• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Favorite fast food?

Your favorite fast tood

• KFC

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Burger King

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Mcdonalds

• Wendy's

• Taco Bell

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I never eat fast food

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Which of the following is your favorite fast food place to eat at. I put the main national ones on here, and if there are local ones I forgot, please feel free to add.

My vote for this was KFC. I just love those 11 herbs and spices. It's worth the high fat content once in a while. Besides KFC, the only other fast food I eat on a very occasional basis is Wendy's. I gave up McDonalds and Burger King years ago. Havent eaten BK for 3 years, Mickey D's for five. Apparently, my body, which used to crave both, cares for neither anymore.

Mitch

while i do like the tastes at KFC, i am disturbed by their inhumane treatment of the chickens prior to slaughter. i can not eat there anymore.

my favorite is Wendy's.

but White Castle is not to be forgotten.

Last edited:
My vote went to KFC.

Local places - Nation's Burgers & Pies (San Francisco Bay Area)

Baron,

White Castle....I remember the place from when I lived in the Midwest, and we would stop in for a sack full of burgers. We don't have any White Castle restaurants out here (Arizona), but can buy their stuff in the frozen food section at the supermarket.

and don't forget Gila -

pick up some pepto with each sack! :p

I don't like fast food much, being a vegetarian. I HATE Taco Bell. I don't know how they can call themselves Mexican Food. It's not. And McD's just freaks me out. BUT those of you on the West Coast will know what I'm talkin' about when I say . . . IN N' OUT!!! Yummmmm. Animal Style. Mwah!

-Bell :cool2:

I like Taco Bell, KFC, Mc Donald's and In'n'Out Burger. Oh and Carl's Jr--damn I'm easy!

XOXO

As my dog Chico would tell you, "ye quiro taco bell?" :D (or something like that, lol :rolleyes: )

On the list, I picked KFC....edging out Wendy's and Taco Bell. One national chain not on the list that I've always loved is Dairy Queen (and their delicious chili dogs :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back