• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your best tickle dream?

Two tickle dreams in two nights! In the first, I was in the passenger seat of a car. In the back seat was an African-American woman who kept reaching around the seat to tickle me. She was digging her fingers into my sides and ribs, causing me to thrash wildly.

In the second dream, the actress who plays Charlotte from Sex and the City was being held down and tickled by two sexy Indian women --- one was attacking her ribs and the other her underarms. She seemed very ticklish in the dream.

:D I had roles on CSI,and CSI: Miami and after tapings I would tickle all the female costars soles. :D

stacyshippen said:
Every so often I have tickle dreams. I had a really long one last night/early this morning (I think from reading this post!) and I think I count this one as my favorite!

Anyway, I was chased by an older man (I guess in his 50's) through a building I didn't recognize. He kept catching me, knocking me to the ground and tickling me without mercy...one time he had me face down and kept tickling and tickling my feet and all I could do was laugh...another time, I fell again face up and my hands were held by another man while this same guy tickled my ribs and underarms...what was weird was that I laughed and laughed and laughed but couldn't get out the words to ask him to stop...the tickling was light and truly "tickly", no uncomfortable digs, and I could laugh endlessly without being out of breath or tired. It just went on and on for what seemed like hours...chase, trip and tickle, at least five times. And I even kinda woke up and drifted back into the same dream. ...

Hey Stacy,

I know that I wasn't the man in the dream because I am only 42 (and look much younger). Besides, I wouldn't waste the time to knock you down to tickle you and let you go to chase you down again, I would just tie you to the bed and tickle you gently and playfully until you were sure that you had your fill.

I would also gladly allow you to reciprocate it you were so inclined!

To Flatfoot....

Come to think of it, I don't remember much of anything else, period, except at one point in the dream I tried correcting a Marine for not having a fresh haircut. He ended up mouthing off to me, and then I basically exploded at him, chewing his ass up and down in front of the whole battalion, which is not very characteristic of me at all. I wonder if any of this meant anything.

I am not a dream expert but it sounds like you are holding something back that is knawing at you and you are "exploding" in your subconcious...try to see if there is somebody or something that is annoying or bothering you in probably a small way(a fresh haircut) but you just can't get over it...
Just a thought...

A week or so ago, I had two dreams, one night after the other, about tickling. The strange thing was that they were about girls I knew in high school that I regretted never asking out. I had casual sex with one of them, but I liked her personality and always wanted to ask her out. Anyway, both dreams, one girl one night, the other the next, were set at a party. I didn't know the person throwing the party, friend of a friend type thing, and I was chatting with the girl who was showing interest in me. When she leaves, I hesitate, then go to follow. I look around the house but can't find the girl and am just about to give up when I discover a secret room and the girl is in there. Well, tickling ensues and they were nice dreams. Though they remind me of the sting of regret. Since high school, three years ago, I'm determined that I'll never regret not having said anything. It's working a lot better for me. The obvious regret thing, but I haven't a clue what the party or the secret rooms meant, might I add, they were video game style secret rooms. Fellow nerds will know what I'm talking about.

Blush!

This is kind of embarrassing....

But anyway, The Rock was in it. I was in the wrestling ring and he had me pinned. :D

And tickling was NOT the only thing we did. Heehee

Sunny
:Kiss2:

:blush:

ho ho ho. green giant.

(i had to break the chain of hmmms)

The Rock has a great body, but for some reason, I think he looks like a really big Rob Schneider :)

Peace,
Stacy (who still thinks it's a cool dream!)

You asked for it....

I was 16(early teens) at least...and this was a recurring dream.
This was WAY before the internet was ever around and I had only recently "come across" Leg Show the adult magazine...
I had this dream that a lady(yes lady, mid 30's, attractive, brunett, ultra ticklish) was strapped to a circling wheel that I could turn and rotate around and tickle to my hearts content...And I mean vertical wheel, think BIG dart board.
She was strapped down completely and couldn't move and in my dream I focused mainly on the upper body but always the dream ended with me tickling her feet.

Anyway...good topic.

The last genuine tickling dreams I remember having were when I was like thirteen, fourteen. They always involved a girl from my neighborhood named Brenda, just me wrestling her down and tickle torturing her for hours, just me in a prolonged play date with her feet. I remember I'd wake up very alarmed...because I was very wet, and quite terrified because I didn't know what the hell was going on. Eventually, I found out, and I was much relieved...but it was yet another fact of life that Mommy and Daddy omitted.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back