• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Real Tickling Medley", TC Videos (Femfeet)

nimrod

TMF Expert
title: Real Tickling Medley
producer: TC Videos (Femfeet)
running time: 48 minutes
above-the-waist tickling: 50 %
below-the-waist tickling: 50 %

The web page for this video http://www.realtickling.com/videostore/realticklingmedley1.htm

Segment #1: This segment begins at the Giggleton Correctional Facility for Women, which tickles the inmates weekly to prevent depression. Kristin Lea is the warden and Gina is the patient. Gina is sitting on a platform which is supported by sawhorses; she is in a straight jacket with her bare legs strapped at the ankles to the board. Kristin alternates between tickling Gina's feet and her ribs. It was difficult to tell if Gina was ticklish because she has a laugh that sounds forced. Her reactions were more realistic when Kristin moved to her ribs. Gina began to laugh harder as time passed, but the sound of her laugh continued to sound forced.

After a while, we are told that the inmates have taken over and now Gina decides it is time to pay Kristin back. Kristin has a great laugh and reacts very well to being tickled. Gina tickles Kristin's feet and ribs. Kristin is one of my favorite ticklees at TC and she doesn't disappoint in this video.

Segment #2: Kristin is a teacher punishing a student, Gina. Gina is taped to a chair and tickled on her ribs and feet. Her reactions in this segment are the same as in the first.

Gina asks if she can tickle the teacher, so they switch places. Gina tickles Kristin's ribs and feet. Kristin begins with her mouth taped. I don't care for gags, so I was glad when Gina removed the tape.

Segment #3: Darby is on her knees tied to a pole with her arms over her head. Liza tickles her armpits, ribs, and feet. Darby has a laugh that sounds a little forced, but she does appear to be ticklish. The women then trade places and Darby tickles Liza's feet, ribs, and armpits. Liza has a very unusual laugh that is funny to hear. She appears to be very ticklish. Liza is a light-skinned black woman, for those interested.

Darby is now wrapped in a piece of carpet while Liza tickles her feet. She begins to laugh so hard at one point that she begins to snort. Then the women switch and I think that Liza may laugh even harder than when tied to the pole. Her laugh gets so high that it sounds like squeaks sometimes.

Now Darby is sitting on a platform in bra and jeans with her arms tied over her head. Liza begins by tickling her armpits and ribs, then she moves to the feet. The camera is angled up at Darby's feet, but at one point she laughs even harder and it can be seen that someone (Tickler in Black?) is tickling her armpits while Liza tickles her feet. Then they switch places and Liza, in bra and jeans, gets the same treatment.

The previous scene with Liza being tickled flows into another scene where Misha, in bra and jeans, is tied sitting on the platform while Darby, Liza, and TIB are tickling her. Misha, an Asian woman, has a very pleasant laugh and is my favorite ticklee on this tape.

Segment #4: Josie Pearl is a captured member of the military. She is tied standing with her arms over her head. Misha is the tickler, but everything she says is in Chinese, so Josie doesn't know how to respond. Josie has a laugh that I found annoying. It sounds like "Ow, ha, ha, ha." Without the "Ow" part, it would have been fine. She's great to look at and is arguably the best looking woman on the tape, although all of the women are attractive. Misha tickles Josie's armpits and ribs.

Now Misha is tied to the pole and Josie wants revenge. Josie tickles Misha's ribs, armpits, and feet.

Josie is sitting on a platform with her arms tied over her head in the next segment. Misha tickles her armpits, ribs, and feet, which are in socks for part of the scene. Next, Misha tickles Josie's feet while TIB tickles her armpits.

Finally, Misha is strapped down on her back with her arms over her head while wearing lavender bra, panties, and stockings. Josie begins by tickling her armpits for a while and then tickles her feet. This scene was too short. I'd like to see Misha in another video. One thing that is interesting about Misha is that she will laugh for a long time and then stop, only to begin again laughing harder.

Here is a summary of my review.

What I liked:
1) There were six different women tickled in this video, which improves the odds for finding something that you like.
2) I liked the variety of tickling positions, including the rolled-in-carpet position.
3) Kristin Lea and Misha are two of my favorite ticklees at TC and I thought that they were good in this video.

What I didn't like:
1) Two of the women, Josie and Gina, had laughs that I didn't care for.
2) In one or two places, the scene began with the tickling already in progress. One of my favorite parts of a scene is where the tickling begins.

Related Videos: Kristin Lea is also tickled in the TC Video titles "Dungeon of Reversal" and "Ticklish Merchandise".

Last edited:
reply to nimrods review

I agree with you on josie pearls laugh i did not like it at all. I loved the rest of it. I would like to see liza and kristin lea in a video all by themselves. :D

I have to agree. this is a very under-rated video from a great producer. I like the "quick segments" approach. It's kind of like an FM video, but with actually ticklish models. It's what FM tries to be, but TC did it much better. I wish TC would produce more like this.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back