• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling media on alt.multimedia.tk - 12/07

nimrod

TMF Expert
I've been gathering tickling media files since 1996 from places such as this and have decided to help redistribute some of these. I'll start with the oldest (2/9/96) and work forwards in time. I can't take credit for creating any of these. Many of these came from James Darke, Juggler, the Media House (I think that was in the old Tickletown), ANA, etc. Because of the various problems associated with directly emailing clips or trying to find a free place to upload them with sufficient bandwidth, I've decided to post them to the newsgroup alt.multimedia.tk. That seemed like the best solution to me.

I noticed that some of those I just posted have been posted recently, but I'll follow the timeline of when I got the files originally. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

nimrod

You don't actually join a group. The files are posted to a newsgroup, so you will need some kind of program for accessing newsgroups. I use Newsrover, which can be found at http://www.newsrover.com/. Newsrover even takes care of combining the parts of the message.

nimrod

Last edited:
help a novice here. i downloaded the news rover trial copy and got a few files. so how do i download? especially since it says:
"Unable to translate news server name alt.multimedia.tk"
help!!!

It's been a while since I set up Newsrover from scratch, but I think the steps are:

1) Find out the address of your news server. Your ISP can provide this information. If your email address is bob@isp_name.net, then the news server address might be something like news.isp_name.net, but it's really up to the ISP.

2) After telling Newsrover your news server name, tell it which news groups you wish to subscribe to. In this case you want alt.multimedia.tk

3) When choosing the group(s) to subscribe to, Newsrover will suggest a filter for displaying certain types of files. The 'pictures and multimedia files' filter is appropriate in this case because it will combine multipart files.

4) If you have gotten this far, you can right-click on the newsgroup name and choose 'Get all new messages'. In order to see all of the messages in the group, click on the filters box (right-hand side of screen) and choose 'All messages'.

5) Click on any messages that you wish to access.

Newsrover has lots of online help, but the interface of the program is kind of strange. There are other programs for reading news, but Newsrover is the one I use. You can go to http://www.hotfiles.com and search for the words 'news reader' without the quotes. This will bring up a list of many other news readers.

I hope this helped.

nimrod

more files posted to alt.multimedia.tk 12/07

I've posted more files to alt.multimedia.tk. The first 10 posted were:

1) rudy magic.mov
2) 8BB12-S.MPG
3) 8BB05-S.MPG
4) 8BB13-S.MPG
5) 8DOMB-S.MPG
6) 8DOMD-S.MPG
7) FC5A2.MPG
8) FD5A5.MPG
9) 8BB09-S.MPG
10) 8DOMC-S.MPG

I've posted 10 more files to alt.multimedia.tk.

11) PAYA.MPG
12) PAYD.MPG
13) FC5A4.MPG
14) FC5A3.MPG
15) FFAUL1.MPG
16) FFAUL2.MPG
17) TOON04.MPG - cartoon
18) 8BB10-S.MPG
19) AS-2.MPG - Alicia Silverstone
20) trapb.mpg - someone's home video

You can tell that many of these are old by the quality; it's not what you see these days. In fact, several of these don't have sounds. I first got these in early 1997, so as I get to the newer files the quality will improve.

nimrod

media files posted to alt.multimedia.tk for 12/8

Here are more video clips posted to alt.multimedia.tk

21) 8bb07-s.mpg - someone's home movie, no sound
22) robo.mpg - Robocop, no sound
23) $5cdrom1.avi - Channel X
24) $5cdrom2.avi - Channel X
25) $5cdrom5.avi - Channel X
26) $5cdrom4.avi - Channel X
27) $5cdrom3.avi - Channel X
28) cola.mpg
29) colb.mpg
30) colc.mpg

I think clips 28-30 may have originaly been posted by James Darke, but I am not 100% certain.

nimrod

Help!!

Nimrod, please help me! I cant download any of these files. When I'm double-clicking on one of these clips, he just says something like "Message isnt available anymore" or "has been deleted". Can you help me?

Typically when you get the message "Message isn't available anymore", it means that the message is no longer available on your news server since messages must be deleted periodically to free up space. There isn't anything you can do about that, unfortunately. Are you able to access any of the messages on alt.multimedia.tk?

I just uploaded the following messages to alt.multimedia.tk:

cold.mpg
cole.mpg
colg.mpg
colf.mpg
colh.mpg
coli.mpg
hwga.mpg
hwgb.mpg
hwgc.mpg
hwgd.mpg

Try to download these since they are new and should still be available.

nimrod

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, but it still doesnt work. I can see massages, but I cant download any of these clips.

OK, I'm not sure how far you got, so I'm going to assume you followed my earlier directions and are able to subscribe to a newsgroup. It should appear in the left panel. Now do the following:

1) Also suscribe to alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling
2) Move the mouse over the buttons at the top of Newsrover until you find the button that says "Get headers for all subscribed newsgroups on server", which is the 8th button from the left on my copy. Click this button to begin downloading messages.
3) On the dropdown box over the right panel, click it to change to "All messages". You should be able to see all the messages on the server. Choose one that you think is text and click the box to the left of the message title.
4) Click on the button at the top that says "Download all tagged messages for this server" when the mouse is passed over it (9th for me). This should download the message you chose earlier. Now click on the message in the right panel and see if it appeared.

I suppose it's possible that the problems you are having are due to the fact that alt.multimedia.tk is not indicated as a binary group; I've occasionally seen people post that their news server doesn't allow binaries to be posted to this group. That's why I had you suscribe to alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling in the first step. If this is the case for you, I can begin posting video files to this newsgroup as well. I went ahead and posted the following files to both groups since I saw them requested here.

renfair1.avi
renfair2.avi
renfair3.avi
renfair4.avi

I'm beginning to run out of ideas of what may be happening to you. Maybe someone else here will have an idea. You can also try using a different news reader or, if using Newsrover (not the easiest to use) try working throught the online help. It would be easy for me to leave out steps since I am use to this program.

nimrod

Last edited:
I dont wish to nag you but I cant find a nwesgroup named alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling.

nimrod, whatever news server you use sucks. aol picked up almost none of your files completely and my other news server was also missing parts of your posts.......

I've posted more files to alt.multimedia.tk

hwge.mpg
hwgf.mpg
cnntka.mpg - CNN story about tickling
cnntkb.mpg
cnntkc.mpg
cnntkd.mpg
cnntkg.mpg
cnntkh.mpg
cnntke.mpg
cnntkf.mpg

The_New_One: You never said if you can access other types of files on alt.multimedia.tk. I proposed that you access the binary group in case you can't receive binary files in alt.multimedia.tk.

dtrell: I use AT&T broadband, so if their ability to propogate news is anything like their ability to provide Internet service this past week, then it's possible that you didn't receive all parts. There's not much I can reasonably do about that.

Has anyone else been able to download the files I posted to alt.multimedia.tk?

nimrod

Last edited:
praise for nimrod

all i have to say is thanks for the clips and the help. downloading with newsrover was easy, and the clips were great.

how about this????

Nimrod is doing a great great thing by posting these.

May I suggest someone with an EXTENSIVE story collection do the same??? I know I'm missing some good ones.

Here are today's uploads to alt.multimedia.tk

asiana1.mpg - man tickling Asian female
asiana2.mpg
asiana3.mpg
asiana4.mpg
asiana5.mpg
tdasiab1.mpg - same man and Asian woman
tdasiab2.mpg
tdasiab3.mpg
trapg.mpg - someone's home video
traph.mpg

Some of you may be interested in a free program called C4U (www.c4u.com). I use it to automatically check web sites for me and let me know of changes. For example, it told me that there was new material at http://www.feetonline.com , which posts new pictures and a clip weekly in the members section (you don't need to be a member to access). It also told me that there is a new clip at http://www.yaqisworld.com

I know none of you want to miss out on new clips. :)

hey nimrod!!!

hey nimrod those asian tickling clips are by all means absolutely the bomb!!
<bows head in respect to nimrod>
but i have a question Ive seen pictures of upperbody tickling that he does to her with a feather did you know if thats true..if so do you have any clips of that?:confused:

Sorry, but those are the only clips I have of that Asian woman being tickled. If someone has some upperbody clips from the same set, I'd like to see them. I don't know anything about where these clips came from, but they are some of my favorites because you get the feeling that the woman needed the money and wasn't sure what she had gotten herself into.

Here is my next set of clips posted to alt.multimedia.tk:

ana_anadi.mpg - from ANA
dola.mpg - with Tori Sinclair
dolb.mpg
dolc.mpg
dold.mpg
mh_fc49.mov - FM Concepts FC-49
mh_janb.mov - from Jan B videos
mtp_stern.mpg - Christmas tickling on Howard Stern
sy190a.mov - from Solefully Yours video
sy190b.mov - from Solefully Yours video
sy251a.mov - from Solefully Yours video
sy79a.mov - from Solefully Yours video

I should tell you about my naming convention. I try very much to keep the original filenames so that I avoid downloading the same files over and over again. However, often I can't remember a particular filename but I can remember where I got the file or what company it is from, so on some of the files above I have prefixed them with the name of the original poster or company. The prefixes are:

ana - Ana and Andre
mh - Media House; I think this was part of the original Tickletown
mtp - Magic Touch Productions

The primary exception to my efforts to keep original filenames intact is for clips from ANA. Ana and Andre have been so prolific (I have 412 ANA clips) in their distribution of clips that I have sometimes had to rename them to something more meaningful to me.

Finally, since I am posting clips in chronological order of the time I obtained them, I have reached the clips that I got from Rock's Videos (http://www.rock-man.com). These clips are available on his website, however, so I don't feel the need to post them to alt.multimedia.tk.

I uploaded the following clips to alt.multimedia.tk

sy002.mpg - from Solefully Yours
sy003.mpg
sy004.mpg
snoopa.mpg - from Harmony Concepts' (TK-10) A TICKLISH SNOOP
snoopb.mpg
snoopc.mpg
snoopd.mpg
snoope.mpg
snoopf.mpg
snoopg.mpg
snooph.mpg
snoopi.mpg
snoopj.mpg
snoopk.mpg
snoopl.mpg
snoopm.mpg
snoopn.mpg
snoopo.mpg
snoopp.mpg
snoopq.mpg
snoopr.mpg

DEM!!!!

Unable to translate news server name alt.multimedia.tk

:zzzzz: :zzzzz:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Unable to translate'. Are you able to access newsgroups but this one isn't among the ones you have access to? I believe each ISP determines which newsgroups to carry. Are you able to access any of the tickling newsgroups?

I'm just only d/l newsrover and not register it. And what another tickling group you know?

I just posted the following files to alt.multimedia.tk

juggler_avengers.mpg - Avengers TV show
juggler_elgranpart1.mpg - Spanish game show
juggler_elgranpart2.mpg
juggler_exertickle.mpg - exercise show
juggler_goat.mpg - Spanish game show
juggler_happywoodcutter.mpg - Cal Star's Happy Woodcutter
juggler_horse.mpg - old b/w western movie
juggler_houdini.mpg - movie 'Houdini'
juggler_remingtonsteele.mpg - Remington Steele TV show
juggler_stern2.mpg - Howard Stern Christmas show
juggler_stocks.mpg - assorted FM Concepts videos

As you can probably guess, Juggler was the original poster of these clips.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back