• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A letter to Realtickling, pls comment

snap2914

TMF Regular
Realtickling all of a sudden have stopped making sample clips of their videos. Is it hard to make them? I don't think so. You think people don't buy the actual video because the clip is enough for them? Make them smaller then! From my point of view this is bad company policy. You guys are on top of my list and trust me my list of tickling video producers is long. I have many of your tapes even some of the old ones which for no obvious reason you don't sell anymore. But I will not order ANY tape of ANY company if I don't see first a small sample. How do I know the girl Queen Priscila tickles is genuinly ticklish, how do I know if she has the kind of reaction I m looking for? I don't. The picture stills from the 40 fingers clip look great but I know better than trusting still images by now. I know you are selling well and you will probably keep selling well even if you disregard your customers' suggestions. But if you want to be #1 and sta there you need to advertise your products. So I will probably buy your last 2 videos if I see a sample clip but until I see it, my 80$ stay in my pocket and if you think you don't care much about that then you are making a terrible mistake.

Best regards and congratulations for your work.

"DING!!!!"

Round Two.......

Hasn't Realtickling already proven that their models are truly ticklish? I don't want to start this arguement again, so 'nuff said by me.:cool:

REALTICKLING IS IN A FORTUNATE POSITION - THEY HAVE A MONOPOLY OVER THE MARKET - along with a couple of other video companies. REALTICKLING MUST CONTINUE TO PROVE THAT THEIR VIDEOS ARE OF OUTSTANDING QUALITY - IF THEY NEGLECT THEIR CUSTOMERS, I WOULD HOPE THAT IN RETALIATION THEIR CUSTOMERS WILL NEGLECT REALTICKLING. I THOUGHT YOU AMERICANS HAD A SAYING - "the customer is always right". If the customer wants a clip - give him a god-damned clip!!!!

nuff said!

TICKLERBOY123 said:
"the customer is always right". If the customer wants a clip - give him a god-damned clip!!!!

nuff said!

one world for you, ticklerboy: "BRAVO"

I have read every pros and cons posted in this forum regarding the creation and distribution of clips, but I think that TICKLERBOY123 actually mentioned something that is subtle but important.

For the people who have been around for a while and who have clips from 2,000,000 videos from companies who no longer exist, then it is probably irrelevant whether RT produces clips for their new videos. All these people already have formed an opinion about the company.

What about the new members of the community? They do not know anything about the companies that produce tickling videos. By looking at pictures, they will not be able to generate an informed opinion. They will have to trust other people's opinions. This may not seem like a big deal, but it seems to me a like RT is not interested in easing the path for new customers.

At the end, is their company and their money. They can do as they please with it.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

snap2914 said:
Realtickling all of a sudden have stopped making sample clips of their videos. The picture stills from the 40 fingers clip look great but I know better than trusting still images.
Best regards and congratulations for your work.

Why thank you....I think. :)
We actually have gotten around to making a clip for 40 Female Fingers! It's now a matter of us finding a place to host it. Which we will, soon. Please note: Making this clip has nothing to do with complaints in the last 24 hours. The clip was completed 4 days ago. We found (like most companies) that no matter what we do, no matter what road we take, there are always people complaining. We'd drive ourselves batty trying to please all 7000 tickle enthusiasts on earth. (Yes we counted them. There is exactly 7000, he he.)

We like to share information with the public that most companies won't share, so here goes:
We sold the same amount of vidoes with 40FF than we did with previous movies in which we included a preview clip. That brings proof to the theory that people who buy videos, basically, will buy videos. But we do concede that our good reputation allows many to buy without a clip, but only photographs to go on. Someone once emailed me and said, "Kathy. Don't listen to the whiners asking for free clips. They are just people who do not plan on buying anything, but want you to think they are people who will buy them after they see a clip. They wont. They will just whack off to the clip and then complain for longer clips." Now I don't know how true that statement is but it's interesting (well, not the whacking off part, he he).

But you know what? We don't really care. We don't mind making clips when we have the time. We don't mind sharing a little bit of a video with the whole world for free. But the key is when we have the time. It will not be a high priority even if sales go down because of no clips (or delayed clips). As I've said before most people are under the impression that we live or die with TC videos. We don't. We have other business ventures that provide us with more income than TC does. We do this because we love it and love tickling, and I personally love to be creative so this little business is fun for me.

I hope this little rant has shed some light on some things.
Love you all!
;)

thanks for making a clip...but i personally can buy a tape just by seeing the pics. although its nice to see clips and stuff....ive seen many more clips than i will ever buy videos for and i dont think any of them have ever persuaded me to buy...i look at clips as a nice thing to collect but i buy tapes more on who is in them or premise of the video. plus yeah the pics to some extent...i guess i can understand the wanting to hear the laughter part..although audio clips can cover that and i would guess are easier to make....im glad kathy enjoys her work and likes to take time to make clips and stuff..but i dont expect it...i have never bought one of your tapes..but i have veiwed them at your online service. as well as being a memeber of your site. so i get to see alot of your clips anyhow. i guess im just trying to show the other side...if you dont make more clips...i'll still be a member i'll still view tapes online. and i ask the others to remember its fun for them now..but when you start to complain it takes some of the fun away. then when they give it up..who are you going to complain to.

FACTS:

- Realtickling has the best quality videos around by far.

- Tickling is and will always be more pleasure than business you can be sure we understand what you mean. :)

- We all trust the quality of the RT videos and certainly not providing a preview will not affect sales SHORT TERM.

- Making a small preview clip is that simple a task that any reason not to, is just not good enough.

- "They are just people who do not plan on buying anything, but want you to think they are people who will buy them after they see a clip. They wont. They will just whack off to the clip and then complain for longer clips". Even the slightest suggestion that people who support you all these years may belong in this category is a rude insult so please don't let this idea cross your mind, not to mention post it.

- Thank you for being here, for the videos you make and for communicating with us, really means something. I would pay to work for you guys !

Bravo, Kathy....Bravo!

I bought three Realtickling vids when I first found your company without ever having seen a clip.

I have RARELY ever posted anything that was the slightest bit incendiary, but would you guys PLEASE back off Kathy and Jeff?!?!?!?!

I mean...sheesh...

(I'm now preparing for the unavoidable onslaught of "facts"...and I really don't care.:cool: )

why I think video clips are necessary

I would just like to add my 2 cents here. I used to buy videos without seeing clips, but I found that, a lot of times, I didn't like the video at all. Now, I only buy a video if I have seen the clip first. Truthfully, I have seen many more video clips than I have bought videos. Most of the clips I didn't like enough to want to buy the whole thing. I consider it a good thing that I was able to view these clips and decide that I didn't like them, because then I didn't feel manipulated by the video company. Thus, I didn't build up any resentment towards the company, and everybody is happy. However, when I do see a clip I think is really good, that does induce me to buy a video. In fact, the only thing that really makes me buy a video is seeing a very good clip.

heres somethign to chew on .....when a major motion picture company puts out a movie...they make comercials and a trailor...and in those they put the best parts of the movie in them...many times i have gone to see a movie based on them. only to find that the few scenes in the commercials and trailors were the only good parts in the whole dang movie....what does this mean..well mostly it means i like to watch myself type....... ohh yeah and it also means just beacuse a clip rocks doesnt mean the movie will. the best way to judge is to read reviews..which there is a section here for or trust in the company to put out a good product. which pretty much everyone agrees that RT does...just another point of view...

(in daves honor i tried to use as little facts as posible..hehe..j/k)
i had to take a small poke at the brace for facts comment..lol..i know you will take it as a joke. :D

Durr

Ive bought 4 RT videos. All four I saw clips before I bought em. I dont care what ppl say about buying vids without clips, I see clips as commcercials except on your computer instead of TV and advertising videos instead of movies. Ive never seen a movie that I havent seen a commercial for. (i.e. I dont buy videos without seeing a clip first). And my explaination for 40Fingers's success is obviously return of Priscilla. I doubt RT would get the same profit without her and without a clip.

Hak

Prime...joke understood:cool:

Just answer me one thing guys.

If Star Wars: Episode II were to have NO trailer would you NOT go see it because of that? (Assuming of course you like that stuff in the first place.)

Of course not, you know why? It is a proven franchise.

"I need to see if she's ticklish". Please.

I can hear Kathy now...

"I know guys, let's make out first crappy video and not make a clip for it...that'll fool them."

Ugggghhhh.

Listen Here

We Should Be Happy That Such A Quality Company Like Realtickling Is Making Videos! So Quit Yer' Complaining!

Realtickling

Well,let me put in my two cents.I can agree with some people that seeing the clips are nice.But,me personally give me images,is just as good for me I am a visual person just let me see something.When,I want clips I go to Realtickling and buy a 30 day membership and watch them and that will help me get through till the budget allows for a video.

Personally,after I bought my first video from Realtickling "Amanda's Challenge".I knew I would buy more and I have and have never been disappointed in what I have received.To me tickling is like a guy who plays golf to relax.So,when I want to relax I buy a video.So,don't give the good people at Realtickling a hard time they will come through they alway's do.

Realtickling you will alway's have my business even if you choose never to make a clip again.

Thanks for your good work

Traveler

P.S. One thing I would say though is we do need more tickling of the lovely Sarah

I'm sure this applies to most ticklephiles but when it comes to ordering videos it isn't just the physical attractiveness of the model that sells me but also her laughter! Looking at clips is great but you can tell so much more from hearing the laughter and seeing the expression. Anyway, that's my two cents!

Many Tape Owner

I own about 50 video tapes purchased throughout the years. Most of them are bondage tapes (HOM, BC's, Captured series and others) but some of them are Tied & Tickled series, as I've just recently become a tickling enthusiast. I look for specific things when I buy, like natural women, breast shots, F/F, touching (that's how I got from bondage to tickling - tied up tormenting touching), nudity, etc. but only have a box cover to review. The clips are terrific but you can get ripped off, or believe you got ripped off if the contents doesn't meet your specific criteria. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I feel that half of my tapes are rip-offs. So, the best thing is buying from a credible supplier with a track record...like a "Realtickling", "MTP", or "HC" etc. Look to the producers where you have had the most success in meeting your requirements and you are least likely to feel ripped off. . Even without a clip, you still have a real good idea of what you are getting. You can see if the women appeal to you, if they’re nude, where they are tickled, etc, in the still shots. I do like the clips because I do both of the things described in Kathy's previous response relating in regards to her friend's statement...you know, jack off and spend $ on tapes, LOL.

The audience wants a free thrill, which is OK, and is thirsting for any posting with new content. That's why there is so much frustration with the, "To Clip or not To Clip", question.

If anything, keep on producing!

The LION

Thank's to all who responded I just wanted to add a few words. First of all I own over 30 tickling video tapes myself, 8 of them bought from RealTickling. Some people maybe got the impression I am just someone pissed off for not getting his free clip, it's not like that. Also I want to make something clear: RealTickling is definetely my choice among video producers for 3 reasons: 1)the tickling is as real as it can get, 2) the models are very pretty and 3) Priscilla :)

Maybe I got a carried away in my original post, we owe a lot to those guys and complaining like that when something is not perfect is not the right thing to do. My point was that for someone with the ability to film this kind of videos and distribute them all over the world (I live in Europe) it has to be very simple to give us a preview of the product. Maybe not important to some, maybe important to others, nobody can deny the fact that it's better if you can see a clip before you buy. The responce to the 40 fingers clip that came, says it all.

I consider myself one of your good customers and yes, I will continue to be one, even if you never give out another preview clip because you are the only company that hasn't let me down.

PS. Tickling Merchandise IS the best tickling video ever made, nobody dare argue with that :p

Hello

My two cents, and I'll be brief, I would only buy a video if I can see a preview first. It has nothing to do with the reputation of the company, but more about if I personally tune into the model's reations, mannerisms, etc. I've seen pictures that looked intriguing, but when I saw the preview, was not compelled.

Thanks.

These guys are making the vids etc for FUN!
They are totally entitled to display their product exactly as they wish to-- ie with or without a clip!
I hardly imagine they are sitting aorund anxiously waiting for someone to buy a video.

dude you just joined back in the day realtickling was pretty much the only legit company out there...I miss them!!

beachbaby, this thread is literally a decade old (wow! that's freaky..10 years! time flies)

back then, this was THE company! i really miss these days..nostalgia seeing a post from kathy..what ever happened to her anyhow?

I would love to see a clip of your feet Kathy....especially being tickled...what's the chance of that happening....maybe ?
Thanks for all the great stuff...Peace !

I would love to see a clip of your feet Kathy....especially being tickled...what's the chance of that happening....maybe ?
Thanks for all the great stuff...Peace !

slim to none as kathy has been no longer around for almost 10 years LOL

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back