• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dungeon of Happiness - MPG

And this link still works too. Love the foot tickling in this one.

Hey Kathy,

Would you mind sending Kristin Lea dressed as in "Dungeon of Happiness " (leather coat and boots ) up to Northern California to cuddle with me??? :p

joeshushu said:
Hey Kathy,

Would you mind sending Kristin Lea dressed as in "Dungeon of Happiness " (leather coat and boots ) up to Northern California to cuddle with me??? :p

Ok joeshushu, would you like her sent by regular mail or FedEx?
:p

Kathy....

in your Quote:

Ok joeshushu, would you like her sent by regular mail or FedEx?

I have the solution...I live in San Jose, and would be MOST happy to drive down there to pick Kristin up and drive her in pampered comfort to Joe's domain. Naturally, I would as well drive the return trip to bring her safely back to your care.

I assume you won't be needing her for another , oh, six or seven years or so, will you? :p

Oh Kathy

Your comments tickled me. I am in San Jose. I guess Kristin must have some magic over us. :D

I agree. Kristin is magical in many ways. In fact, even if she didn't like tickling or love to be in tickling videos, she would still be magical. I can't describe what a sweet caring person she is. She's currently finishing up lengthy schooling to become an RN. She told us she loves taking care of and helping people.
And loves to tickle!!!! What a catch for some guy!
By the way she's not married yet, but is seeing someone.

Sincerely,

Attachments

• Persian1.png
    Persian1.png
    532.1 KB · Views: 1,500
  • Persian2.png
    Persian2.png
    377.6 KB · Views: 1,503
  • Persian3.png
    Persian3.png
    552 KB · Views: 1,507
Kathy,

Kristin is adorable. You do get the sense she really is a special lady. I wish her well in her future endeavors. Cough!! Cough!!
Oh, I am feeling a little under the weather. Is there a nurse in the house???? ;)

ha ha good one joe! i never thought i would want to be sick and in the hospital but can you imagine being taken care of by kristin? better yet dream this dream with me!
your in the hospital bed, she's on the night shift, its 2am and you wake up to find her sitting at your feet tickling them. she has rolled back the sheet and has secured you with the restraints they have on those hospital beds!!!!!!!
oh my!

I have a different Kristin fantasty

If I was in the hospital and woke up and saw Kristin tickling my feet, I'd freak out, and as soon as she let me go, I'd make I got my revenge. I'd be merciless! Trust me, I absolutely HATE being tickled! For me, my Kristin fantasy would be either taking her down to a dungeon and tickling her half to death or taking Priscilla down to a dungeon and helping Kristin tickle Priscilla half to death! In my opinion, women should never be allowed to tickle men. Females, yes. Males, no. I apologize if someone doesn't agree with me(I hope you're reading this, SlaverTickler ;))but just remember, that's MY opinion.

For what its worth, give me a few years to get my MD, set up a practice, and claw my way up, then tell Kristen to get in touch with me. There shall always be room on my hospital staff for an RN like her.
Don't worry, I promise to uphold the Hypocratic oath (at least during my shift). Seriously though, it's nice to see that there are good decent people that share in this love of tickling. I hope the point came across as I had hoped.
For those of you who still haven't been convinced yet, I hope that by now all of us realize that this 'ticklephilicity' is perfectly OK to embrace.

Take care

Hound

A blast from the past bump. Originally posted on 18th June 2001.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back