• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your very own Tickle Socks

LordByron

Authors note:
Oh, hello there, you. Didn't notice you come in... do sit down please, it's wonderful to see you. Something do drink? Oh, you can trust me silly *chuckles*

Ah well. Yes, the story! I do have a tendency to get distracted when I'm with you, my friend...

So the story is a strange one: a commission, very personal, and quite interesting. I was requested to make a situation for a person, a fantasy really; the idea was to suggest to my reader that they were in this situation, living the dream they had had. A very fluffy, slightly deviant, and wonderful dream they had. I hope you enjoy it, it's quite a light read.

I also remind you, my little grasshopper, that you can drop by anytime you like. Don't hesitate to message me here, or leave a comment; or you can also find me at my deviantart profile, and leave a message https://www.deviantart.com/lordgordonbyron . As you can see, my writing can be as intimate and personal as you like; if ever you wish for a commission, don't be shy ;* we can certainly make it happen.

Lord Byron

To the story (your story)

Your very own Tickle Socks

You're home alone one afternoon, enjoying the peace and quiet of your bedroom. That's when you hear a knock at the door. You're not expecting any visitors, but you peek out the window and see a delivery truck parked in front of your house. Intrigued, you hurry down the stairs to see what's arrived.

You find a package waiting for you on the doorstep. It's addressed to you, with no return address or explanation of its contents. Intrigued, you tear open the wrapping paper to reveal a pair of knee-high socks in a vibrant shade of pink. They're soft and fuzzy to the touch, and you can't resist slipping them on over your bare feet.

You curl up on your bed with a book, enjoying the quiet of your room. The sun filters in through the window, casting a warm glow over everything. You take a deep breath and open your book, settling in for a quiet afternoon of reading.

At first, everything is calm and peaceful. You lose yourself in the story, turning pages without even realizing it. But as you read on, you start to feel a strange sensation in your feet. It's like a tickling, tingling feeling, starting at the tips of your toes and working its way up your ankles.

You wiggle your toes and try to ignore the sensation, but it only seems to get stronger. You look down at your feet, expecting to see something crawling on your skin, but there's nothing there.

You shift on the bed, trying to get comfortable, but the tickling only intensifies. It's like little feathers brushing over your skin, making you squirm and giggle. You curl your toes and rub your feet together, but it doesn't help. If anything, it makes the tickling even more intense.

You start to get a little worried. What if there's something wrong with the socks? What if they're causing some kind of allergic reaction? But at the same time, there's a growing excitement building in your chest. It's like this strange, ticklish feeling is awakening something inside you - something you never knew you had.

You keep reading, even as the sensations become more intense. It's like something is crawling up your feet now, little legs or fingers tickling every inch of your skin. You start to laugh, unable to control the giggles that bubble up inside you. It's like the tickling is taking over your body, making you squirm and writhe on the bed

As the feeling intensifies, you start to giggle uncontrollably. You can't help it - the tickling is so intense that you feel like you're going to burst. You try to take off the socks, but they won't budge.

"No!"

As you lie there on the bed, the tickling in your feet continues to intensify.

It's like there are feathers between your toes, teasing and tantalizing you with long, slow strokes up and down the soles of your feet. The feathers move in a rhythmic motion, dancing over the sensitive skin on the soles of your feet and brushing lightly against your toes.

You close your eyes and focus on the sensation, letting yourself get lost in the feeling. The feathers continue their teasing dance, moving in a circular motion around your toes and then running down the arch of your foot. You feel your toes curl and uncurl as the feathers play with them, sending shivers down your spine.

You can't help but giggle as the tickling sensation becomes more and more intense. The feathers seem to be getting more aggressive now, tickling the tender skin between your toes and moving up and down the arch of your foot in quick, playful strokes. You try to pull your feet away, but the socks won't budge. The tickling sensation is so strong that you can't focus on anything else, and you find yourself completely lost in the feeling

You collapse onto your back, your feet still wriggling and twitching. You try to take off the socks again, but they're stuck fast to your skin. It's like they're a part of you now.

The feather sensation subsides, and is replaced by something else entirely. The tickling now feels like dozens of tiny pins, poking and prodding at every inch of your feet. Each pin seems to have a mind of its own, exploring every nook and cranny of your toes and soles with precision and purpose. You can't help but yelp and squeal as each pin hits its mark. They find the most ticklish spots on your feet and linger there, poking and pricking with soft, gentle strokes that drive you wild with sensation. Your toes curl and wiggle involuntarily, trying to escape the relentless onslaught. The sensation is so intense that you can't think straight. You're completely at the mercy of the pins, which continue to explore your feet with deliberate care and attention. You feel them probing between your toes, tickling the tips of your toes, and even gently tracing the arches of your feet.

As the tickling points find their way over the tips of your toes, and you can't help but giggle and squirm as they ticklishly poke and softly prick each spot. You arch your back, trying to get away from the pins, but they continue their relentless assault on your feet.

Each touch is so exquisitely ticklish that you can hardly stand it. You gasp for breath as the sensation overwhelms you. Your whole body feels electrified, and you're consumed by a desperate need to escape the tickling. But the pins won't let up, continuing to explore your feet with relentless precision and purpose. You're completely at their mercy, powerless to resist the deliciously torturous sensation they inflict upon you.

You go wild, snorting and thrashing about.

But that's just the beginning. As you lie there helpless and at the mercy of the socks, you start to feel something that you can only describe as hundreds of tiny rasping tentacles caressing your feet. You scream out loud, but no one is there to hear you.

You feel each tentacle slowly traveling up and down the trembling soles of your feet, wrapping around each toe in turn. The first one starts on your big toe, rasping along the delicate skin with a maddeningly light touch that sends shivers up your spine. It's followed by another on your second toe, and then your third, each one causing you to arch your foot. As the tentacles continue their relentless exploration of your feet, you feel them moving more quickly now, each one probing and tickling as it goes. You writhe on the bed, completely at their mercy.

You take a deep breath and try to relax, letting the tentacles do their work. They wrap around your big toe, squeezing gently. Then they move on to your middle toe, teasing the sensitive skin between your toes with their rasping touch.

You count each toe in your mind as they go: big toe, second toe, third toe, fourth toe, and finally your little toe. The sensations are overwhelming, almost too much to bear.

You can't help but wonder what's happening to you. Is this some kind of strange magic? Is it a hallucination? Or are the socks themselves alive, teasing and tormenting you with their tickling caresses?

You cry out and protest, "No, please! Stop! I can't take it anymore!" You plead with the socks to release you from their torment, but they remain firmly attached to your feet, continuing to tickle and tease you with their relentless assault. As the tentacles continue their ministrations, you can't help but yelp and squeal with each touch. "Please, please stop," you whimper, but the socks show no mercy...

It really was! Very fun process, making it come to life :) thanks for reading!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back