• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New Office Lady (M's/F)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Another day, another dollar. Jake is your everyday office worker. Not terrible at anything, but not skilled at anything either. However, he did have enough work experience to get a job at the financial distract. Everyday was particularly the same routine. Wake up, shave, dress up, 15 minute subway ride, and into the office for his daily tasks. Jake walked into the elevator. And just as it was about to close, he heard a voice call out.

"Please hold the elevator!"

Jake quickly placed his hands in front of the closing doors, making them open fully. A young lady with blonde hair in a pony tail and an office uniform, probably in her early 20's, just a few years younger than Jake walks in gasping for air.

"Whew. Wow, thanks for that."

"No problem, what floor are you going to?"

"Top floor, please."

"Oh sure, I'm going there as well." Jake said pressing the button.

"I'm Lisa by the way. First day." She said extending her hand.

"Jake, pleasure to meet you." Jake said shaking it.

The elevator reached the top floor. They both got off. Jake headed to his space as Lisa headed to the boss's room. Jake thought Lisa was pretty, but nothing more as he decided to get to work.

Minutes later the boss comes marching towards Jake, along with Lisa.

"You, Jake boy. This is Lisa, a new worker. Your manager is on vacation so I will be assigning Lisa to you. Show her around and teach her how we do things around here."

Lisa smiled at Jake and waved. Jake nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long have you been working here?" Asked Lisa as they both toured the building.

"About 2 years."

"Oh. Do you like it here?"

"Meh, the work isn't hard and it pays the bills. But it's not super exciting."

Jake showed Lisa the Marketing area.

"And this is where the Market researchers do their work. We also have promotional speakers as well. They travel to various events promoting our company and products."

"Oh I see..."

Suddenly, someone caught Lisa's attention.

"Wait, Mark? Is that you?"

Mark, the prince charming of the company. He's a representative that looks handsome and speaks well.

"Lisa?" Mark said smiling walking towards her, giving her a hug.

"It's been a while, I didn't know you worked here." Said Lisa

"I didn't know you worked here either. First day?"

"Yup, Jake here is showing me around."

Mark looks at Jake and scoffs, then completely ignores him as he focused his attention on Lisa.

"Well, you certainly grown up." Mark said winking. "You've also gotten more beautiful."

"Thanks." Lisa replied, blushing.

"Hey, listen. Some of the other guys and I are having a dinner party this Friday after work at this new Korean BBQ place near here. You want to come?"

"Yeah sure."

"Cool, I'll see you then."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake finished the tour then proceeded to show Lisa how to use the software the company uses. The next couple of days were pretty much the same. But the one thing that did change was how Jake viewed Lisa. He first viewed her as the new girl. But now as they got closer because of work, he realized how friendly and beautiful she is.

During their break, Lisa took off her heels and plopped her feet on the desk. Jake could see her bare feet through the nylons as Lisa leaned back and sighed, wiggling her toes. Jake stared hard. His foot fetish caused his blood to rush as he tried stretching his thighs to redistribute the blood flow.

"What? Do my feet stink?" Lisa suddenly asked. Jake recoiled from the question.

"N-n-no. It's just...you have cute feet." Jake said.

Lisa giggled.

"Thanks."

It was Friday. Work ended as Lisa followed Jake and his friends to the Korean BBQ place they planned to go to. Jake wanted to go with Lisa, but knew Mark didn't like him, nor acknowledge him. He decided to go back to the office and do some overtime work.

Mark's group was filled with commotion and laughter as the group enjoyed the meat as well as the alcoholic drinks.

"Cmon, just drink one tiny cup." Mark insisted towards Lisa.

"I can't handle alcohol well. That shot is enough to make my cheeks go red."

"Oh don't be a party pooper. We're all drinking."

Lisa didn't want to ruin the great atmosphere so she reluctantly did drink it in one shot. The alcohol burned her throat and did indeed to cause her to be red already. The night went on as Lisa took just 2 more shots, causing her to be tipsy, but still conscious. However, one thought crossed her mind. It did seem like Mark and his friends we're getting a bit more touchy...or she might have been imaging it.

After paying for the expensive dinner, Mark and his group still had more plans. He encouraged Lisa to follow along, as the night was still young. Lisa realized they were going to a nearby hotel.

"What are we doing here?" Asked Lisa.

"Going to have more fun." Said Mark.

The group checked in and got their hotel card. Mark booked a huge suite for all of them. However, there was a reason why he did. He motioned Lisa to sit down in the big bed. She sat down along with the rest of the group. He then wrapped his arms around Lisa's waist.

"How are you enjoying this evening?" Mark said, nudging his face into her shoulder.

"It was...okay." Lisa said, getting slightly uncomfortable. She felt Mark's grip around her. It was tight.

"Well, let's turn it up a notch, shall we?"

With that, all the guys suddenly pounced on Lisa. She screamed as they ripped her uniform. She then felt hands all over her body, tickling her armpits, sides, thighs, feet. The screams of fear turned tto screams of ticklishness as her body flailed around. She tried swatting away the hands, but the guys held her down easily.

"Brings back old times, huh Lisa? Remember when we went to nightclubs and you LOVED being tickled by me?"

"NO!" Lisa screamed, followed by laughter.

Lisa did indeed, love being tickled and dreamed of being tickled by a prince like guy like Mark. Whenever they did go to clubs, she would grind on him and he would wrap his arms around her tummy and give her tickles. She would also raise her hands and wrap them behind Mark's neck, intentionally exposing her armpits to be tickled. But this kind of tickling, being tickled by multiple guys that were not her type was something she hated.

"STOP!" Screamed Mark. The tickling hands stopped as Lisa looked up at Mark. "Everyone, move."

They listened to Mark as they moved to the wall. Now it was just Lisa and Mark on the bed. Mark then holds her hands above her head, then takes out a blindfold from his pockets and puts it on her. She screams at him to stop.

"This room is sound proof. Quit trying. Just think of handsome old me." Mark said. Lisa screamed and struggled for a while. Mark made no sound, just holding her down.

"Please, let me go." Lisa whimpers. She then hears Mark shush her, followed by his free hand rubbing her breast, then taking off her bra. She felt his fingers play with her nipples as Mark lowered his head, using his mouth on the other nipple. Lisa protested, but the sensation caused her to lose focus. Instead, her mind drifted to just the mere thought of handsome Mark, making her feel aroused and playing with her. And not too soon after, moans came out of her mouth. She then felt Mark's free hand move to her armpits, lightly tickling them causing Lisa to giggle and squirm a bit.

After a few minutes of teasing, Mark moved his hand down to her groin area, feeling up the wetness of her panties.

"You're sooooo wet." Mark said seductively as he rubs her pussy.Lisa bit her lip in embarrassment. She then felt Mark's hand squeeze her inner thighs causing Lisa to scream in surprise. The tickling resumed as Lisa's body and mind went crazy. She then realized there were still other guys in the room watching the whole thing. She went back to pleading, as well as sobs coming from her.

"I'm going to pee!" Lisa screamed, now crying.

Suddenly, the door gets kicked down.

"POLICE, EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR!"

Swarms of officers flood the room with their guns pointed at everyone. Mark let go and laid down on the floor. Lisa took off her blindfold and quickly picked up whatever clothing was there and covered herself. She looked around the room, then suddenly saw Jake peeping in. She has never been more happy and relived.

"Jake!"

"Lisa, are you okay?" Jake said walking towards her, taking off his sweater and giving it to her.

"I-I don't know..."

The officer in charge walked up to Lisa as the officers began putting the others in handcuffs.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry for what happened to you but we do have to question you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake walked Lisa back home. They got to Lisa's apartment.

"Come in." Said Lisa.

They sat on the couch.

"How did you find me?" Asked Lisa

"Followed the group. Even I can tell a single lady going to a hotel with a group of guys is a bad idea. Told the front desk I was a part of the group and asked for a spare card, Walked into the room and secretly recorded it, then called the police."

"Well, I guess I learned my lesson. Personality over looks."

Lisa then looked at Jake and smiled.

"Speaking of looks, I couldn't help but notice you staring at my feet the past few days." Lisa said, placing her feet on Jake's lap. Jake's eyes widen as he stared at her feet, then Lisa.

"Go ahead, I don't go back on my words. Do whatever you want with them."

Her apartment that night was filled with laughter, as well as other noises.

Jake awoke the next morning, naked. He turned and looked at the naked sleeping Lisa. He kissed her on the cheek and shook her awake.

"Morning."

"Morning." Lisa said, smiling at Jake, thinking of what went on last night. She wrapped her arms around him and made out with him. Jake returned he favor and then some, giving her exposed sides a few pokes. Lisa pulled back.

"Naughty boy." Lisa said, flicking Jake's nose.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*MANY years later*

"Mom, the story of how you and Dad got together is always disgusting no matter how many times you tell me it."

Lisa laughed at her daughter's comment.

"I'm trying to give you life lessons, honey."

"So you got drunk, taken advantage of, then had sex with Dad? EW! EW! EW!"

"Haha...Well, yes...Look, all I'm saying is, your dad is no one special in terms of looks, or anything really. But his personality is one of the best. Go out there and find a man with a great personality, and not great looks."

Last edited:
nice story..might think about re-formatting on my laptop/computer and cell the font is way out of the window...had to minimize to 80% so I could read the story without scrolling back and forth...keep up the good work

nice story..might think about re-formatting on my laptop/computer and cell the font is way out of the window...had to minimize to 80% so I could read the story without scrolling back and forth...keep up the good work

Whoops, I apologize. I used an Alienware laptop to type this story. First time using it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back