room. Rhane Sinclair AKA Wolfsbane and Maria Callasantos AKA Feral, to be precise.

The two of them, to put it lightly, were bored out of their skulls. They had nothing to do, since neither had any interest in pool, they'd not had a single assignment from their leaders all day and they hadn't even gotten so much as a tummy rub or scratch behind the ears from one of their teammates. The two only were with each other so they could have compan as the slightest relief from their boredom. And even then, it wasn't helping much.

Suddenly, a fiendish idea came into Feral's mind, though she did not express it vocally. Inside her head, though, she thought: "Say...I think I know just the way for some excitement to be stirred up for me and Wolfsbane." So she walked on over to grab a pool cue and some nearby chains, as well. She then walked over to Wolfsbane and said: "Hey, Rhane, got good news for ya." After Wolfsbane asked: "Really? What is that, Maria?" "Boredom's over!" Feral replied, and then she knocked the end of the pool cue between Wolfsbane's eyes, causing her to go: "OOWWWWW!! What the bloody hell did ye do that fer?!"

"Oh, you'll see!" Feral responded, and then she kicked Wolfsbane onto the pool table and quickly tied her wrists and ankles to the corner pockets with the chains she'd gotten. After doing that and making sure the chains were tied good and tied so Wolfsbane couldn't move, she waited for Wolfsbane to get focused again. When she did, Wolfsbane snapped: "Feral, I dinnae know what this is, but whatever it is, ye're gonna pay fer..." "Save it, Wolfsbane. I think you should know how very LAUGHABLE the idea of moving right now is." Feral cut her off. She then ran at Wolfsbane, drove her hands into her shirt and started tickling her underarms like crazy. Wolfsbane exploded with laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT, FEHEHERAHAHAL! THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT TICKLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES!!!!" Wolfsbane howled. "That's kinda the point." Feral said in a mock tone. "An end to the boredom is here! For me 'cause I get ta tickle the fuck outta ya, an' for you 'cause you're too overcome with laughter ta even think about bein' bored!" "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAY! I'D RAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHEHEHEHEHEHER BEHEHEHEHEHEHE BOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOREHEHEHEHEHED THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN TICKLEHEHEHEHEHEHED!" Wolfsbane yowled as she laughed louder, longer and harder and tears came out of her eyes. Feral kept tickling her armpits up till she got bored of it, then she walked down to Wolfsbane's waist. "What're ye gonna do now?" Wolfsbane asked nervously.

"Why, tickle your belly, of course!" Feral replied. She then both tickled Wolfsbane's belly rapidly with her fingers and claws, and she used her tail to tickle Wolfsbane's belly button. She also licked her belly with her claws. Then Wolfsbane howled out loud: "WAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAY! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMY! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAND THIS! IF YEHEHE KEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEP THIS UP, I'LL PEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!" Feral asked: "So, ya want me ta stop?" "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYE!" Wolfsbane screamed. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAND NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOW!" Then Feral replied: "Too bad!" and laughed while further tickling Wolfsbane's midriff and belly button with her fingers, claws and tails.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUT! QUIT IT AHAHAHAHALREADY, MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" Wolfsbane screeched and cackled as more tears went down her face. "YE'RE KILLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

After Wolfsbane was tickled like this for a while, Feral then walked on over to her feet and said: "All right, time for the grand finale here!" "NAY! I CANNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE! PLEASE DINNAE TICKLE MUH POOR FEET!" Wolfsbane begged. "Beg like the dog you are all ya want, Sinclair." Feral responded. "I'm still gonna tickle the shit outta your feet. Let's start with your toes." She nibbled on Wolfsbane's toes one by one, and Wolfsbane's body jumped at this immense tickling feeling. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP THAT!!" she cried out. "OOOOOH, makes me wanna do it more!" Feral grinned. She'd proceed to lick along and in between Wolfsbane's toes, as well as suck on them and tickle them with her fingers and tail. It was driving Wolfsbane nuts.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PUT A STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO THIS NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONSEHEHEHEHNSE!!" Wolfsbane squealed as further tears went down her face. But Feral just kept on the toe tickling and soon enough, she tired of it. "Okay, time for the rest of your feet."

She then tickled Wolfsbane's soles like crazy with fingers, claws, tongue and tail, and Wolfsbane laughed harder than ever. "FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I CAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOLEHEHEHERAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATE THIS!" Tears went down Wolfsbane's face in further multitudes, and Feral did not stop for quite a bit. When she finally ended it, it was amazing Wolfsbane had neither passed out nor wet herself. Feral said: "Okay, all done. I'm nice and satisfied." She undid the chains and Wolfsbane, realizing she was free, got up. "Glad t' hear yuir sated at long bloody last." Wolfsbane said. "So, ye had fun ticklin' me, then?" "Sure did!" Feral said, stretching herself. "Thanks for the...WHOA!"

The last part came from how Wolfsbane suddenly grabbed Feral by the tail and slammed her against the pool table on her back, then, while Feral was dazed from the sudden impact, Wolfsbane tied her up with the same chains she'd been tied up in seconds ago, and in much the same way. While she did so, Wolfsbane stated: "Good, 'cause now it's muh turn! It's payback time fer me, Feral! Ye think ticklin' me senseless is a good way t' kill our boredom? I think I'll make sure our boredom stays dead by turnin' the tables on ye! How about a taste o' yuir own medicine, Callasantos? See how YE like it, aye?" As soon as Feral had recovered from what happened to her to focus, she said: "Rhane, what the hell did you just do to me?"

"Why, I tied ye up with yuir own chains whilst ye was dazed from the impact, o' course! I want muh revenge on ye, an' I'm gonna get it by fightin' fire wit' fire!" "No frickin' way!" Feral spat. "Stay back! I'm warnin' you...!" "No can do, pussycat!" Wolfsbane replied. "I wanna turn o' muh own, an' ye can' do blow t' stop me from makin' ye what ye made me...a ticklin' toy!" Wolfsbane then proceeded to tickle Feral's feet incessantly and like mad with her fingers and the claws on them, causing Feral to burst out into laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T TICKLEHEHEHEHEHEHE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, PLEHEHEHEAHAHAHASEHEHE! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAKE IT!" Feral laughed out loudly. "Nay, Feral. Ye tickled me nonstop, an' now I'll get even wit' ye! Besides, yuir so much fun t' tickle, and I'm far from bored! Ye were smart t' think this up, an' despite what I felt before, I'm glad ye did by now!"

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONLEHEHEHEHEHE SAHAHAHAHAHAHAY THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT BEHEHEHEHEHECAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUSEHEHEHE OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUR ROHOHOHOHOHOHOLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAREHEHEHEHEHE REHEHEHEHEHEVEHEHEHEREHESED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAND YOHOHOHOHOHOHOU KNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOW IT!" Feral shouted out. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEAHAHSE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I'M BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEGGING YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ne'er, Feral!" Wolfsbane responded. "Ye didn't show me any mercy when I begged, an' I won't show any t' ye. An eye for an eye, aye? AYE!" After she tickled Feral's feet with her fingers and claws for a while, she then tickled her soles with her tail, and also tickled her in between and along her toes with her tail. Feral was being driven even more berserk than she was usually known for being. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MAHAHAHAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU'RE DRIVING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUTS!!!!!!!" Feral yowled. "The whole point." Wolfsbane sneered. Then she knelt down at Feral's feet and began to both lick her feet and suck on her toes, plus lick her toes all around. And given Wolfsbane having a wolflike tongue, this got to Feral even worse.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONGUEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACKING MY TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOEHEHEHEHEHEHES AHAHHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Feral screamed as plenty of tears went down her face from all of this laughter. Wolfsbane decided that it was now time to go for Feral's underarms. So she walked on over and said: "I think I'll do yiur armpits now." She drove her hands into Feral's underarms and tickled them rapidly, plus she also used her tail to tickle Feral's underarms. It drove Feral even more crazy than she was already being driven.

"FWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEND TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO THIS, RHAHAHAHAHAHANEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M GOHOHOHOHOHONNAHAHA WEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET MYSEHEHEHEHEHEHELF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "Hey, I came close t' that while ye were ticklin' me." Wolfsbane answered. "Let's see if ye can put me t' shame in that category, aye?" "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT'S NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT I MEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAND YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO KNOHOHOHOHOW IT!" Feral howled with laughter as Wolfsbane tickled her underarms with both hands and tail even faster than before, plus started licking it. Loads more tears streamed down Feral's face, and she was helpless to fend off all this tickling.

Then Wolfsbane got tired of her armpits, and she went to Feral's belly, saying to her: "All right, kitty. Ye get tickled on yuir midriff now!" "NOT MY BELLY!!!!" Feral exclaimed. "IT'S THE MOST TICKLISH PART OF ME BY FAR!" "All the more reason fer me ta do it next!" Wolfsbane replied. "Save the best for last, why dinnae ye?" She then tickled Feral's belly with her hands and claws, plus she ran her tail up and down the length of Feral's belly, in addition to licking it repeatedly and tickling Feral's belly button both with her tongue and her tail. Feral's body was bucking at this tickling assault on her which was easily worse and less bearable than both of the other two combined, and this was quite a statement. Feral felt her bladder starting to overload. "HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVEHEHEHEHEHEHE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERCY! I'm SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I TICKLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHED YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU ALREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHADEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASEHEHEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORTURING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, THOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUGHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Many more tears flooded down Feral's cheeks, and Wolfsbane said to her: "Nay! Beg denied! Ye were merciless wit' me, an' now I'll be merciless wit' ye! I end this when I feel like endin' it, an' ye dinna have a single fuckin' say in it!" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUT!!! KNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACK IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOF!" Feral erupted in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Wolfsbane did not stop for some time, but when she finally did, Feral was, to her alarm, still conscious and had not pissed herself. "Well, looks like ye were as lucky as me, t' make it through that ticklin' storm without passin' out or wettin' yuirself, aye?" asked Wolfsbane as she undid the chains. Feral then got up and stood in front of Wolfsbane, saying: "Yeah, I guess ya could say that. Well, our boredom is long gone." "Aye, one good thing about all this." The two then quickly put the chains back, and each got a cup of water for themselves, since all the tickling, excitement and laughter had made them badly parched. Afterwards, Wolfsbane asked: "Say, Callasantos, how about I'll give ye a tummy rub if ye scratch me behind muh ears?" "Why not?" Feral shrugged. "My need for excitement has been cured, at least for now, anyway." "Aye, mine as well." Wolfsbane said, and then the two beast girls got to their knees.

Then Feral scratched Wolfsbane behind the ears while Wolfsbane rubbed Feral's belly. The two liked it a lot, and Wolfsbane sighed with happiness while Feral purred. Just then, the rest of X-Factor and X-Force came along, as they wanted to play a game of pool, and then they saw the two girls looking so endearing. "Oh, my God. That is so cute." Havok whispered. "Indeed." agreed Cannonball. "Ah think we'd best postpone our pool game, so as not to disturb them." So everyone left the billiard room, and after a few minutes, Wolfsbane and Feral paused from petting each other, gave one another a: "We keep this a secret" look about their tickling crusade, and then Wolfsbane resumed rubbing Feral's belly while Feral got back to scratching Wolfsbane behind the ears.

THE END

So, guys, how did you like it? I hope it was enjoyable and doubled the fun of a single fic like this! If so, great, 'cause it was intended to do exactly that!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back