• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

april.mpeg

Damnit Psycho!

Why didn't you say this is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles clip that EVERYONE wanted to see? I'm not questioning your authority mate, but do mention the content of the clip when you post it. Still, you'll make EVERYONE'S day with this little beauty!

When you upload a video to honesty you have to change the file extension to jpg or what ever they accept. When it is downloded you have to change the extension back to its orginal so you can open it.

Oh God Thank you thank you thank you!!! That has sentimental value to me, as it was upon viewing that episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was a little tike that my tickle fetish was revealed to me. And as far as April saying that she wouldn't talk.....well let's just say this....They all say that!!:D

To bad they didn't have a similar scene in the movies, maybe in the fourth one.....;)

very cool, ive been wanting this clip for years but the cartoon hasnt been around, does any1 have the other tickling scenes with zack and his girlfriend? and theres 1 other with april in a warehouse where her grandmother comes to rescue her.

if so could u PLEASE e-mail me at [email protected]

Ralzeil, if you go to www.extremetickling.com and join their site, then you'll be able to download the clip with Zack and his girlfriend. The clip's in the anime section. By the way, what was that second tickling scene you were talking about? Y'know, the one where April's grandma comes to rescue her?

hey

I saw a file in the mainstream section. MTVfoot or something was the title of it. Can anybody post this?

well, i remember an episode where april goes to an abandoned warehouse
and it turns out its being run by gangsters, she snoops around and eventually gets caught by them and interrogated(tickling of course).
anyhow, her grandmother/auntie(cant really remember) has come to visit her on a vacation and follows her to this warehouse to see wot she does for her job.
she kicks the crap out of the bad guys and saves the day for april.
i think thats how the story went, it was a long time ago since i saw the cartoon.

I would LOVE to see another clip of April getting tickled. I had no idea there was another one. Can somebody PLEASE try to track this clip down?

no, the 1 im referring to has april on her own being tickled in a warehouse, not some apartment building like this 1 is. as i remember april and vern jump out the window to escape, the other clip has the old lady rescuing her.

question

Give us some more details. What was the episode called, where was April tickled? I honestly didn't know there was another one

sorry dude, thats all i could remember, it was 12 years ago since ive seen any of the episodes, does any1 still get these cartoons anymore, just wondering.

This is quite a classic clip to me also. I remember seeing tickle-torture scenes on other cartoons also (Gummi Bears and Tale Spin immediately jump to mind), but this was the first that I can remember where the cute lead female gets it--the first answer of my wish list, if you will!

Unfortunately, this is the only time April O'Neil got tickled in the TMNT cartoon. The "clip" you refer to with April's Aunt is from this episode (also the only appearance she ever made).
Even though this was April's only time being tickled and it was short, it's probably still my favorite cartoon sequence EVER! I couldn't believe that I was watching it when it first debuted all those years ago. Luckily I just happened to tape it so I could watch the episode over and over to make sure I didn't dream it!

really, wow, my memory aint so good then, sorry for gettin everyones hopes up.

Believe it or not, there was actually 3 seperate episodes on tmnt with tickle torture scenes. They all involved a tickler by the name of..................u guessed it;Don Turtelli!!!

so my memory was right after all, there was another episode with april getting tickled, does any1 have it?

Well, I never said that Ralzeil's memory was off-target. As far as I know, there were only two female-tickling scenes. However, if someone can find a clip of this 3rd scene and post it, I'll be really grateful!

i found out that there are only 3 tickling episodes
april and vern, zack and his girlfriend, and vern with the boss at channel 6.
god i hate my memory.
can some1 please post the 1 with zack, i wanna see it.

Now all I need is a clip of Poison I.V. from "Batman the Animated Series" getting Laughing gassed by the Joker. It's not TK, and she wasn't really affected, but it's was nice to Hear Harley plead Joker not to do it, then for Poison I.V. to burst out laughing.

Do any of you guys actually have the complete april clip? showing both April and Vern getting their feet tickled and not just april.
I'd really appreciate it

how do you rename it as an mpeg?
it will only use jpg and bmp.

And razeli, the one with zack was posted by someone named jugglertx about a month ago. check all the pages of this forum and if not change the "show posts from" button on the bottom of the screen and go to a time that is more than a month.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back