• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You’re In My Spot (M/F foot worship, toe sucking, lickling)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
A1EB9313-6888-48DC-89F4-3AEF236A6658.jpegI recently came upon this drawing by the brilliant artist, Paul Rader, on the American Pulp’s Instagram at: https://instagram.com/americanpulps?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= .

The drawing got me thinking about a little foot worshipping/lickling backstory.

Hope you enjoy :)

Thanks for stopping by,
TLM
#thelaughtermechanic
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

Short backstory below:

“You’re In My Spot.”

“I know, sorry, Helen.”

“Well, are you going to move?”

“I can’t. My body’s too relaxed.”

“What did you guys do? It sounded like you were laughing the WHOLE time I was gone and you were with him.”

“Oh my God, Helen, have you ever had your toes licked and sucked before?”

“Eww, what?! He sucked your toes!”

“That’s all he did. The WHOLE time. Just sucked and sucked and sucked all of my toes. Both feet. Said I had the most delectable, most #dropdeadgorgeoustoes he’d even seen.”

“Wow! Sounds like he has a foot fetish. I’ve heard of these guys. They’re freaks for women’s feet. Well, no one’s putting their mouth or tongue on MY toes. That’s where I draw the line!”

“I was just like you…that was until today when you left us alone and I experienced what it’s like to have your feet pampered like that. I don’t exactly know what happened, Helen, but I kid you not, that man gave me 4 earth shattering you know whats in a row as he sucked and licked in between my big toe and 2nd. He must have hit some spot there connected to my you know what too that I had no idea existed on my toes. God, Helen, it was SO magical. SO intense. SO sensual. I don’t think I’ll ever be the same.”

“What was with all the laughing though? You were just howling for like 10 minutes straight!”

“I think that was what did it. He used his tongue to tickle me in between my toes. He’d lick them, tickle them, and then suck them. It was like I was on this amazing laughter roller coaster. Something about laughing while being tickled on your toes followed quickly with foot worship just sent me over the edge. God, it was just amazing!”

“You really aren’t going to move out of my spot, are you?!”

“I’m sorry. Let me just finish this cigarette. Goddamn, my whole body’s just a hot mess. Feels SO so good! Toe sucking! Who knew?!”

Oh, a foot fetishist can dream ;-)

Thanks for stopping by,
TLM
#thelaughtermechanic
#footfetishfantasies
#toesucking

Image credit: @americanpulps
Artist #paulrader
Thank you, Paul, for creating this beautiful artwork, and thank you, @americanpulps for sharing it on your IG

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back