• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would love to organize small M/M tickling gatherings in Chicago

kucheeku

TMF Master
This year, I would love to have a series of small gatherings for men into M/M tickling, regardless of orientation. While in contact with men showing interest, I've found a number of notable factors:

1) Some men want no "sex" nor genital touching. Most of these men want to remain clothed and view tickling as an activity akin to horseplay, to dom/sub roleplay or, with gentler tickling as easygoing male bonding/compassion action.

2) Other men are sexually aroused by tickling and want to be tickled and edged with orgasm as a happy ending. Even in this category, I've run into two (general) types of these guys:

2a) Lees who want to be gently tickled in a more TEASING fashion, gradually working up to a single orgasm for relief and release
2b) Lees who want to be securely tied and tickled in true tickling TORTURE testing limits, "defying" the ler with his endurance, finally being "forced" to orgasm. Many of these men also desire post-orgasm tickling with seemingly no limits.

These represent a wide range of tickling interests and organizing an event to accommodate guys for any of the above is a challenge. TKLFrat does a good job of having a yearly gathering. However, I would love to be able to have smaller gatherings (4-6 guys) during better weather in Chicago.

I've actually done this successfully a couple of time in Chicago hotels through the site "dayuse", where hotel rooms are blocked off for certain about of time (usually from 6-10 hours depending on the hotel).

THE major factor for me is trust, which is why I always like to chat and even phone talk with guys who have any interest in the above. I NEVER invite anyone I don't know nor having been vetted by anyone I know and trust for judgement. And of course, there would be ground rules for the discretion and safety of the men joining in.

I'd like to get into DM discussions with men seriously interested in ideas for best organizing something like this.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back