• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You stole my body! (its really ticklish)

NovemberTickle

You watched your old body pace agitatedly, as you lay disheveled and hogtied on the basement floor. It was a strange sight. You had seen your body in the mirror countless times before, but this time you were truly an outside observer, watching your body piloted by someone else. Well, by Jennifer.

“Give. Me. Back. My. Body!” Jennifer’s words come out of what used to be your mouth.

“You don’t like it? I’ve got to be honest, that hurts Jennifer.” You smile, cool as a cucumber despite your position, bound and immobile on the cool concrete. This was checkmate, and you had the upper hand.

“This pathetic fucking, nerdy, ugly-ass, micro-dick-having body??” To accentuate her point, Jennifer grabbed what used to be your crotch crudely and roughly jerked it to and fro, making you wince slightly. It was her body now, but it was still difficult to see your old body-parts mistreated.

“Let me explain to you, then, the situation. You want your body back right? But you can’t do anything to force me. Maybe you can gouge out my fingernails and toenails, but once I’m out of those what can you do? Are you prepared to pull my teeth out? Burn me? Remember this is your body as well as mine, and I’m not going to budge for anything less than genuine torture.”

“I’ll pull out your teeth no problem, I can get veneers. As long as I have my body back you FREAK!”

It was an empty threat, and you both knew it. Pulling out a stranger’s teeth was hard enough to stomach for a non-criminal, let alone pulling them out of your own mouth.

“Come on Jennifer, we both know that’s not happening. Just untie me and we can move on with our lives. You can adjust to my old life, it's not so bad. Even being an ugly guy, my family has some wealth you can look forward to inheriting in a decade or two. And I’ve got tickets to Rome in August for a family holiday, that's only a few months away.”

Jennifer just paced, brow furrowed. Suddenly, she turned to you, one eyebrow raised. She muttered to herself, and started to loosen the dirty white air force one sneakers she had placed on what used to be her feet, now belonging to you, in the morning. The air of the basement felt cool upon your feet as first the left, then right, socks were peeled off. Slightly nervous now, and confused about where Jennifer was taking this, you feel your soles break into a light sweat.

“You know I put a lot of effort into these feet right? To keep them pretty I mean. I couldn’t just go get pedicures like other girls you see…”

They really were beautiful feet. One of the first things you had done after completing the consciousness transfer had been to take off your new shoes and admire them. They were slender, with flawless, pale skin on top and long, immaculate toes. You had spent a solid thirty minutes running your hands along the tender, pink soles as you pleasured yourself with your new organs.

“I have to do everything myself. I did get one pedicure, back in my first year of college, but I couldn’t even make it five minutes before I left. To date my most embarrassing memory. Do you know why?”

With that, Jennifer gently trailed her hands across the tops of your new feet, and you felt an entirely unfamiliar sensation that made you jolt in surprise. Jennifer leaned down and whispered in your ear, as if confiding a secret.

“I’m really, really ticklish. To the point it's almost a disability. And my feet are the worst.”

With that her hands brushed across the tips of your toes, and an embarrassing sequel flew from your mouth unprompted.

“Well, I suppose they are your feet now, seeing as you are so adamant you want to steal my body.”

You flapped your ankles desperately to avoid Jennifer’s trailing fingers, which lazily target the smooth skin on the tops of your feet. You were never really ticklish in your previous body, and especially not on the tops of your feet, so these sensations were foreign and unwelcome to say the least. Occasionally, a finger would brush across the sides of your new feet, where the skin transitioned from the pale tops to the pink-hued skin of your soles, and it would feel like an electric shock, causing your feet to flap around like fish out of water.

“I must say I’ve never appreciated how delicate these feet are until now though, looking in from the outside. So tender and soft...”

“O-ok, wait a second, lets talk this out” You blurt out a plea with your eyes clenched shut as you try to process these startling ticklish sensations that are completely new to you.

“Awww. Ready to give up already? And I haven’t even gotten to the soles yet.”

A questing finger trails down the sole of your left foot, and your eyes fly open in shock.

“It’s funny. I’ve always resented having such ticklish soles. You know I can't even walk barefoot on grass. But now…”

A second finger trails haphazardly down your right sole, which had been protecting the left, leaving a burning trail of ticklish sensations. Girlish giggles flow uncontrollably from your mouth as Jennifer alternate between your left and right feet, using just a single finger each time.

"...I can see the appeal of tickling soles this ticklish. I guess I can understand why all my friends enjoyed themselves so much when they found out how ticklish I am."

With each tickling stroke down your sole, your foot jerks, hiding behind the other food in a desperate attempt to avoid the tickles. Unfortunately, this only serves to expose the vulnerable skin of your other sole, which Jennifer targets with obvious glee.

“Oh how cute, you’re trying to protect yourself. I tried that too, when my friends found out how ticklish these feet are. It doesn’t work. Especially not against this.” With that, Jennifer unleashed a flurry of fingers onto the plush balls of your feet, causing you to erupt into helpless laughter, punctuated by desperate shrieks. Fingernails glided across your soles, aided by a thin sheen of sweat, focusing first on the balls, then the smooth skin of the arches, then the soft heels. The worst was when her fingers found brush against the undersides of your slender toes, or even when a stray finger would slide between toe stems, causing an unbearable, mind-breaking, jolt of ticklish sensation.

“Still want my body? I haven’t even shown you how ticklish I am on my waist. Or my underarms. Or my thighs. Everywhere really. It’s a curse, but I suppose it comes with the package.”

Your eyes were wide open, but unseeing, and your stomach muscles ached with each peal of wracking, helpless laughter. Your hands, bound by your ankles, desperately tried to catch Jennifer’s fingers which spidered across your feet, moving from the soles to the toes, then to the tops of your feet and even your ankles, which you were surprised to find were also ticklish. Is her whole body like this? You wondered how anyone could live in such a ticklish body.

“GA-HAHAHAHAH PLEASE HAHAHAHH OK, OK, OK!” You babble, so panicked by the fingers stroking down your sweat-slicked soles that you struggle to find the words.

“Awww had enough already? It’s barely been five minutes.” Jennifer pouted with your old mouth. What you wouldn’t do at this point to have your old, un-ticklish body back. “Actually I’m having a surprisingly good time. You know what, I’m in a generous mood. You can keep my body for a little longer so I can tickle these adorable toes some more. How does a few days sound? Then we can move on to some other spots. Once a boyfriend tickled me on the butt. Did you know someone could have a ticklish butt? I certainly didn't at the time.”

At this point your mind is too consumed by ticklish panic to reply. Your whole world is encompassed by the fingers gliding across your smooth soles, sliding between your slender toes, roaming along the smooth tops of your perfect, new feet, that you would do anything to return to their original owner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trying something different in this story, not sure how it turned out, but it was a fun exercise in trying to write a sort of complicated premise in the second person perspective. Excuse the messed up tenses, I wrote this in one sitting :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back