• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you live with strangers from the Tickling Community?

CapturedDoll

Verified
I have an apt with my bf but until we get more space I need to rent an apt in Chattanooga TN. I'm wondering what it would be like to live with strangers rather than friends since all are happy in their own places. I want to do Sessions from there with a Livestream. Hopefully with people who would want to livestream with me. Good idea or no?

If your partner and the people you are planming to share the apartment with fully know whats going on and they are don't mind then why not.

If I were single and living in that area I would definitely consider it. I think it would be a great opportunity to make real connections in the tickle community. Good luck with it!

I never really had a lot of people from the tickling community as strangers or friends, really, but I imagine it's one less thing that stands out. I have one friend who I talk to regularly who's into tickling. She fantasize about it but I'm less active in terms of imagination. But we both regard the same shit as "fun". That's the major tie- in.

As far as living with strangers into tickling, I think it would be fine as long as you've set the parameters that you normally would with more vanilla roommates. I'm totally into the idea of a fetish house and have openly posted here about my desire for a M/M tickling house in Chicago (working on that possibility).

With the idea of including them in streaming, there's an added hurdle, if you are interested in running a business. Questions of whether they would be business partners, their rent portions being contributions, etc. All things, I imagine, that would have to be ironed out.

If you two feel comfortable with the idea then I say go for it! Sound like you’re committed to one another as well as the general consensus. Me personally I don’t know if I’d ever want a roommate period who wasn’t my partner so I can’t exactly speak on behalf of being with strangers. I guess that’s just me but I wish you both the best! Given your dedication and thought-process I think it’d go well

We host models from time to time and they'll film and session. My GF does her own as well so it's not new for me these days. I don't touch the ladies unless we're filming, except obviously my GF.

That sounds like a superbly exciting new chapter.
As long as the other house mate..s..are vetted properly first.

To live with others from the tickling community, it may be a good idea, overall anyway, but I'd still be careful. From what I gather, you have been here a long time and probably got to know others here fairly well. But strangers? All I can say is I'd be VERY careful...having something in common does not make it safe. I would use the same discernment you likely use with other people outside the tickling community.

All of you have great points!

The livestream idea wasn't a very good one. So I may just make videos with willing partners from the Community. And a couple of my friends have told me they're willing to rent a house with me. SO I don't have to go this route after all. Thanks everyone who responded.

I have a big house, that I live in all alone….but I won’t live with anyone unless I’m sleeping with them or they’re paying my crazy mortgage. Just way past the roommate phase…cleaning up after them etc

But! I live in Tampa. I love to party. I would definitely open up my home to Fetcon people for a fun fetish filled party weekend(pool parties etc)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back