• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 Clips - but how do I work them

toneus, it works for me, with Netscape and WinZip. Have you got WinZip? What type of software are you working with? Windows, Mac, Linux? I can only help you with Windows, I'm afraid.

I've loaded only the first clip down, and it's very slow (about 2 KB/min for ISDN, the clip only a few seconds long) and it shows a man getting tickled on his bare behind and ass crack with a feather duster. Very disappointing so far. Maybe the others are better.

Hi Haltickling

Basically I have Windows /Internet Explorer and I have tried saving them with a .rm extension, but it keeps coming up 'format not supported'

As for the clip, if you follow the links back to the pictures section, there are pix as you described, but the main action (and I hope the other clips) should be F/F ?

toneus, try and save them just as shown with .mpg . If you've got RealPlayer as standard, it will play the .mpg as well in rm format without changing the extension. Let me know if it works, I'll get back to you tomorrow (too late for me now...).

Hello again Haltickling

I have just tried to save them again as mpg's, but still no joy !

I will have to give up on these I think. I hope someone else is able to enjoy them however.

Regards
Toneus

Okay, one more try. Does the clip download now? Did you try to download without extension change? Does a .zip-file show in the folder where you've saved the clip to? Have you got the microsoft WinZip program, toneus? Maybe you needn't give up, but I need some feedback to be able to help. :)

Hi,

This was already posted in the Mainstream threads. It is from a radio show (Storm and Birdsey @ http://www.stormandbirdsey.com/Home.htm). The first clip is F/M (feather in the butt). The second clip is F/F (ribs and some erotic stuff at the end). The third clip is NOT tickling. It is a girl saying the show rocks and licking her right breast.

Enjoy,

Knight Tickler

As for the original question :)

Download the .ZIP files and open them using WinZip (www.winzip.com). Each one of them will have a .MPG file that you can view with your Movie Player.

Enjoy,

Knight Tickler

Thanks again guys, but whatever way I try to save it, I keep getting 'File format not supported'.

I won't download the winzip program (thanks anyway), as by the sound of it only 1 of the 3 clips is worth seeing; and I am always reluctant to download programs.

Thanks again
Toneus

I understand you being worried about downloading programs. However, WinZip, if downloaded from www.winzip.com, is guaranteed to be virus free and is a very useful utility.

Your error about non-recognized format most likely is related to the fact that you do not have any utility program in you system to uncompress ZIP files.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

winzip!!

hey all

when you download a zip file (usually in the .zip extension) you need a piece of software to uncompress the file, and inside will be the tickling media which you wanted.

when a file is zipped, it compress' the file within the archive so its alot smaller and it will download quicker for you, renaming the extension of the archive to a .rm or .wmv (depending on what file it is inside the zip file and how it was encoded) will not make it so u can view it, as like most people of experienced ya get an error msg.

www.winzip.com will sort it out for you, just download it, install it and then execute your .zip files

Windows Millenium and XP Feature there own way of dealing with compressed .zip archives, so you wont need any program like winzip.

Knight Tickler said it all, i thaught id second what he said =) it is also virus free, any move file cannot be infected with a virus, but beware, .exe files can that are zipped into the archive file, so be carefull =)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back