• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yor (Spy X Family): The Tickling Interrogation of Thorn Princess Part 1 (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Yor (Spy X Family): The Tickling Interrogation of Thorn Princess Part 1 of 3
By MrObscura101

It had been a long day of work for Daniel Peters, although officially he worked at the capital administration building, he was in fact a mid-level code breaker working for his government Ostania to spy on the neighbouring nation of Westalis. After a full week of work reviewing data almost nonstop, he was finally done and had gone to his favourite bar to drink and relax before going home to bed. He had been sitting there alone when he saw her…

At the bar was the most stunning woman he had ever seen, was sitting alone and looking in his direction, she had long black hair and red tinted eyes, wearing a slinky little black dress with black nylons and strappy high heels… at first he thought she was looking at someone else but then she smiled at him before standing up
“Excuse me… may I join you?” she asked as she walked over and held out her hand
“O…of course…” he gulped as he shook her hand, completely dumbstruck

“Thank you, I’ve only just recently arrived in your beautiful city so it’s nice to meet a gentleman. I’m Rachel by the way” she added, although in actuality her name was in fact Yor Briar AKA the assassin Thorn Princess
“Daniel…” he replied back, completely in awe. However she was remarkable easy to talk to and the pair of them chatted and drank for a couple of hours, she was equally fascinating and gorgeous, he tried hard not to stare at her, however it was distracting when she would frequently cross her legs and let her high heel start dangling on her toes

“So… where are you staying?” he finally asked as the bar called last orders
“Oh well…” she then looked around before whispering into his ear “I’m actually staying in the hotel opposite… would you care to join me for a nightcap?” Daniel eagerly nodded

“Make yourself comfortable” Yor said as she opened the door before kicking off her heels, “I hope you don’t mind, they’re just a little uncomfortable”
“Not at all!” he smiled, having wanted to see what her feet looked like in full as she directed him to the couch and poured out two scotches from the minibar

“Thank you!” he said as he took one glass
“To brief encounters” she smiled as they clinked the glasses together and he drank before noticing her rubbing her left foot
“You ok?”
“Oh yes… just my heels that’s all…”
“Allow me…” he smiled warmly as he took her leg and placed her ankle in his hands

“Ooohhh that feels wonderful…” Yor gasped in delight as she laid back and let him continue, Daniel couldn’t believe his luck as he continued rubbing this gorgeous woman’s amazing feet, they were size 6 with deep arches and the most perfect toes he had ever seen, and he could make out blood red nail polish and a toe ring through the sheer black nylons

“Thahaatt feeellss amazziinngg…” she moaned in delight as he kept on going, then he looked down and saw she had placed her other foot in his lap and began to move it!
“R-Rachel!!” he gasped in surprise
“Ssshh… its ok…just enjoy it…” she said seductively
“Yes… yes…” he nodded, but then things started to go dark…

“Target now unconscious, the drugged drinks worked.” Yor said into a hidden communicator as she pulled her feet back and took a kit from her handbag to begin copying his fingerprints for her agency called Garden to create a forgery. In her last year of being an agent of Garden she had always just been sent out as an assassin but this time her superiors had ordered her to go in as a honey trap, after they had learned about her targets attraction to women’s feet, making her a perfect, irresistible trap for him
“Thanks for the massage…” she winked to the unconscious man as she picked up her heels and headed to the door, he would wake up thinking they had spent an amazing night together and with the room booked under a false name he would never see her again

Yor checked the corridor was clear and headed out, the only sound being her nyloned soles gently rubbing on the carpet as she moved towards the stairwell, all had gone well… however, she didn’t see another room door just by the stairwell silently open behind her until a pair of hands grabbed at her from behind
“GGMGMGMF???!!!!” she gasped in confusion at being grabbed and having a thick rag being held against her face causing her to inadvertently breathe in the chloroform on it
“Just breathe…” a female voice whispered as Yor struggled to break the grip, normally her phenomenal strength would be enough to dislodge the attacker but the lungful of chloroform she had breathed in was already taking effect

“Leett…ggooo…” she groaned as she finally broke free and stumbled forward, losing her footing and falling to the floor
“Night night Thorn Princess” the voice said, Yor then saw a gun pointed at her and her eyes widened… but instead of a bullet a tranquiliser dart was fired at her, hitting her neck “Noooo…” she gasped as everything went dark and she collapsed to the floor unconscious. The woman then picked up the sleeping Yor along with her discarded heels and carried her through the stairwell, then down two flights of stairs to a room in the basement that was already prepared for her…

“…What…?” Yor moaned as she stirred and tried to move… but snapped awake when she found she couldn’t! Looking around she found she was in some kind of store room on a king-size bed with her back resting against the metal headboard while heavy chains had been wrapped around her arms and padlocked to it, meanwhile her ankles had been placed together in padded cuffs and chained to the far end of the bed
“Welcome back” she then saw her captor, a blonde woman sitting there observing her with a grin

“W…what’s going on?” Yor cried, acting as innocent as possible, suspecting this woman was one of the secret police
“Please don’t insult my intelligence Thorn Princess”
“Who? No, you must have made a mistake, my name is Rachel and I’m just a normal girl! I was just visiting a friend here!” Yor cried, hoping to bluff her way out, while she was discreetly trying to work herself free, but her body was sluggish
“It’s no use trying to get free, the paralytic I used will keep your muscles useless for quite a while.” she then approached the edge of the bed
“My name is Julia by the way… it’s not really, but that’s what you can call me”

Yor continued acting worried while inside she was focusing on trying to get free, attempting to tighten her muscles or reach for one of her hidden weapons as Julia continued
“So Yor… I’d like to know who hired you for that little job you just pulled and the various assassinations you’ve done”
“What? This… is all a huge mistake….” Yor cried, acting every inch the innocent victim of mistaken identity
“To be honest I’m happy if you don’t talk to start, it makes things more fun for me…” Julia then grinned

Yor watched as Julia took her left foot and started gently rubbing it
“S…stop that!” she cried out indignantly
“Why? You didn’t mind when he was rubbing them right?”
“That’s… I don’t know what you mean… please let me go…”
“Sorry dear no chance of that”
“Then I’ll scream for help!”
“You can try, but the room has been soundproofed”

“Listen… I don’t know what you want… but I have money… and some jewellery, it’s yours if you let me gomfmmfmfmfmf!!!!!!” Yor began to say, then let out a squeak as Julia suddenly trailed her index finger down her left arch
“Oh, I don’t want money or jewellery dear, I want information… say the name of your employers?” Julia replied as she repeated the move and watched Yor’s foot twitch

Yor began to worry now, she absolutely hated being tickled, her feet were super sensitive so it had taken all her restraint not to kick Daniel across the room when he started rubbing them earlier, in fact her entire body was hyper ticklish, so much so that she had once knocked her brother Yuri into a wall when he had jumped behind her and lightly tickled her ribs when they were teens, and age hadn’t lessened her sensitivity in the slightest!

“Phhleeasse stthhoopp!!!!” Yor begged, still playing up the confusion angle and hoping this woman would think she had nabbed her in error, but Julia just continued, now running all her fingers at her left arch as Yor tried to move her foot out of reach
“I know all about you Thorn Princess, and I know how ticklish you are…”

“Daahmmnn iihhtt stthhhaapp!!!!!” Yor growled angrily now, forgoing the helpless damsel role and glaring at her captor, however Julia could see a tell-tale grin now forming on the assassins lips causing her to grin in delight, she had always loved to tickle people and had eventually hired out her skills to become a world class interrogator, now getting to tickle the mighty Thorn Princess would be the highlight of her career!
“Let me make this perfectly clear, you have two choices, talk or laugh…” Julia replied deviously

Yor was now fighting the urge to laugh, she could feel it building in the pit of her stomach, straining to hold it in as Julia’s nimble fingers with their manicured nails skilfully moved against her while the high denier nylons she was wearing made every touch even worse!
“Come on Yor, I bet you have a lovely laugh…” Julia cooed as she continued to resist, however with Yor focusing all her attention on what was happening at her left foot and trying not to laugh she didn’t notice Julia pull one hand away after a few minutes, keeping it still at the foot of the bed until, like a viper, she suddenly struck at her right foot…

“HAHHAHAHA!!!! NNOOHHOOO DOOHHNNTT!!!!” Yor squealed as she was caught off guard to begin laughing and instinctively thrashing her legs about
“Wow, good thing I used that muscle relaxant, if she was at full strength those kicks would probably kill me!” Julia thought as she continued, randomly moving her nails around and testing out Yor’s tickle spots

Now that Yor was laughing fully Julia decided to focus on one foot at a time, grabbing Yor’s right ankle in an arm lock and holding it tightly as the assassin furiously tried to get free
“LEHHT GOOHHOO OOHHFF MEEHHE!!!!” she demanded angrily but also slightly embarrassed at the situation while Julia targeted her arch
“Wow you really don’t like this huh?” Julia noted as Yor kept kicking about “Coochie coochie coo Thorn Princess!”
“HAHHAHAA IIHHMM NOOHHHTT THHORRNN PRIIHNCHHEESS!!!” Yor yelped, still holding out hope that her lie might work
“The sooner you start cooperating the better…” Julia said as she continued with every touch causing Yor’s feet to spasm as though she was being hit by lightning, her toes splayed open and closed wildly
“So inviting…” she murmured

“HAHHAHAHAAAA NNOHOOO GEHEHHTT OOHHHUUTT!!!!!” Yor then shrieked as she felt Julia’s nails dig in between all her toes and she furiously tried to clamp them shut to protect herself
“Wow she’s got a tight grip!” Julia though as she pulled her fingers free… “I’ll have to do something about that…”

“Hhahaaa lliisstyennn… phhleeassee thhiiss iishh aahh miishtakkhee…” Yor gasped as Julia stopped and went to a duffel bag. She tried wrestling free, but her muscles remained useless as Julia soon returned… holding a small pair of toe cuffs
“No mistake my dear ticklish assassin…” she grinned

“NO!!! STOP!!!!” Yor cried as Julie grabbed her big toes and secured the cuffs around them, she immediately tried pulling her feet apart to snap them but still couldn’t use her superhuman strength. Julia watched in amusement as the deadly assassin struggled about before tying a length of cable through the cuffs and pulling Yor’s toes back to tie the other end of the cable around her knees

“GGGGRRRR!!!!!” Yor growled in anger as she fidgeted like a snared animal to no avail
“Now then, where were we?” Julia grinned as she then held up a pair of brushes
“NOOHOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Yor howled as they were immediately dragged up and down her aches, with her feet fighting like mad to try and move out of reach

“HHAHAHAHHAHAA MMEHHRRCCYYY PPHHLELEAASSEE!!!!!” Yor wailed
“Tell me, is that your cover or is the mighty Thorn Princess truly this ticklish?”
“HHAHAHAA IIIHHMM NOOHOOTT….” Yor cried still clinging to the hope this woman would think it was all an error and let her go
“Ha you must really take me for a fool…” Julia grinned as she stopped and took a nearby remote to switch on a nearby tv …and Yor saw footage of herself in her black dress and thigh high boots dispatching 3 men who had sold secrets to Westalis
“Still wanna say that’s not you?” Julia said deviously

Yor’s eyes narrowed at her captor
“If you know what I can do then you know you should release me before I end you…” she growled
“Oh, I’m not worried…” Julia grinned as she brought the brushes back
“HAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOOHOHOO!!!!!” Yor demanded, kicking furiously but unable to dissuade Julia from tickling her

Julia delighted in her desperate attempts to kick her away though
“I wonder how much people would pay to be where I am right now, tickling the feared Thorn Princess and seeing how she’s just a ticklish wittle girl” she said mockingly
“HAHHAHAA IIHHLLL KIHHIILLL YYOOUUHHUU!!!!” Yor growled
“I doubt it, your’e gonna stay right here until you tell me what I want to know!”

Yor then yelped as Julia used both brushes on her left foot, targeting the arch with one and her toes with the other as the stiff bristles and sheer nylons proved a devastating combination
“HHAHAHHHAHAAA SSTTAHAHHAHAPP!!!!!” Yor cried
“Maybe… if you say please” Julia replied causing Yor to glare at her
“She’s insane!” Yor thought worriedly “How long will this damn drug last?”

After a short while large rips had started to appear in Yor’s nylon
“Look at that bare skin showing through…” Julia grinned as she dropped one brush and began wiggling her index finger into the various holes causing Yor to squeal as the other brush continued on her toes
“Let’s see some more…”
“HAHAAAA SSTTAHHAHHAPP!!!!” Yor shouted as Julia began tearing at the holes to make them larger, exposing more and more of her foot until…
“Much better!” Julia grinned at the now bare foot before her

Despite Yor’s best efforts to try ignoring the sensations and not react as Julia’s nails began moving against her arch, she couldn’t help herself from laughing almost immediately
“HAHHAHAHHAHAAA GGEHEHEHTT AWAAHAHHYY!!!!!!” she squealed, her reactions totally at odd with the fearsome assassin seen in the video clips
“Look at you wriggle about…” Julia noted, causing Yor to blush in embarrassment
“HAHAHAAAA QQHHUUIIEETTT!!!!” she snapped back

Julia then began alternating between the bare and nylon foot, her nails would skitter over the nylon one, then the brush would drag against the bare one again and again
“HHAHAHHAAA STHAHAHAHHAPPP!!!! STHAHHAAPP IIHHHTT!!!!!” Yor demanded over and over in between helpless squeals
“Aw you’re so cute begging like that!” Julia said in delight to Yor’s frustration

Yor gasped for air when Julia at last stopped and she looked over her prize, tears had started to well in her eyes and begun trickling down her cheeks which were now as red as her eyes
“Enjoying yourself?” she asked innocently
“hahaa… iihhll… kkiihhll…yyoohhuu…” Yor growled
“Sorry you feel that way, but I know what will cheer you up… some room service!”

Julia then grabbed a serving trolley from the side of the room and wheeled it over to the bed
“Mmm you know I love my job, but it sure builds up an appetite!” she grinned as she lifted the metal lid up and Yor looked at it worriedly. On the tray was a plate of strawberries and two jugs, one of chocolate and one of cream

Yor glared angrily as Julia prepared herself
“I just love the deserts at fancy hotels…” she grinned while Yor remained steely eyes “So do you prefer chocolate or cream?”
“I’m going to kill you…” was the only answer Yor gave
“Cream it is” she said gleefully

The pot was brought over and Yor shuddered as the cold cream was poured out over her bare sole
“Yum…” Julia said in delight as she held up a strawberry and slowly trailed the end of it down Yor’s arch
“Stop this you lunatic!” Yor shouted as Julia bit the end off the strawberry before moving her head closer
“Certainly… When you talk…maybe…” she whispered

Yor then yelped as Julia’s tongue began slowly moving against her arch to lick away the cream as her other hand resumed skittering against her nyloned foot
“HHAHAHAHHAAA NOOHOHOOO!!!! YOOHHOO PSSYYCCHHOO!!!!!” Yor cried “SOOHHMMEEOOHHNNEE HHEEEELLPPP!!!!!” she added, not even caring if the secret police burst in the room to arrest her if it meant being saved from Julia!

Julia meanwhile continued tormenting Yor, her tongue exploring the various wrinkles and contours of her foot from ball to heel as she slowly licked away the cream, constantly pouring more out on to Yor’s foot while her nails and the brush continued dragging against Yor’s nyloned arch. Julia listened in delight at Yor’s frantic cries for help and threats against her, but she knew she had time before the drug wore off
“HAHHAHAHHAHAA NOOHOOOO!!!! STHAHHAHAHAPP!!!!!” Yor pleaded to no avail

“Mmm… delicious” she said satisfied as she finished off the last of the cream
“Hhahahaa yohoohuu sahahhdiishshtt…” Yor gasped, tears now streaming down her face and her hair had begun matting to her forehead
“Oh look at your nylon…” was all Julia said at noting all the rips in her remaining nylon, before quickly ripping it away to bare both of Yor’s soles
“Feel like talking?”
“Neehhvvaahha…” Yor replied through gritted teeth, she would never betray Garden
“Suit yourself” Julia shrugged before holding up the jug of chocolate sauce

Yor tried to resist showing any fear or giving this sick woman any satisfaction as the chocolate was slowly drizzled out over her toes
“Mmmm my favourite treat….” she grinned while gazing at Yor’s chocolate covered toes before loudly licking her lips
“No! Damn it don’t you dare you frEEAAHHKKK!!!!!” Yor started to say before letting out a deafening scream as Julia’s tongue began licking against her toes

Yor couldn’t believe this insane torture as she kept on trying to escape, while Julia’s tongue skilfully weaved in between each toe to lick away the chocolate
“Mmmm” she said in delight, then without warning opened her mouth and slowly enveloped Yor’s big toe
“HHAHAHHAHAHAHA NNOOHHOOO PPHHLLEEAASSEEE SSTTHAAPP!!!!!” Yor cried in hysterics as Julia began nibbling away, then sucking on it to

“HHHAAA NNOOHHOO!!!!!” Yor pleaded over and over as Julia swiftly did the same to each toe one by one, until every one of them was licked clean, only for her to then suck on both big toes at once!
“HAHHAHAHAA NOOHOOO!!! MEERCCHHYY!!!!!!” she cried but was ignored as Julia loudly kept going, slurping and sucking and kissing in absolute pleasure as Yor continued laughing, screaming and crying for her to stop

“Mmm so delicious…” she said ecstatically when she finally stopped and looked at her trapped prey
“Yoouuhhrree ihhshhanne…” Yor gasped
“We all have our special skills Thorn Princess, you kill people, I’m an expert interrogator… and I love what I do…” Julia replied “So, feel like talking or do you want more?”
“Ihlhlll nehvahh taahhllkk….” she growled back
“Your choice, I look forward to breaking you…” Julia winked as she took a lipstick from her handbag and applied it before climbing onto the bed and straddling Yor’s waist

“GET OFF ME!!!!” Yor seethed, straining with every bit of strength to break free as Julia grabbed both sides of her head
“All that protesting… but I have to wonder though…Maybe you’re a masochist and secretly enjoying this…” she wondered aloud, causing Yor to stop in confusion at the comment, but this was enough of a distraction for Julia to move closer and plant a kiss upon Yor’s lips
“GGGMMHFHFFMM!!!!!” Yor growled angrily, trying to break the kiss but Julia kept going

“Mwa!!!!” She said loudly when she stopped, Yor responded by spitting at her but then everything began to go black…
“See you soon for round two…” she waved with a grin
“Noohhoo…” Yor cried before passing out from the drugged lipstick while Julia grinned as she began preparing the next phase of the interrogation…

To be continued…

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back