• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yvonne Craig (possibility)

bandt001

TMF Master
Stardate 5718.5 - Adding to his legend, Captain Kirk singlehandedly debunks the myth that Orion women are not the least bit ticklish…

IMG_1145.jpeg

Given that they are in costume, she could well be acting, not really ticklish.
Or maybe Shatner did it unscripted and it is really a ticklish reaction.

Toesheldback;4887009 said:
Shatner still does Star Trek events I think. For a few bucks, he’ll sign your shirt and probably answer your Yvonne Craig question.

Dude this Star Trek episode aired almost 60 years ago. He probably wouldn't even remember Yvonne herself, let alone whether or not she was ticklish

Dude this Star Trek episode aired almost 60 years ago. He probably wouldn't even remember Yvonne herself, let alone whether or not she was ticklish

Besides, Im still waiting to ask him what the combination to the safe in episode 56 was! Maybe after that…

He actually occasionally comes to my area and visits with a good friend of my boss....if I ever actually get to see him, and talk to him, and if I can remember....I'll ask. Lol

Besides, Im still waiting to ask him what the combination to the safe in episode 56 was! Maybe after that…

Get a life,will you people? You’ve taken something that he did as a lark and turned it into a monumental waste of time! :)

Shatner still does Star Trek events I think. For a few bucks, he’ll sign your shirt and probably answer your Yvonne Craig question.

$130, photos extra. A millionaire wants folks to pay $130 for a 10-second signature.

I’ll sign his name for 1/3rd of that and tell you how ticklish all the women in the cast were.

$130, photos extra. A millionaire wants folks to pay $130 for a 10-second signature.

I’ll sign his name for 1/3rd of that and tell you how ticklish all the women in the cast were.
Most people that appear at those events donate the money from autographs to charity.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back