• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW have i just been lucky lately or what?!

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
So yeah there's this guy that I have known since Kindergarten. We also went to intermediate school together but not high school. He went to an all boys catholic school and I went to a public one. I would always see him on the train in the morning while he got on and in the afternoon on the way home. We have had tons of mutual friends over the years. We always knew of each other but never were close. A few months ago he friends me on face book saying how he hasn't seen me in years. We started talking more and more and he slowly starts fessin' up how he has had a crush on me since the 8th grade but never said anything about it. We played the phone and text message game for a month or so. And he spoke about tickling a lot in these messages and instead of getting paranoid and pondering why, I went along with it instead of changing the subject hastily. He would say things randomly like *poke* in a text message or "...you are so cute once i poke i will start tickling then and won't stop" Just tons of little messages involving him poking or tickling me. I hope I do not regret holding back my paranoia in the future. I had even asked why he talked about tickling so much and said "because its fun."
I kind of gave him and hard time and just never kept plans or agreed to go on a date sometime. But this week I kind of gave in and agreed to watch a movie at his place. It was warm out. I wore these ballet like flats that skimmed my feet. I had a fresh pedicure underneath so on his couch in the basement, I sat barefoot, crossing my legs with one leg under me so my barefoot was just sitting there asking for it lol. I think it took him a while to catch on. I felt awkward silence. I mean was I doing the right thing having my foot in his face like that? He then ran one finger up my sole and i flinched and giggled a bit. "what are you laughing at?" he said. I told him that I knew it was him and I'm not stupid! He kept going on and each time I'd squeal a bit, he would be like "I don't know what you're talking about you're just crazy!" After he was comfortable enough to put his arm around me he asked I think a dumb question. "So you're ticklish?" Its like what do you think? lol.:goodjob: Then he went for my tummy (yay!) and actually got on top of me to do so. I pretended to struggle because I never like to show I am enjoying it a little too much because I need to keep up some sort of guard. We were lying face to face now on the couch and he was preventing me from escaping. When he discovered my armpits he was so happy! I was freakin' though in the worst way yet I enjoyed every second of it. Every time I'd get him back I'd get it worse. He also went for my thighs, behind my knees..the knee caps. Everywhere! It was so freakin' fun! I don't know. He seemed to know what he was doing considering hes not from TMF or is he? I don't know. When I did ask why he had been wanting to hang with me so bad he said that "he couldn't tell me..." Okay?!?!? lol what the hell did that mean? lol.

Nice post. Congratulations.

I can think of two possibilities.... either you've found a fellow ticklephile, or he somehow learned what you like and is going out of his way to be sure you get it.
Either way - Congratulations!

I hope this works out for you.

SOMEBODY FOUND HERSELF A GREAT PLAYMATE!!!

yay kudos to you

poor boy already got do something hed been looking forward to for years, dont ask him hard questions at the end :D
he's still doin mental handsprings :D

give the poor boy sometime

Congratulations Jill. You're a really nice and sweet girl and I wish only the best for you. ;)

some people found out about me & i am absolutely cringing..the person won't reveal themselves but they know my name and address =(...i had to change my privacy settings for now..but i am interested

Hi Jill, Female end of Staten Island Couple here

HI, Theresa here...FeetandTickling is my boyfriend, I just created a screen name here for the first time. I plan to phone you Saturday afternoon, if that's OK. Nice to meet you!!:evilha:

So yeah there's this guy that I have known since Kindergarten. We also went to intermediate school together but not high school. He went to an all boys catholic school and I went to a public one. I would always see him on the train in the morning while he got on and in the afternoon on the way home. We have had tons of mutual friends over the years. We always knew of each other but never were close. A few months ago he friends me on face book saying how he hasn't seen me in years. We started talking more and more and he slowly starts fessin' up how he has had a crush on me since the 8th grade but never said anything about it. We played the phone and text message game for a month or so. And he spoke about tickling a lot in these messages and instead of getting paranoid and pondering why, I went along with it instead of changing the subject hastily. He would say things randomly like *poke* in a text message or "...you are so cute once i poke i will start tickling then and won't stop" Just tons of little messages involving him poking or tickling me. I hope I do not regret holding back my paranoia in the future. I had even asked why he talked about tickling so much and said "because its fun."
I kind of gave him and hard time and just never kept plans or agreed to go on a date sometime. But this week I kind of gave in and agreed to watch a movie at his place. It was warm out. I wore these ballet like flats that skimmed my feet. I had a fresh pedicure underneath so on his couch in the basement, I sat barefoot, crossing my legs with one leg under me so my barefoot was just sitting there asking for it lol. I think it took him a while to catch on. I felt awkward silence. I mean was I doing the right thing having my foot in his face like that? He then ran one finger up my sole and i flinched and giggled a bit. "what are you laughing at?" he said. I told him that I knew it was him and I'm not stupid! He kept going on and each time I'd squeal a bit, he would be like "I don't know what you're talking about you're just crazy!" After he was comfortable enough to put his arm around me he asked I think a dumb question. "So you're ticklish?" Its like what do you think? lol.:goodjob: Then he went for my tummy (yay!) and actually got on top of me to do so. I pretended to struggle because I never like to show I am enjoying it a little too much because I need to keep up some sort of guard. We were lying face to face now on the couch and he was preventing me from escaping. When he discovered my armpits he was so happy! I was freakin' though in the worst way yet I enjoyed every second of it. Every time I'd get him back I'd get it worse. He also went for my thighs, behind my knees..the knee caps. Everywhere! It was so freakin' fun! I don't know. He seemed to know what he was doing considering hes not from TMF or is he? I don't know. When I did ask why he had been wanting to hang with me so bad he said that "he couldn't tell me..." Okay?!?!? lol what the hell did that mean? lol.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back