• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Realtickling clip???????

Grimgor

TMF Expert
Damn kathy, you have done it again. Those are some of the sexiest looking girls I have ever seen and those tickling positions are fantastik. You must release this clip. Upperbody is my favorite kind!

Grrrrrr........

Lets Not Start This Again.......

Why shouldn't someone restart this?

If memory serves, RT has decided in its wisdom that making a clip available is cost inefficient for them to do, and therefore they are not doing it any more.

This decision has turned me off of buying their products, however good they might appear to be in a jpeg spread or in printed description. I have spent money with them before, but until they reverse this policy, I will spend no more money with RT.

My reasoning isn't just petulence. If I buy a car, I don't just look at it through the storefront window before I purchase. I sit in it, test drive it, test the range of the controls. I get a 'feel' for what the car's ergonomics and performance will be for me. When I purchase a golf club, I hold it in my hand, practice swing it, perhaps even hit a couple balls at the range with it if the opportunity presents. I don't buy it based on its picture, or the reputation of the company that made it. Those things might get me to pick it up, but they won't get me to buy it unwielded.

The same goes for my entertainment. I don't buy DVD's based on the box cover. I watch the trailers, read reviews and listen to feedback about it. In this way I gauge whether my money will purchase for me a product which snugly conforms to my likes and dislikes. If all I had to go on was the box covers, I would not purchase DVD's.

I'm sure the vids produced recently by RT are good quality. I'm also sure they are not improperly represented on their website, or that the company's current promoting efforts are anything but appropriate. However, I won't know whether I want to have a membership at a pool simply by having swimming described to me. I'll have to try it once and see if I like it.

/Rant off.

Actually . . .

If my memory serves, RT is still making clips, but the clips are not as high priority as some other things (like making the videos, or even going about their daily lives). So they may or may not make a clip, depending on their time requirements and such.

Wanting something to go on besides just pictures and a name is one opinion. However, there are still plenty of people that trust RT's quality work. Why? Because they are proven. Because they have stood the test of time, the test of a variety of customers and their like/dislikes, and the test of delivering as described a genuine product.

There are many products that one can accept on faith as being worth what you pay for them, and while previews and such are nice, they are not required. When this whole "contraversy" started over the 40FF clip, I spoke my mind, saying RT should not make a clip and let the vid stand on merit (even though they did offer a clip eventually). I voice the same opinion again, as one who has seen (streaming wise anyway, until I can get video tapes) 40FF and Queen's Right, and who appreciated, and still appreciates, the superb work this company does.

Congrats to Kathy, TIB, and all the models at RT for some great work, and this new one looks like another winner.

DCB

Re: Actually . . .

devilscabanaboy said:
If my memory serves, RT is still making clips, but the clips are not as high priority as some other things (like making the videos, or even going about their daily lives)DCB
You are correct DCB. Thanks for making that truth known. For the record, we ARE going to make a clip for OSS. We promise. I'd say give it about a week or so until he can get it done.
Warm Regards,

Clip or not, thanks for this one, sincerely! I love gags AND non-consensual tickling, and this just skyrocketed to the top of my list. (Yes, even over that damn lung they say I "Need".)

You guys are the best!:cool:

Just wondering...

I just wanted to know if RT is planing a

.-Christmas tickling video

.-Christmas tickling offer

.-Je je.. or a Kathy tickling video

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back