• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Featherstone Mansion (RPG Maker VX)

PinkFizz

TMF Novice
FEATHERSTONE MANSION: A tickle horror game/novel
Version 1.4

What's it all about?:
Featherstone Mansion is game where you take control of one of two girls, either Ruby or Beth, who decide to explore a creepy mansion. Like all cliché horror games you must interact and solve puzzles in order to advance through the mansion, only to find that the mansion's inhabitants are rather... Tickle obsessed, much to the dread of the two girls.

Features:
- Multiple cg scenes created using 3DCG, similar to scenes used in the game 'Lunatic Gate'. Be advised that later in the game there will be scenes of light nudity.
- Choice of 2 characters to play through with different interactions. Ruby being the feisty red-head whilst Beth being the stuttering shy girl.
- No 'Game Over' scenes. I know, alot of people are into those types of games but I kinda like to be rewarded for progression not failure. Tickle scenes will come as you progress through the game not the other way around...
-... Which leads us to the tickling! I tried to cover most bases with this but I know I can't please everybody. Might add more scenes if there is interest.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/trz0xrn9g0ri3pb/Featherstone_Mansion_1.exe

Reminder that this is made using RPG Maker VX and NOT Ace so you'll need the VX RTP to play it.

RTP: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package#vx

Originally posted on TickleTheater, thought I should let you guys here know about it as well.

Attachments

• Title.png
    Title.png
    166.8 KB · Views: 516
  • Screen 1.png
    Screen 1.png
    242.8 KB · Views: 403
  • Screen 2.png
    Screen 2.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 506
  • Screen 3.png
    Screen 3.png
    322 KB · Views: 881
  • Screen 4.png
    Screen 4.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:
While it looks like a fantastic piece of work, the download link doesn't seem to work. "Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire."

Whoops! My bad. Copied a shortened link instead of the whole thing. Give it whirl now.

I guess i'll be the first to review this.
It is a simple, fun premise of a haunted mansion.
The puzzles so far are easy enough to figure out.
However i have found a bug in the game. As soon as you start the forest part of it. The game crashes with an error message. audio/bgm/11 shinobi no okite-jou no maki revised

That said i love the aspect of moving about as two different girls thus giving different perspectives.
The text has a very slow scroll which can be annoying.
But the tickling scenes themselves are quite nice i'd say.
I also love the choice of music. Reminds me of Zombies ate my neighbors.
One of my favorite SNES games.
In all i am enjoying myself and you did very nicely with this.
I just need to know how to progress further to give more insight into this game.
So thanks for making this fun romp.

Last edited:
While I'm enjoying it so far, I'd like to say that I find the constant flashing during the tickling scenes to be hard on the eyes. I'd appreciate it if there was at least an option to turn it off.

I guess i'll be the first to review this.
It is a simple, fun premise of a haunted mansion.
The puzzles so far are easy enough to figure out.
However i have found a bug in the game. As soon as you start the forest part of it. The game crashes with an error message. audio/bgm/11 shinobi no okite-jou no maki revised

Are you playing with a English Locale? Some people have had problems with when they extract the game when the Locale isn't switched to English. If you're still finding the error then I'll try changing up the BGM and make a new link. I'll reduce some of the flashing too, I realise some people can get triggered by that sort of thing. (I'll release a link when I come back from work).

Thanks for letting me know.

I changed the locale and fixed the problem. I have since beaten the game.
Overall i really did enjoy it. The scenes were fun to read and i love the fact you made it so you can switch characters. Using two of my favorite types.

I'd say the only things i would have liked to see more would have been seeing some revenge on Featherstone or being forced to torture one or two of the girls in the dungeon while disguised as a maid.

On a personal note i also love hearing girls speaking of where they are most ticklish.
So that was fun.

I'm also interested by the fact the game says it was made back in 2007.
So that is curious and i wonder who the blonde girl is.

So yes i really enjoyed this one and i look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Last edited:
Played through and was very impressed by everything. Well done! Does the bonus scene change depending on the character you chose? (I should think not, but just wondering.)

There's a door in the mansion with no key, so far as I could tell. I was wondering for awhile if there was anything in there, or if the lockpick could get past it (it couldn't), but were you planning anything for that room or was it just scenery?

I can't even find the queen badge and I tried anything. It's unnecesarily complicated and I have no patience for brain surgery. Without a walkthrough I think I'll just delete this.

I got to the main hall but can't get past that room where you have to hide from some mighty thing for the second time. The only place to hide in the room seems to be the basket but you always get found there. Any hints on this?

Edit: Ya I'm stupid. Got it now.

Okay, downloaded everything, including the RPG MAKER VX ACE but I'm still getting the " RGSS202E.dll could not be found" error. I know it's something stupid I'm doing, so if a kind soul could point out what, it would be greatly appreciated.

Picked this game up again after getting it working but I'm stuck as to what to do with the Featherstone Cocktail. I've gotten the other half of the Medallion. If anyone has any hints, I'd appreciate it. :D

edit: rofl like 20 seconds after I made this post, I found the place. Searched for like 20 minutes too. Argh!

Picked this game up again after getting it working but I'm stuck as to what to do with the Featherstone Cocktail. I've gotten the other half of the Medallion. If anyone has any hints, I'd appreciate it. :D

edit: rofl like 20 seconds after I made this post, I found the place. Searched for like 20 minutes too. Argh!

I might have made parts of it a little vague. Apologies, it was my first time making one of these games. If you get stuck there is a walkthrough notepad document in the game file named 'Walkthrough'. There's also a little map of the garden maze called 'Maze'(got a lot messages about that). Hope that helps.

Forgot to mention this in my previous post: your game is awesome! Played it through twice with both Beth and Ruby and you really did a great job. Hope we'll see some more from you :)

So I finished the game a bit ago with one character and wanted to write up a review.

I really like the flow of the game. Everything has its own little section to explore the puzzles in. There isn't a lot of back tracking into a previous area to fetch something. I back tracked a bit to keep searching for gold but that was the extent of it. Wasn't required to finish the game. Awesome!

The scenes were all written well. I played enough of one character to get to the first scene to see if there was a difference in writing and I was happily surprised there was. I'll be replaying the game again to see Beth's scenes.

Initially I was annoyed that there was only 4 slots for saves but when I got the end and the ending option fixes that. It's great and I thank you profusely for it. :D

My only real gripe was the maze in the forest. I see in above post that you got a lot of messages about it. I was determined to do it and spend maybe 30 minutes memorizing the pattern over and over. It wasn't really fun. Could probably be fixed with more uses of the ghost appearing to guide you.

Otherwise it seems really well made and I'm glad to have played it. Thank you PinkFizz.

Awesome game!
AS a tickling game, 3DCG is really fantastic and the story is attractive! I even wanted to tickle that ghost after seeing her picture......(oh my)
AS a horror game, BGM and the ghost,monster also give us a surprise. I think it even can be compared with IB or Mogeko Castle. (though it is a bit short.)
When I found that different characters have different dialogue, I can't resist to play it again with the other character (firstly I chose Beth,when I replayed, I had seen what a difference bewteen Ruby and Beth. OK I prefer Beth , a weak girl and seems a bit like being tickled^_^
I' m a RPG maker too,especially VX ,so I can know how hard work you have made it! Many special scripts such as the maid' s view, and sound of footstep are difficult to write and use.So it is really a well-made game!
Thank you PinkFizz, and thank you for your game.

Just saw this - looks interesting, but based on the *.exe file type, I'm guessing it won't work on a Mac..?

Extract Failed
I can't install.....
Could you tell me how to solve it?

e...

Maybe my reply is too late......But rewrite the name of it! Change "XXX.exe" into "XXX.zip" or ".rar",then use your winrar or winzip to solve it!

This game should be more popular here... I mean... cmon, its a great one. Very fun to play, apart of the fetish part.

This game was great. I'm really happy it was made and shared. I hope for more from the creator and hope others will give their support in it. Thank you very much.

The original creator has made me aware the link is dead to them due to laptop issues and such, could anyone else possibly reupload?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back