• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yet more aimster file sharing!

Drago69

TMF Expert
yo

I am now sharing around (not quite sure) 400-500 tickling files on aimster, it says im sharing 506 files, but a few aren't tickling. there are some pics, but there are mostly video clips. I plan on keeping my aimster up between 3:30pm EST, until around 10:00pm EST, unless it's a weekend, then it will be up longer, but Aimster does screw up and give illegal operations and stuff so it may go down every little while.

My name on Aimster is "Drago_69".

I'm a slouch...

Okay...I'll bring my 300 or so on with ya Drago...maybe we can find a few new ones between ourselves..... qjakal

Deal

I'll put up my files around that time, I don't know how many I have at the moment. (I had to delete 500 recently because of disk space :mad: )

I downloaded the guardin aimster and only seem to get a message board.How do you download these clips?

aimster

does amister really work? i can't seem to get it so. User connects fine but nothing else seems to. Can't bring up aimster on web either?

Thought I'd take a moment to talk about the TMF's policy about Aimster and other file sharing devices.

For those of you who know me, and have read some of my posts about copyright enforcement that I've posted here in the past, you'll have an idea of where the rules are coming from

We are cool with our users posting messages that promote Aimster and it's brother sharing programs with one condition.

That condition is that the tickling clips that you are sharing are only ones that are considered 'public' clips, like the ad clips that Realtickling or Magic Touch made to advertise their products, or other similar ad clips from other places or dead companies. Mainstream movie edits are cool also.

What is not cool are entire segments of videos that have been 'ripped' from tapes and are now being traded. I've seen entire tickling videos on Aimster that this has been done to. It's just not fair to the companies that create such material for it to be distributed that way. It hurts them. It steals from them.

So if a user points out that someone who's posted a message about Aimster or another sharing program is sharing bootlegged material of the type I discuss above, the posts will be deleted.

Seems only right, doesn't it?

Myriads

I couldn't agree more, Myriads. These companies put a lot of time, effort and money into making videos, and ripping them off is wrong on a very personal level.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back