• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"You're one ugly motherf*cker!"

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Since I was a little kid I've always wanted to draw a predator, but my skills just weren't good enough. I've always liked the predators and the series itself, including the movies. And with the recent release of AVP, I just couldn't resist this unfulfilled childhood urge!

But now I can. I drew this from little more than a scanned still from the movie and the rest was pure memory of how the predators look.

No need for talk, I'm too excited.

I've named this one with the fimilar line made popular by Arnold himself-

" You're one ugly motherf*cker!"

Enjoy. ^__^

Attachments

• The Predator.JPG
    The Predator.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 802
Last edited:
"You're one ugly motherf*cker!"

For a minute I thought you were talking to me.

That....is too cool. From one of my all-time favorite movies (Which I love to play with the volume maxed out during the minigun scene) to boot. Excellent job. :happy:

@ MayDay- Oh, if I was talking to you, you'd KNOW it. :p

@ CC- Thanks. Its really big of you to say that dispite the differences we've had. And so it means alot to me. :)

@ HDS- Thanks alot. :)

I particularly liked it when Mac goes crazy and loses it and goes after the predator himself

" Son of a bitch! I got you! Sergeant! Long tall Sally! She's real sweet! She's got everythang that uncle John need! Oh baby! Oh baby! I'm gonna have me some fun! I'm have me some fun! I'm gonna have me some fun! I'm gonna have me some fun!"

Thanks alot! :)

P.S.: Yeah, they sure are, pound for pound. And then you need to figure in their advanced technology, their intellegence, and their martial skills.

Yes, the aliens have a natural ferocity, that was well seen in AVP, but they are beyond compare to the predators, in my opinion.

Hey DJ! I've been looking over your work for a while now at TMF, and just stumbled upon you here. Wow. And you're not working in anime because...? Excellent work! BTW, I don't know that you'd be interested but I've been thinking of putting together a collage of pieces from my fav tickling artists, if they'd like to do so or have the time. Don't know if you'd be interested, but here goes. I've debated over a few months now about gathering some work from my fav artists here and at TMF on the same subject matter, or girl for the matter. She's someone I've though a lot about doing work on myself (being "just a friend," that's about all I can do), but decided it'd be more fun to get many different artistic interpretations on her (tickling her of course!) and make kind of a group collage of different artist's pieces featuring her. So I'm officially requesting a piece of tickling artwork from you involving the girl in the referrence pics I'd need to email you. If you'd be interested in this contact me at toonforger at yahoo-dot-com, and I'll send stuff over! Hasta!

Toonforger

Hi there, yeah, I know you from the TMF too. Glad to see you could make your way over here.

Why am I not a professional you ask? Well, honestly, its because I couldn't and wouldn't be as artistically free as I want and need to be. See, when you work for a company (ie- a manga studio) you have to draw in frames and you have to draw exactly what the original author wants. And when he/she draws the initial sketches or the original character designer draws these sketches, the characters are pretty set in stone and you only get to fill them in and make them more lively.

You're basically drawing for someone else, not yourself, and unless you can eventually work for yourself or can do it by yourself to begin with, its not about you. You are pretty much just an accessory, a gear in the clockwork that makes the manga work. And its that truth that has distanced me from wanting to be a professional in this way.

At least for now. I'm certainly not excluding this as a possibility. When my art is more established and my portfolio is more full and defined, maybe then I might work on a manga or anime series.

But for now, its best kept as a hobby. I don't see being an artist as something I'd want to put towards doing this.

Right now I'm focusing on being a voice actor, though. And that ties in closely with animation anyways.

As for your idea, I'll e-mail you.

the hollywood brother like the tile of this thread. it reminds the hollywood brother of the ugly song by the california based rock group betty blowtorch

i heard you were kicking around an idea of drawing a female pred? are you still gonna do it, i'm curious for what you'll come up.

Yeah, I'm still going to do that. It would be a good idea however if you occasionally prod me like this more often. Otherwise I might forget or get so busy with my ideas that I might overlook previous ones.

Great artwork as always Vlad. Umm. this gives me an idea! My apologies for not posting this prior to the Temple Guard pic. Now a Predator moive with a Female Predator would rock!

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Yes, the aliens have a natural ferocity, that was well seen in AVP, but they are beyond compare to the predators, in my opinion.
Absolutly wright.

Thanks for posting.

You may have misunderstood what I meant. I meant beyond compare in the sense that they can't compare to the predators beyond that. I probably should have worded that differently.

If you thought I meant the aliens are better, I was saying exactly the opposite. LOL

I understood you. I meant the predators are better than aliens.

Aya, then yes, we're in agreement. LOL! ^^

I need to draw an Alien. I make sure to capitalize 'alien' since its such a general reference. I could mean a Grey, or any other alien. When they named the movie 'Aliens', they really should have put more thought into a name. In Starcraft, they're called the Zerg, in Warhammer 40,000 they're called the Tyranids, for example.

While 'Aliens' ultimately works, I think its too general. You'd think the humans would have a nickname for them.

Cute. You definitely got the face down. A little heavy on the red though. Is that mosquito netting he's wearing? I need to watch those movies again! :)

Thanks. I think the picture needed to be as red as possible. Being that predators see everything in red, the picture was necessarily red. But while we're not seeing things from his point of view, its also red to show the rage of the situation. Its amazing what a single color can manage to do if you let it.

Also, I didn't do a very good job on the netting. Its not actually netting really, its actuallty part of their armor and defenses. See, its through this mesh that they are able to cloak themselves. This is why their entire body is covered in this material (minus their heads, feet and arms. I just made it too pronounced in this picture.)

The mesh acts as a conduit that deflects and bends light when it touches the mesh. The mesh itself can stop bullets or make penetrating the skin harder. This is why you'll notice predators are often dealt non-lethal wounds. Their natural skin is very rough and hard to penetrate, and the mesh, though thin and weightless, is almost like a chainmail.

It appears to be sheer material, but its very durable. Its hard to make a real evaluation of the predator technology without actually having it. This is why in the movie Predator 2 it would have been great if that special op team could have captured him.

Finally, if you like this picture, I drew a female predator too. The thread title for that one is "Temple Guardian".

Thank you. It was pretty good for a random first sketch. I often times find that my best pictures are the ones I did not plan. And while there was some planning to this it was very liberal. :)

I like it, but I DO have to say... I think I prefer the aliens more... but I think thats because in the game "AVP2" I played as the Aliens... mwahahaha...

Y'know, the Predators one by one are far superior warriors than the Aliens... Aliens are like ants in comparison to an animal of earth. What I mean by this is that they are pack hunters and don't have they're own minds... A leader, "queen" if you will, controls them. Which I think is why they're so cool... Mindless warriors who's only goal is to please the Royalty. Well, I really love the picture though. I like how you used a color to convey a feeling, and that feeling was shown very well.

LOL, for this being one of my older pictures it still gets replies. ^^

Thanks.

Yeah, thats true. What the aliens lack in technology and refined intelligence they make up for in their numbers. Unfortunately none of the movies thus far have shown us an alien horde. We only see small skirmish battles and the typical 'chase and stalk the humans around the ship' routine. And in the case of AVP it was another skirmish battle meant specifically to train a small handful of young predators. It really was just a training exercise. They wouldn't have been killed so easily had they been veterans and the events may have taken a different turn otherwise.

We neither saw the best of the predators and what they can do, nor did we see the ferocity of the aliens and their numbers.

The movie itself and the hype for it was awfully deceptive, leading the viewers to believe, via the previews and trailers, that this was some kind of war. If this is a buildup to something better thats fine, but as a stand alone movie it failed miserably. Oddly enough, the flashback scenes were better than the actual action taking place.

Fortunately it doesn't take away from either series or either race. Its just a movie, and while it is a critical installement and contribution to the series as a whole, it doesn't define it, fortunately.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back