• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTP's just got a new video and clip

tickler4life

Hey you guys and gals, just wanted to let you know that Magic Touch just put out their new video and video clip. I'm sure Jeff was going to tell you, but I hope that he doesn't mind that I beat him to it, he he, just trying to help you out dude :), I know you must be busy as it is. And I was just trying to find something to start off my first ever thread, lol. Oh and I loved the pics as well as the video they were both great. Keep up the good work Jeff.
Houston we have a problem. That boy tickler4life is on the loose again.

Last edited:
weak clip

This is the weakest clip I have seen form MTP. Girl seems sweet but hardly any laughing to mention in the clip--no ribs or armpits even though web site pics say this is where she is most ticklish.

don't mean to sound too critical--MTP is a good outfit --maybe Jeff just rushed to put together this clip.

I think it's great! Narin is the true girl-next-door type who doesn't have to howl for you to know she's ticklish. I sent my payment out today, can't wait! Thanks Jeff and Narin.

Um, Jeff... don't you think your clip was a little too short now?
If take the tickling itself, your commercial looks much longer... :)

Anyway, thanks. Narin - just the most pretty girl amongst your stars :)

This clip must officially be the worst ever produced by MTP. It was quite horrendous. For a start, there was not sufficient tickling in the clip - and if the clip is supposed to be a compilation of and including some of the highlights of the video, this clip is not a good endorsement for your company. Did she laugh? I should imagine that this girl is really not ticklish - certainly not by my interpretation. By my interpretation someone who is ticklish should laugh - should even howl with glee - nairn did not. This is not good enough. Yeah, sure, shes pretty, but considering that the soul purpose of your company is to make tickling videos (with a couple of foot fetish videos from what i can see) you could find someone a little bit more ticklish. And also the setup was extraordinarily poor. Come on - tickling her on a rug and on a bed - where is the originality in that - what about some new tickilng instruments? Whatabout that rubber vacuum thing we were all talking about a shor while back???
AND DO SHUT UP all of those people who think that i should be "grateful" that Jeff even gives us any free material. He makes tickling videos. In my opinion a clip is a good endorsement for a video, and whilst the older generation of ticklers might not necessarily need to see the clip - i get the impression that most people would like to see a clip. Jeff, do not think that i am having a go at you - i am sure that the video will be great (if i was allowed to purchase it - but we shall not elaborate on that) all i am saying is that put simply the clip sucked! And truly it did. If i was you - i would rather not put out a clip than put out one that was so poor.

Actually, as i think about it, the clip was pretty great - compared with most free content out there - however, compared with your usual excellence it was extraordinarily bad. If people agree with me say "I". If they do not agree with me say "Nay".

hm

It's all good, the only thing i have against this, though it's probably just realplayer being a bitch, is that buffering comes up every like 2 seconds and the thing wouldn't keep going, but i eventually got to see the whole clip with a lot of clicking.

And why complain about the laughing, I jyust bought this computer and it doesn't even have sound on it until i get a soundcard some other time, and I still liked it.

Although the tickling was not quite as long as in other clips...though I would like to see more, it's still good and i liked it.

And I am just gonna end this here by letting out a loud cheer for Narin.

later :)

riiiiight

What I really found amusing was the part where you judged a 50ish minute video on a 2 minute clip. Bravo... really, bravo :D

:p

I make it my business to judge 50ish minute video's by 2 minute clips, because i never buy them....it's sad :(

I wouldn't blame Jeff one bit if he stopped posting clips altogether. Not picking on anyone, but I for one enjoyed the clips and am still waiting with baited breath for the vid to appear in my mailbox. Great job Jeff and Narin!!

I was going to go into this long thing about free content and appreciation, but I thought better of it. It's already been beaten to death and some people just will not change. I can understand if one clip isn't as good as another or what have you. But would it kill anyone to just say "too short" or "good, but not detailed enough" or whatever? Giving Jeff a grocery list of things that he "needs to change" is kinda cheesy.

Just my opinion.

Thanks again, Jeff.:cool:

Like most companies, they have good stuff and not so good stuff. Jeff has put out some good ones, this one just isn't as good as the others.

How is it possible for me (and others) to judge a 50ish minute video on the basis of 40 seconds tickling? Its a jolly difficult task - let me tell you! Of course i cannot judge the video on the basis of the clip. However, if the clip is poor - and let us be honest that clip was really quite awful - then it does not bode well for the quality of the video. For a start - did you see any original tickling? Neither did i. Surely if jeff had purchased some new robotic tickling gizmo - he would have included a preview of it in his clip? What about some new method of restraint? Surely that would have featured heavily in his clip. Basically this video will probably be excellent - althoug it will certainly not be revolutionary in anyway shape or form. And quite frankly i do not care if jeff never compiles another clip of a video for as long as he may continue to live. But i still think it is worth his while to produce a good clip - for advertisement purposes. Okay, he may not listen to me - but the general consensus is that clip as one of his worst. If he continues to put out clips of these astandards his buisness might suffer - or maybe it won;t? Of course i am not knocking jeff. He may be one lucky so and so but he produces some good clips - and i am rliably informed that his videos aren;t too bad either - if only i was allwoed to purchase some of them <sigh>.

The World Of Clips Is Changing

As people have noted in this thread and others, vendors like MTP and Realtickling are experimenting with the length and content of clips and with whether to do them at all. Such experimentation with marketing materials is natural as businesses move out of the start-up phase and try to reach profitability. The reality of economics don't have to affect you if your pursue your tickling experiences with partners as part of your life, but they will affect you if you pursue the surrogate experiences provided by vendors.

There was a lengthy discussion of the market dynamics in an old discussion thread that you can visit if you have any interest. Here's the link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=4876

In that thread, I predicted that clips would have to change drastically, because too many were being consumed by people as alternatives to buying the videos. Those predictions have quickly come true, and we can all expect continued experimentation until the vendors find just the right formula that will provide buying information to customers without giving away so much that people don't need to buy. Once they find that balance point, the length and content of any clips is likely to stabilize.

People who are not willing or able, for whatever reason, to buy videos regularly will likely find the less robust clips of the future much less satisfying than the long compilations of the past. Little can be done about that. No viable business can sacrifice sales to satisfy the needs of non-customers or they will go out of business and not be able to provide surrogate tickling experiences for anybody.

Those of us that can distance ourselves from the individual impact of the inevitable reduction of free content can benefit from watching the evolution. If you have any interest in the dynamics of business, it is fascinating to watch what is going on.

Keep in mind that, to date, no freestanding, tickling-specific business has ever survived for very long. Think about that fact for a minute--nobody has EVER been able to make a living providing tickling material. FM Concepts and Harmony Concepts include tickling as only a small niche in a bigger business. Tickling-specific vendors of the past--from Feathertime Audio to TJ Productions to MayBird to Nu-Vue to EE Enterprises--all came and went in a very short time. There was a range of reasons for their demise, but none lasted long enough to face the profitability issues being faced by Tales from the Asylum, Magic Touch, ANA, Silver Cherry and Realtickling.

The next year is likely to be critical for all of these businesses and for those who depend on them for content. They need to be positioned with their offerings and their marketing to benefit from the economic recovery that most experts predict for 2002. If they can get profitable during this downturn, they should be able to grow as conditions improve and more ticklers have disposable income. If they can't find the right forumla, they will disappear and fewer prudent people are likely to try and fill the gap that their demise would leave.

Stay tuned. It should prove to be an interesting ride.

Ok, I wasn't going to say anything else on this, but a few things need to be said. This isn't an angry post, just a personal statement.

As far as the clip, I think I covered that.

As far as the video itself, remember that this was a "First Time" video. This was Narin's first time being tied and tickled. Things are unpredictable. I, for one, think it's wonderful to see someone get rid of their tickle virginity. This is what makes Jeff's vids special. No story lines or bizzare plots. (Nothing wrong with that, I love them too, but there's plenty of them.) Just the intimate sessions filmed at home. There is a lot to be said about that that you can't get elsewhere.

As far as the complaints about originality and such, what do you expect Jeff (or anyone) to do? Jeff has, what, almost 50 vids or so? How many new ways can you invent to tie someone down and tickle them? There is a wide variety and I think Jeff has touched on all of the doable ones. If you like heavy equipment, there are tons of places for that. Do you really want to take a virgin ticklee, suspend her by her ankles, tape vibrators to her feet, and have four people tickle-torture her while she's blindfolded and gagged?........

....sorry. I went "away" for a moment. :angel:

Ok, I'd like to see that, too. But is it realistic? No. Narin deserved to be, I don't know, warmed up to it? And who says this is the last video she'll do with Jeff?

I simply think it's in bad taste to knock this effort. It's kind of like having a nephew or someone finally get to play for the symphony and you telling them that could have been better or picking apart your percieved failures. I know that would hurt me. Narin is a tough cookie and a cool kid, but she's got feelings.

Like I said, I'm in no way flaming anyone, just trying to put things in perspective.

Thanks for listening,--Dave2112

yep, i agree Dave

That's a real good point you make Dave... appearing in a tickling video for the first time is a huge step to take, so it's makes sense to keep it simple so the person isn't freaked out by it. I imagine Jeff interviews them to find out their experience with tickling videos, and I guess more often than not, they've never appeared in any before.

Take Ember for example -- I never saw her 1st video, but what was that like? Rather simple setting probably... now, compare that to her NEXT video, Strip Tickle! Need I say more?

Ticklerboy, I totally understand what you're saying man, lately Jeff's videos have seemed kinda plain in nature, and maybe this recent one seemed to stick out more because Narin didn't laugh as much as you would have hoped. But it was her first time, so I think that as long as the demand for it is good, that maybe there will be a follow-up!! Whaddya say Narin?

And besides, ANY video is better than NO video right?

oilers

Oh, and by the way....

I thought her laughter was beautiful.:cool:

It's way cool to see a TMF member make it to the big screen:)

And some people need to stop sounding like nine year olds and in their own words DO SHUT UP :zzzzz:

Um, by the way, Dave... I remember one old Jeff's statement, when he declared to beat his 2000year's record in number of videos. Simply, he had to do at least 2 videos per month. :rolleyes:
Do you remember that 5 last summer months of absolute silence (I mean his site)?.. Let's stay him alone now - he had to do sooooooooo much... :devil:

Not quite sure how to respond to that. I'm not sure what you mean. I don't remember ever complaining about any lack of output on Jeff's part.

Did I miss something?:confused:

Very funny narin

haha, very funny narin, of course it's still around, i started it, lol. Actually i am as surprised as u ;).
Houston we have a problem. That boy tickler4life is on the loose again.

Of course it's still around, dear. You're a STAR now. So I guess our next story with you in it will have to fall under the Celeb catagory...he he he...

And for your next film....wouldn't it be cool if you could find a particularly troubled Author to write the screenplay?

(How do you spell "Unbridled Torture" again?.....)

:devil: :angel: :devil:

Ha ha ha Dave

Ha ha ha, even funnier dave 2112, lol. But, hehe, if u insist, feel free to put me under celebrity status :D .
Houston we have a problem. That boy, Tickler4life is on the loose again

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back