• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Realtickling Clip!!!!!!!

TICKLERBOY123

TMF Regular
Gotcha! Sorry - i am not posting the clip - merely crticising its absence.
The pictures of the video look ok - but i cannot determine if this will be a good tickling clip - i cannot hear the melodious laugher produced by gentle tickling, nor the frantic screams induced by the more torturous tickling. I cannot see the movements and the wicked smiles of the ticklers. In short i don;t know if this video will be good or not.

KATHY - BE GOOD ENOUGH TO REPLY TO YOUR FANS - STOP FORSAKING US!!
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU -

why don't you produce a clip? .... stop right there.......i know why you won;t produce a clip - you don;t think you need one. Am i right. You have looked at sales of your last video and thouht "hmmmmm....we did alright - in fact we sold about the same as we always do". Let that genius MoriartyTk tell you a few things. This is the first time (in my living memory) that you have failed to produce a clip. People kno that your videos are usually good and so bought th video anyway. Most of your sales (i would expect) come from die hard fans. people who will buy your videos even if they involved no tickling. or just people who have already made a purchase. They know you are good and will buy your videos no matter what. But if you stop produing clis people will forget how good your videos are - people who have not yet bought a video and are thinking about if they should or not. Peple wo have never seen your videos. If you fail to produce clips you will not suffer in the short term - but you will suffer in the long term.
If moriarty disagrees then please say so sir. If you agree - please use your eloquent speech and intelligence to articulately eplain the situation to RT in a succint and concise manner as is your style.

I have read every pros and cons posted in this forum regarding the creation and distribution of clips, but I think that TICKLERBOY123 actually mentioned something that is subtle but important.

For the people who have been around for a while and who have clips from 2,000,000 videos from companies who no longer exist, then it is probably irrelevant whether RT produces clips for their new videos. All these people already have formed an opinion about the company.

What about the new members of the community? They do not know anything about the companies that produce tickling videos. By looking at pictures, they will not be able to generate an informed opinion. They will have to trust other people's opinions. This may not seem like a big deal, but it seems to me a like RT is not interested in easing the path for new customers.

At the end, is their company and their money. They can do as they please with it.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

:rolleyes:
This sounds serious.
Before I answer I'd better fist talk to my lawyer!
:p

With harmless sarcasm,

Guys,
Stop your mindless ranting, please.
This site is for adults.
If you don't fit this profile, then scatter.
As far as I'm concerned, Kathy is the coolest babe on this site.
BTW, Are there actually lawyers who specialize in Tickling issues?:cat: :cool:
What would Jonnie Cochran say 'bout this?:idunno: :rolleyes: :blush:

NOT FUNNY!

C'MON KATHY. I CAN FORGIVE THE FORTY FINGERS, BUT U MUST RELEASE THIS CLIP!

I've bought 4 RT videos so far and all four of them, I had the clip before I bought it. If I do buy either of the last two videos it won't be for a while (after someone pirates a clip). There are people who get clips without considering buying the video, but there are more who watch clips to preview a video.

Off Topic: GR, it doesn't matter what someone's age is, people from 14-90 can come here freely.

TICKLERBOY123--

From this and your other post about RealTickling, I'm induced to ask of you two things:

1) please don't SHOUT

2) please be civil (e.g. no cursing)

Thank you and remember Jeff's Golden Rule...

ddd

Alas, dig dug dog ... you don't need to ask TICKLERBOY123 for those two things anymore. According to a recent post in the General Discussion forum by MTP Jeff, TICKLERBOY123's account here at the TMF has been permanently removed.

The Rhythm Doctor

Doc--

Thanks for the update. I must say, from his recent posts, I'm not shocked to find that out. (Can you say "hostile"?)

ddd

Free Clips

After reviewing many of the Posts thus far I have to side w/ Kathy on this one boys, Sorry.
I too make my living in the creative field which at times involves a ca$h outlay UP FRONT. My finished product is then put up for sale for a reasonable asking price. It's the "creative side of the street" that has thus far put out all the effort, work, scheduling, expense etc.
And after ALL that work,to have someone say that they're entitled to a free sample of it sounds a bit like sour grapes to me.
Anyone in this comminity KNOWS the quality, work & attention to customer wishes that This Outfit puts into it's product...remember It was This Forum who's VOTE decided which of 2 videos would be put out. Never mind the fact that this outfit is a supporting player of "This Thing Of Ours".
It sounds like the story of The Little Red Hen...none of the animals in the barnyard would help her prepare the soil, Plant the seeds, tend the field, harvest the wheat, grind the wheat, sift the flour OR help Bake the Bread...It wasn't until the bread was coming out of the Oven that all the animals started showing up for "Their Share".
"Who'll help me eat the bread?" said the little red hen....
Sorry, didn't mean to preach.
The Lightninbug
:sowrong:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back