• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you like to win a prize?

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Here are my favorite cartoon characters Pace and Paige. At first I had planned to make a single scene and edit it in a comic style, but the little time that this scenario takes to render, and the angles within the scene that could be explored to offer a different perspective of the same image, convinced me to shoot three more captures from different points. You can see these versions in my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/would-you-like-66796535

In case the scene itself and the dialogue between these two are not specific enough for you to understand what is happening, I will explain it to you.
It is a fun game in which Pace has offered Paige the chance to win a prize of $20,000, as long as she manages, for a certain period of time, to have her feet tickled as much as Pace wants. In addition, she will have to do it completely trapped and immobilized in the tickle box, with each and every one of her toes tied and stretched back, and this time she will not be able to relieve the sensation by shaking her head, since her two pigtails are also fixed to the lid of the box by means of a ring each. Whatever Pace does to her she will have to endure using only her will... Or she may give up early and lose the prize.
With regard to time, it is over that the victim has a way to measure how long it takes for the tickling to stop, and draw strength as she sees that the time is reduced. Yes, there is an hourglass, but out of Paige's sight, being Paige the one who has to estimate the time that has elapsed, and calculate if all the sand has already fallen before giving up, or risk doing it before time, and lose the prize. By the way, how long can it take all the sand in the clock to fall? 30 minutes? 40? One hour? who knows...
Finally the prize itself. Two wads of $10,000 bills each, which Pace had the brilliant idea of ​​advancing to Paige, leaving each one of them held between her toes, before continuing to prepare the game and going for the other toys that he is going to to use on Paige's feet, so she has had time to feel the sensation of all that she can gain if she can hold on long enough... Whatever the time. Plus it would be hilarious if Paige gave up when she barely had any sand left in the clock... Only for Pace to show her how close she's been to win as he "takes" the prize she was holding.

Once everything is ready and each player is ready, the only thing left for Pace to do is to show Paige how the sand begins to fall, to quickly remove the clock from her sight and start the game. Coochie coochie coo!

Would you like to win a prize.png

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back