• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yoshiko's Ticklish Cauldron (A yuri tickle commission! and uh... explicit ;) )

LordByron

Authors note: Well, well how wonderful to see you, my dear reader. Do please enjoy. This is a short tale tailored for a wonderful connoisseur of the Ticklish Arts , much like yourself, who wanted to explore this Yuri fantasy; and graciously commissioned this fun piece.

Much tickling, magical cauldrons, tiny toes, and giggles will be found here... take care not to fall into the cauldron of tickles yourself!

As may happen with this sort of genre, I'd like to clarify that these lovely characters, deeply in love, are of age, of course. Also, I'd like to clarify that I am delighted for you to be reading this story. Much love to you, my dear friend. To the story!

The story:

Riko's eyelids fluttered open as morning sunlight filtered through her bedroom window, gently illuminating the room. The soft warmth of her bed enveloped her, and she stretched languorously, savoring the bliss of a good night's sleep. Her room was cozy, filled with soft pastel hues and an air of serenity.

Then, realization hit her like a sudden wave of embarrassment. She was wearing nothing but a dark red bikini. Riko's cheeks flushed with a rosy hue as she hurriedly looked around the room, searching for her missing clothes. Her clothes weren't anywhere to be found, and she groaned inwardly, realizing they must have been stolen or hidden.

"Wh-what's going on?" She muttered to herself, her heart racing with both confusion and mild panic. Riko was usually meticulous about her privacy and belongings, and this situation was utterly out of character for her.

Just then, a voice, strangely familiar but distorted, echoed in the room. It sent shivers down her spine, a mix of unease and recognition. The voice attempted to sound menacing, its owner clearly trying to evoke fear, but instead, it came out as a series of awkward coughs and choking noises.

"Muahaha! You're quite the sight in that bikini, Lily," the voice croaked, managing to utter her nickname through its struggles.

Riko's eyes widened in shock and disbelief. How did this mysterious person know her nickname? And why was her voice so distorted? The room seemed to close in on her as she felt a strange mix of vulnerability and curiosity.

With an anxious swallow, Riko replied, her voice wavering, "Who are you? What do you want with me? And where are my clothes?"

The room fell into silence for a moment, the air thick with anticipation, as Riko waited for a response that could unravel the mysteries of this strange morning.

The laughter continued, and the cute voice behind the coughing made Riko realize who this was. Of course, her girlfriend Yoshiko.

As Riko demanded answers from the mysterious voice, her frustration grew. "Yoshiko, this isn't funny! Explain yourself!" She implored, her voice trembling with a mixture of irritation and curiosity.

In response, the voice revealed its trickery. With a sudden whooshing sound, a section of the wall transformed into a slide made of polished obsidian stone, glistening with a sheen of water. Riko's eyes widened as the slide entrance appeared before her, its rushing waters beckoning her forward.

Caught between bewilderment and intrigue, Riko hesitated for a moment. Then, curiosity got the better of her. With a determined expression, she decided to follow the watery slide, sliding down it. The sensation was exhilarating, the world spinning around her as she passed through loops and spirals, her dark red bikini-clad figure glistening with droplets of water.

Finally, she emerged into an open area that left her breathless. The room was filled with towering bookshelves lined with ancient tomes and mysterious artifacts. Tables scattered with curious-looking instruments and glassware hinted at arcane experiments. The entire place had a dim, vaporous ambiance, with wisps of mist dancing in the air, giving the room an otherworldly allure.

But what truly captured Riko's attention was the large, black cauldron situated in the center of the room. It bubbled with a thick, pink liquid that seemed to emit a faint, enchanting glow. Her eyes widened in both fascination and apprehension.

As she gazed at the cauldron, a sudden realization struck her like lightning. The end of the slide wasn't a gentle landing; it was a precipitous drop directly into the bubbling cauldron. Panic surged through her, and she found herself hurtling down, her body plunging into the vibrant pink liquid with a splash that sent droplets flying in all directions.

The sensation was overwhelming, a whirlwind of emotions coursing through her. She was mildly irritated by Yoshiko's antics, curious about the mysterious room, ashamed of her vulnerable bikini-clad state, yet strangely excited by the unexpected turn of events.

Riko emerged from the cauldron, her body dripping with the enchanting pink liquid. Surprisingly, the warm temperature and soothing texture of the liquid had an oddly relaxing effect on her. It seemed to caress her skin, making her feel both vulnerable and strangely at ease.

As she blinked to clear her vision, she found herself face to face with the cloaked girl who was unmistakably her girlfriend, Yoshiko. Her long, flowing blue hair cascaded from beneath her vibrant dark purple cloak, framing her beautiful face. There was an undeniable aura of playful power about Yoshiko, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Riko's voice trembled with a mixture of bewilderment and impatience. "Yoshiko, this has gone far enough! What is all this?"

Yoshiko's gaze met Riko's, and there was a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. She leaned closer, her voice a sultry whisper. "Riko, I can't hold it back any longer. I have to confess something." Her fingers grazed the handle of a nearby bucket filled with the same pink liquid.

Before Riko could react, Yoshiko grabbed the bucket and, with an impish giggle, poured its contents right onto Riko. The liquid cascaded over her, drenching her once more. It was as if a thousand delicate fingers danced across her skin, leaving a trail of tingling sensations in their wake.

"I love you so much… and I want to… play with you." she teased giggling.

The flood of sensations was overwhelming. The bubbles in the magical liquid seemed to have a life of their own, teasing and caressing Riko's soft skin. Between her legs, her feet, her stomach, and chest, the sensations intensified, making her gasp and shiver. It was a strange mix of ticklish pleasure and vulnerability.

"Aahh.. ooh…. Yoshiko, I already kn…know th…aahaa…aaat, you wierdooo… aaahh..eeeek" Riko stammered as the sensations attacked her.

Yoshiko's giggles echoed in the room as she continued to wet Riko with the liquid, reveling in the playful power she held over her girlfriend. Riko's body, now glistening with the pink liquid, felt exposed and sensitive, her cheeks flushed with a combination of embarrassment and a … strange desire she couldn't quite deny.

Yoshiko, her body as beautiful and graceful as ever, stood too close to the bubbling cauldron, clearly reveling in her playful power.

Riko seized the opportunity and, with a mischievous grin, lunged towards Yoshiko, attempting to pull her into the cauldron too. In her attempt, she managed to yank the dark purple cloak clean off Yoshiko, sending her girlfriend stumbling backward.

As Yoshiko regained her balance, Riko found herself sinking back beneath the surface of the bubbling liquid. Panic and surprise washed over her, and for a moment, all she saw were bubbles and swirling pinkness.

Moments later, she resurfaced, sputtering and gasping for air. Her gaze fell on the ruined cloak, now floating on the surface of the cauldron, its once-vibrant color faded by the magical liquid. Riko's heart sank, and she couldn't help but feel guilty.

"That was my favorite cloak, Riko," Yoshiko pouted, her voice tinged with disappointment. Her body now revealed: skin was porcelain white, a stark contrast to her dark blue bikini that perfectly matched her vibrant blue hair.

Riko's nerves were still on edge from the ticklish sensations of the water, and she stammered out an apology. "I'm so sorry, Yoshiko. I didn't mean to ruin it. I'll do anything to make it right."

Yoshiko's eyes perked up, and a mischievous smile played on her lips. This was her chance, the moment she had longed for. She stepped closer to Riko, her voice dripping with seduction as she whispered, "Anything, you say?"

Riko squirmed in the cauldron, the tickling sensations making it hard for her to concentrate. "Y-yes, anything. Just name it."

Yoshiko leaned in closer, her fingers gently tracing Riko's cheek. "How about you surrender your feet to me, Riko? Just a little tickling fun, and I'll forgive you."

Riko blushed furiously at Yoshiko's request, her cheeks burning with embarrassment. "Yoshiko, you're so wierd! I can't believe you'd ask for that!" She refused vehemently, her determination to find an alternative solution clear in her voice. But her words are ever more distracted, as the cauldrons bubbles gently tease her inner thighs. Her legs try to press together, but there was no avoiding the magical liquids fingering vibrations.

Yoshiko, ever the playful seductress, pretended to get angry. Her lips curled into a pout as she leaned closer, her voice dripping with mock threat. "Well, if you won't agree, Riko, maybe I should just pour a shrinking potion on you and eat you up!" Her eyes darkened with playful malice as her tongue briefly darted out to lick her lips.

Riko's eyes widened in disbelief and a tinge of fear. "You can't be serious, Yoshiko!"

Yoshiko, with a devious glint in her eyes, began to unscrew the cap of an invisible potion vial, her fingers miming the motion. She leaned in closer to Riko, the playful threat hanging in the air like an intoxicating aroma. "Oh, but Riko, imagine how delicious you'd be," she purred, her voice low and sultry.

Riko's heart pounded in her chest as the realization sank in. Could Yoshiko actually be crazy enough to eat her alive? The thought sent a shiver down her spine, a mixture of fear and a strange, thrilling excitement.

In a fit of panic and embarrassment, Riko reluctantly agreed to Yoshiko's playful demand. She watched as her girlfriend, catlike, menacing, slid out of the steamy cauldron.

Her heart raced as she watched Yoshiko's slender fingers reach out and grab her feet by the ankles. The room seemed to hold its breath in anticipation.

Yoshiko discarded the imaginary shrinking potion with a grin that bordered on mischievous delight. Her eyes locked onto Riko's feet, and a sultry smile spread across her face as she slowly brought her face closer, her breath tickling Riko's sensitive skin.

Riko couldn't help but squirm in response to the approaching danger, her nerves tingling with ticklish anticipation. She mustered the courage to speak, her voice trembling with a mix of curiosity and unease. "Do you have a foot fetish or something, Yoshiko?"

Yoshiko's lips were mere inches from Riko's feet now, and she grinned devilishly. "Oh, Riko, it's not about fetishes. It's about our little deal."

With that, Yoshiko pressed her lips to the arch of Riko's foot. Time seemed to slow as she kissed it with slow, enticing suspense. The sensation sent shivers up Riko's spine, and she let out a surprised gasp. A dark blue lip mark was left behind, a visible reminder of Yoshiko's intimate attention.

Yoshiko wasn't done yet; her lips trailed down the sole of Riko's foot, and then she nipped gently at the sensitive flesh. Riko's body jumped with an involuntary "Eeek!" of ticklishness, a moan escaping her lips as the bubbles from the cauldron continued their magical caress.

As Yoshiko's tongue began its seductive dance on Riko's feet, a chorus of soft moans and giggles filled the room. Riko's body trembled with delight, her eyes half-lidded as she watched her girlfriend's enchanting ministrations.

Yoshiko's lips, warm and moist, kissed and caressed Riko's feet and toes, eliciting sensations that were almost otherworldly. Each touch felt like a delicious promise, better than any candy Riko had ever tasted.

With a playful hunger, Yoshiko attempted to fit as much of Riko's feet into her mouth as she could, sucking on them with a fervor that made Riko laugh and squirm. "Yoshiko, take it easy! Are you trying to eat me? We had a deal!" Riko teased, her voice a breathy mixture of pleasure and playful accusation.

Yoshiko's laughter was sultry and seductive as she admitted, "Well, your feet are satisfying my hunger in a different way, my dear."

"mmmh…. oooh nooo… eeeek… oooh youuu fooot freaaak… ahhhEEEK!" laughed Riko.

Moans of pleasure and giggles of ticklishness punctuated their playful banter. Riko couldn't help but try to escape the intense sensations at moments, but Yoshiko's firmly grasped and pulled on her feet, sliding her deeper into the slippery cauldron, trapping her in a giggling, moaning mess.

The sensation of the cauldron's magical fluid exploring her body was a heady mix of pleasure and ticklishness. It teased her sensitive areas, brushing against her ass, and in between her buttcheeks, all over her little chest, nipples, and the most intimate parts between her legs. The tickling bubbles sent shivers of delight coursing through her, creating a sensual symphony of pleasure and laughter in the mysterious and alluring witch's study.

As the intense pleasure of the footplay subsided, Yoshiko eventually stopped, her own arousal satisfied. Both girls were left breathless, their voices husky with desire.

Riko, still tingling with the sensations, gazed at Yoshiko with a sultry smile. "That was... incredible," she purred, her eyes locked on Yoshiko's eyes.

Yoshiko, equally satisfied, brushed a strand of hair from Riko's face. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, my love."

Riko's fingers trailed sensually up Yoshiko's leg. "How about I return the favor to those beautiful feet of yours?"

Yoshiko's lips curled into a seductive grin. "I'll allow it, Riko, but only if you're a very good girl for me."

With that promise hanging in the air, Yoshiko couldn't resist any longer. She joined her girlfriend in the cauldron, the magical liquid enveloping them both. As the cauldron's vaporous bliss surrounded them, Yoshiko couldn't resist teasing Riko with her own beautiful feet, letting them brush sensually against her bikini bottom. Riko moaned softly, the sensation driving her wild.

"ohhhh myy… those tiny…ooh…. toes…." moaned Riko, writhing against Yoshikos bare toes. Yoshiko smiled, continuing this treatment for a while, while gently sucking on Riko's small toes.

She then wrapped her arms around Riko, their lips meeting in a steamy kiss, their bodies pressed close.

Their kissing grew more passionate inside the steamy cauldron, their tongues dancing in a heated embrace. Their love for each other expressed in this vapoury witches study.

In the end, wrapped in each other's arms, they whispered promises and sweet words before falling asleep inside the cauldron, content and fulfilled, their love stronger than ever in their shared dreams.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back