• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clip - Exertickle No. 2

jugglertx

TMF Poster
This clip also comes from the exercise show, Body Shaping. It's another quick underarm tickle, with the same guy doing the tickling, but with a different female ticklee in this segment. (Hmmmm... think he might be one of us?)

Note: this clip is an .rm

http://members.aol.com:/jugglertx1/Exertickle2.rm

I'll be gone for a few days, but when I return I'm thinking about posting clips from "El Gran", the Spanish game show.

[email protected]

Hi, I live in Spain and I never heard anything from these show called "The Gran". Is it maybe a South-American Show? I´m looking forward to see something from the show.

Nosz

Attachments

• IMG-9125.jpg
    IMG-9125.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 1,129
It is not "The Gran"

Hi there:

The name has degenerated a little bit. :)

The are referring to "El Gran Juego de la Oca" (a think that's the complete name).

The clips that I have seen around are the goat tickling game. Do you know of another ones?

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Yeah, i know of 2 more tickling clips from El Gran blah blah blah (haha). i have them, but im really busy lately and i only have a 56k modem, but i will try to upload them and post them for you. the 2 clips are of the same episode, this guy tickles the feet of about 4-5 girls :D , then in the 2nd one tickled their feet again and trys to guess who's who by their laughter, pretty cool. the problem is the quality is really really REALLY bad. pretty good. ill try to post them up here for ya. i don't know when ill be able to do it though. cya.
~pacattack
a.k.a. dnglvr

Yup...

I've seen the one with the girls behind the curtains on the lawn chairs...only one of them appears to be very ticklish, but it IS a nice clip nonetheless!

Nice seeing you again, Juggler. We seem to meet in the strangest places :)

I'm answering your email tonight, I just wanted to publically welcome to back into the fold. And if I'm late on that sorry, I apologize.

Great!

Hi,
These are great! Perfect!
I did not know that such scenes in real life have
been filmed.
How did you get these videos?
Thank you for posting the clips;)

body shaping

I used to watch Body Shaping religiously, along with it's spinoff shoes, Co-ed Training, and Fitness Beach. The woman in this clip is Jennifer Dempster. She's as fine looking as any of them, but she has an edge over the other ladies in that she actually has a personality.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back