• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stock tickling clip

Jermyzy

I found a pretty good clip where a blonde busty girl (warning, there is some nudity!) is tickled in stocks by an asian(?) or hispanic(?) girl. Unfortunately I don't know of any servers I can host this and my e-mail can't send files like these. However, i AM on ICQ, so if anybody here on ICQ wants it, leave your UIN here and I'll send it to you.

BTW, I'd appreciate if somebody who has the Tickling Medley clip from realtickling could send that to me too.

Attachments

• IMG_7695.jpeg
    IMG_7695.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 52
yo i got icq

i got icq and i would appreciate the file. Icq number is 57786069.
thx

Please send me the file too, and Major thanks man ! Sounds like a good vid. ICQ # 29984618

stock tk clip

I would like to get the clip please. My Icq number is 127678175. I will be on the computer tomorrow morning as well as monday morning. I would appreciate any thing you can do.

I would like the clip as well please
I can also give you the one clip you want as well
the Tickling Medley one
anyway my icq number is 12569588

Okay, I've added you guys to my list, but you're all offline. Msg me when you're online and I"ll send the file.

BTW Anubis, sorry, but I can't send files by e-mail. =P

Hiya Jermyzy, thx for the file. Definitely an excellent movie !! I just counted em up, and I have 113 tickle movies. Let me know of any others I can send. Thx Again !

Hiya to TheLaura, and rajee. I just sent both of you the file, and I apologize for the delay.

I have a movie request of my own to make, but I'd like to find out if trading these movies back and forth is illegal in any way. If any body can shed some insight on this issue, please let me know.

(^ô^)//

Ummmm ... errrr ... this is an update to my post above. rajee, the email sent to you was returned with the following error message:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
«[email protected]»
(reason: 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mc3.law13.hotmail.com.:
>>> MAIL From:<[email protected]> SIZE=4467346
<<< 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation
554 5.0.0 <[email protected]>... Service unavailable

Let me know when you empty your mailbox and I'll resend it.

(^ô^)//

Ok, how about AIM then? I'm Stryker227 on there. Does that work?

Sending to AOL is something I'd rather not do, at least until I can get an answer to the question I posted above. I know AOL has a long history of raping their patrons by releasing private email and other info about their customers. So if it is breaking the law in any way, please reply. This was the original question:
Sir_Lancelittle said:
I have a movie request of my own to make, but I'd like to find out if trading these movies back and forth is illegal in any way. If any body can shed some insight on this issue, please let me know.

(^ô^)//

stock clip

I have emptied my hotmail account and would appreciate you trying again please.

I sent the email again, but got the same exact returned email error. The email is 4421 KB, this might be the problem. I've already zipped the attached to get to this size. The zipped file is 3.15 MB. Let me know what needs to be done on my side to get this to you.

(^ô^)//

stock clip

You can try to send it to me through ICQ. My # is 127678175.

I sent it again this morning rajee, but just now got a chance to post here. Let me know if you got it.

(^ô^)//

Could you send me the clip, please ?
icq number = 129226896
have a nice day !

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back