• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wreckless Driver Quistion

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I have a somewhat pressing issue.

My sister was going out of town yesterday [7/3/15] and me and my mom decided to go with her. We were almost home when this car started following close, and then passed us [through a double yellow line, I might add].

He must have been going 100 MPH, because he was gone in no time, way to fast to get the plate number, but I did get a pretty good look at the car.

When we got home, my dad called my aunt [totally unrelated], but he mentioned that car, my aunt said it's been up and down the main road a lot, but it was always too fast for her to get the numbers.

My question is, when I call to report that car [if I ever get anther chance] do I need the plate numbers, or is a pretty good description enough?

Depends on the car - there are many that look very similar. Even a partial of the plate would be helpful, but to just have all similar-looking cars pulled over......

Just tell the police that a car has been habitually speeding at at least 75 mph up and down XYZ Road, (around xyz time, and the car make/model/color) recently and that you, your family, and neighbors do not feel safe. They will stake out a squad car and nail him.

Thanks

Just tell the police that a car has been habitually speeding at at least 75 mph up and down XYZ Road, (around xyz time, and the car make/model/color) recently and that you, your family, and neighbors do not feel safe. They will stake out a squad car and nail him.

Thanks, C.A.B

I will try that.

Not 100% sure on what time it was though, I know it was after 4 PM though.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back