• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youth Group Tickling

1evel

Two things to note:
1. There is a lot of context so feel free to skip it and go straight to the tickling.
2. I am a bit hesitant about posting this story simply because, while all lees and lers were 18 at the time, there were some teenagers who had some minor involvement with the events in this story. Anyways, here it goes:

CONTEXT:

This was some years ago at a christian convention. What typically happens in church youth groups generally find a place in the general vicinity of the convention centre and stay there over the weekend and the Friday before and go to the convention centre for the sermons and workshops, which altogether take up to 6 hours spread out over the weekend. The youth group from my church had done the same. In this house there were two sleeping areas at opposite sides of the house, both lofts, one for the boys and one for the girls. In both there was a double bed that two shared with the others in sleeping bags on spare mattresses on the floor. All youth were told in very strict terms that if anyone was found in the opposite gender's loft by themselves without permission from a leader, they would go home, and if two youth of opposite genders were found in the loft alone, they would both go home.

To the incident, all leaders, but one, and all the other boys had gone to a night sermon, which was optional, which meant only the girls and myself stayed there with a leader to watch us, who I'll call Joey, who was actually a teacher at my school. However he went to his bedroom (all leaders shared an enclosed normal bedroom together) to work on a talk he was going to give later that month.

This was roughly 5pm and all the youth had gravitated up to the girls loft. We then gradually separated into two groups. A bunch of teenage girls on the floor inbetween the foot of the bed and the barrier for the loft who were all practicing make up (important!), and two girls and me lying down on the double bed together with me in the middle. Both the girls and I were 18 at the time. The first girl was Rose and her father's family was from Portugal. She was very attractive with olive skin, black hair, thick lips and a very beautiful and contagious smile. Her feet however were my favourite part about her. Very soft and supple with elegant long toes and very hypnotising to watch. She was also enthusiastic about sport (touch rugby league), although not very talented. The other girl was Liz and had an athletic build. She had a 6-pack and quite big thighs. She had brunette hair, a freckle face and also an amazing smile. Her feet were pretty big, which is amazing in my opinion, and she regularly got beauty treatments including on her feet, so they were soft as well.

TICKLING:

We were lying in the bed with me in the middle and we started talking. The conversation eventually shifted to sport. I started teasing Rose about the fact she only played touch rugby while I played full contact. She replied to this saying "I'm a girl! I'd get crushed under someone as fat as you!" While I was a bit overweight at the time, I knew she was teasing me. I replied stating "Excuses, excuses. You're just jealous that I'm tougher than you." As I was saying this, flexed my biceps in the stereotypical way.

She laughed and poked my right underarm with her finger. I immediately pulled my arms in and made a high-pitch squeal. Rose then sat up on the bed and started prodding my neck, ears, underarms and ribs in rapid succession. In response to this, I started wriggling in the bed giggling under my breath. Every time I moved my body in response to her intruding fingers, she withdrew the finger and poked me somewhere. Rose was on her knees at this point and was tickling everywhere.

"Please stop! I'm begging you! Stopstopstopstopstop!" I asked through a fit a high-pitch giggles that made me sound like a girl. Rose simply laughed. "No way! This is way too much fun making you squirm." Throughout the tickling she constantly gave me tickle-talk. "Coochie coochi coo. Who's a ticklish little boy. I thought you were supposed to be tough." About 30 seconds into this, I managed to grab both of Rose's wrists and hold them with one hand. I sat up and went to dive my free hand into her belly before I felt Liz's hands stroke my exposed belly. While I was wriggling, my shirt had moved it's way up my body exposing a midriff. I shouted "Stop it!" as I released Rose's wrists and collapsed onto the bed.

Liz then immediately straddled my waist and sent her hands up my shirt. She stroked my sides, counted my rips, and squeezed and prodded my belly. It was absolutely horrifying. What made it worse was the really cruel look she was giving me. I knew that this was going to be a tortuous experience. Rose then grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head and sat on them. Once my hands were stuck she danced her fingers in my armpits. The girls looked at each other and I'll remember till the day I die the cruel smile they exchanged.

I had never been tickled like this before. I bucked and tried to turn and twist but all to no avail. My legs were flailing like mad and apparently almost hit one of the girls at the foot of the bed. They then started teasing me and said something along the lines of "I thought guys weren't supposed to be ticklish?" "Are you sure you're not a little girl?" and so on. I don't remember as I was making too much noise. I eventually screamed "PLEASE! STOP!" but the girls just laughed harder and kept on going. What happened next freaked me out. Liz lent down and gave a raspberry. I had never had this done to me before. It was a weird thing to have someone's lips on your belly. Once she had done this, she started stroking and squeezing my love handles and asked me "Who's tougher, us or you?" I couldn't reply as I was breathless. Rose then gestured to Liz to slow down, which they did thank God. Rose started lightly stroking my neck and Liz moving her finger outside my belly button. This was nowhere near as ticklish as before, but nevertheless I was driven to a fit of giggles. Rose bent down and asked "Who's tougher? Us or you?" I barely managed to get out "Its you! I'm sorry. Stopstopstop!"

By this point, we had gotten the attention of Joey on the other side of the house. As soon as the girls started hearing his footsteps marching to where we were, the girls immediately jumped off me to lay down next to me, so when Joey made it to the top of the loft he saw the two girls giggling and me out of breath with a red face and tears down my cheeks.

He just laughed. "I think he's had enough girls. Leave him alone." As he turned away and started back down the stairs. Rose turned to me and stuck out her tongue, and Liz poked me in the ribs. I yelped and moved to sit at the foot of the bed where the younger girls were on the floor doing makeup on each other. I started a conversation with them, although I don't remember what it was about.

Rose and Liz started their own conversation as well, but were more focused on poking me with their toes, clearly trying to tickle me again. I turned around and they gave me innocent looks and went "What? We're not doing anything." I then left and said I needed to go to the bathroom. All the girls laughed at that. I sat up and went to get my phone on the bedside table. As I was walking back, Rose and Liz then stretched out their legs on the bed to the point where their feet were off the bed and were belly down. I took my opportunity.

I jumped on them and straddled their calves. They started shrieking and shouting, pleading to get off. All to no avail. I crossed my ankles under their feet to limit squirming. I used my right hand to stroke the outside of Rose's heel and draw circles on the balls of her feet. Typical to her, she just gave in. She dove her face into her pillow and started giggling quietly. I used my left hand to slowly stroke the area in between Liz's toes and her foot. I did this really slowly because I knew she would try to not laugh. She was on her elbows and started breathing in a very heavy and controlled manner. She eventually started talking through gritted teeth and muttered to me in a very stern and slow way to avoid any giggling "Please. Stop. This. I. Mean. It." This went on for about 30 seconds. I looked at the other girls and they were all grinning, clearly enjoying the show. I gave them a wink and went full force.

I used my right hand to stroke up Rose's arch, wiggled my fingers on her heel, stroked down her arch, and scratched the balls on her feet and repeated. She started flailing her arms and slamming them down on the bed. I turned around and saw her pleading with her eyes, but it yielded nothing from me.

Liz on the other hand, literally, had to suffer with my fingers diving into her toes. As soon as I did that, she screamed "NOOOOOO!" and slammed her torso on the bed. To her credit, she did manage to get on her knees and starting poking my sides. I leaned forward to avoid this and saw something that the girls in front of me were using. I had a lighting bulb moment.

I stopped and grabbed two hair brushes. Rose and Liz must've thought they had a chance to get revenge. I heard and felt them rearrange their weight and push themselves up on the bed to try to get to me. They never got that far.

I immediately drove the two hair brushes into their feet and moved them up and down. They collapsed onto the bed and started thrashing around and begging. They eventually started shouting for our leader by name. I knew then I would have limited time. I then dug the brushes into their soles harder and moved faster. Their laughter hit several octaves higher and I thought the windows were going to shatter. I then noticed Joey coming up the steps and so I sprung up and started sprinting for the staircase. I jumped down the steps two or three at a time and I passed the the leader with a smirk on his face; he knew what had happened.

There is a minor revenge story after this which I'll write depending on how this well this one goes down.

Last edited:
Wonderful story! Glad you got their feet. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Sounds to me like the girls got exactly what they deserved! Well written, what a fun experience.

Sounds to me like the girls got exactly what they deserved! Well written, what a fun experience.

Cheers mate. They actually did get revenge back on me later that weekend. I might write it up....

Great story, very well written and engaging from start to end. Thanks for sharing it, and I’m sure many of us are intrigued about the revenge story.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back