• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Early Internet Tickling

Scouse

1st Level Red Feather
Just wondering about everyones early internet experiences? The first site i discovered was josies page,and to a 13 year old that was more than enough :) That was followed closely by ticklegals. Also there was a place for stories, funnybones? does that sound right to anyone else?

Anyway it would be interesting to hear other peoples tales....

that does sound right...i can remember those being very very exciting to me. That and swtickle and femfeet etc...wish some of those were till open they were great and nostalgic lol

Yes it was called the," Funny Bone Storybox". But the first website I went to after I got my first computer was Rock-Man.com I saw this advertised in the Tied and Tickled magazines. I went to that website and eventually the link to the Funny Bone Storybox. The storybox had the link to the TMF and the rest is history. :bouncybou

the first ticklesite i visited was swtickle. but always the same stories. no updates. but while there i read the stories, and found out that my favorite story, amusement park hysteria, which was posted by an anonymous author, was written by my favorite author, a member of this forum, Shadowtklr. and for me early internet tickling websites were this past spring. thats when i visited swtickle. then tickletheatre.

isabeau

Before I found TMf,I used to talk tickles with some friends of mine on a Bulletin Board System named "Virtual Pleasures" that with my computer I could access by Telnet..
Once I found TMF,I knew I had found my home :happyfloa

My first revelation was finding the alt.multimedia.tk usenet group. Great experience, atleast while it lasted :)

A remember a now-defunct site called "Camp Tickle" which had cool pics of the site admins gf tied and tickled. Also, "Solefully Yours" had some nice tickling pics. :jester:

I can't really remember the first place I found online. I think it was like a primitive forum. The ones that stick out mostly in my mind are Tom's Adult Tickling, Alaska Tickles and Camp Tickle. There was another good one called something Binder. Started with a 'C'. It was someone's name. Must've been the guy known as CB. I think he may have died. Anyone know?

I want to say my first website was tickletown. I think it was a members.aol.com homepage at the time. And I went from there. I visited swtickle, but it was years later. I remember going to infoseek and typing in "tickling" and finding stuff I never thought existed. I was nice to know I wasn't the "only one." I think it was around 97 when I first started to look online. I remember solefully yours, camp tickle, Alaska tickles (wow it has been a long time since I'v heard of them), reading funny bone, etc. My first video was ordered from magic touch when he was still in Mass. I remember seeking for sites with famous feet pictures (which I don't do these days), and saving the files on a 3.5 floppy. Wow, how far we have come...

My First

I also used to attend Tom's Adult Tickling site. Man I miss that place. Oh well, at least I'm here now.

Yeah. He had a great site back in the day and it was loaded with the coolist art! Where are you, Hawkins?? Where'd you go?

funnybone storybox and ticklegal-yes these were the start fopr me on the internet---and one day a link from them to tmf and ........well......

There was a site I used to visit called toms tickling or tickling tom or something like that. Cant remember the name.

The first time i found tickling on the 'net was soon after i signed up with AOL. I would browse all the chat rooms, then one day i did a search, I put in the word 'tickling', and boom, a room showed up. I had never been so floored in all my life..

Britfoot111 said:
Just wondering about everyones early internet experiences? The first site i discovered was josies page,and to a 13 year old that was more than enough :) That was followed closely by ticklegals. Also there was a place for stories, funnybones? does that sound right to anyone else?

Anyway it would be interesting to hear other peoples tales....

Yes, apparently, dearest Josie's been around for quite awhile. I met her, she's great.

AphxA said:
There was a site I used to visit called toms tickling or tickling tom or something like that. Cant remember the name.

That's what me and $Tickletorturer were talking about. It was called "Tom's Adult Tickling Site". It was owned by Tom Hawkins. One day he just up and vanished and I haven't heard of him since. That was about 3 years ago.

There was a newsgroup 'alt.sex.tickling...' or something along those lines. I used to use a VT100 dumb terminal to log in and read and post stories about it. There was even one girl that I role-played with online.

For me it was Tickletown. And there was this one website (I forget what it was called) that dealt with celebrity footshots that had a healthy dose of tickle stories. And Julie C's Laughing Gas Page was good. And of course, MTJ publishing.

rock-man.com

Greatest site ever, much better than pay sites and it was always free. It's still up, just inactive. If you haven't been there, you must go. :bowing:

I was on the really early internet back in the 80's when all we had was 300 and 2300 baud modems and there was no WWW just text. I found a site on Compuserve that i think was called Foot and Tickling Worship or something like that hosted by TKBill (Who I think is a member here). It was the only place to find any tickling info at all. It was fun and I met a lot of great people.

:bouncybou

My first three internet tickling sites were all discovered on the very same day. It was my very first time visiting a tickling site. It was back in maybe 1995-1997 somewhere in that time frame.

They were:

The Ticklemaster
Tom's Adult Tickling Site
Alaska Tickles (Home of the Grizzly Tickle)

ALL of them were awesome sites and ALL were completely free and loaded with pictures. I don't believe however they exist anymore :confused:

The First tickling model I encountered on those sites that captured my attention was Dorothy Laine, now also retired I believe.

Rock-Man.com Tickling, bondage, pantyhose and Nibbles ...

The perfect blend of great amateur husband and wife tickling with some very professional looking photography. Come back Rock and Nibbles!

Closes and locks the door of the home...

"Welcome to the Tickling Media Forum Hotel, my dear. You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :evilha: :veryhappy :cool2: :wub:

tickleshotel said:
Before I found TMf,I used to talk tickles with some friends of mine on a Bulletin Board System named "Virtual Pleasures" that with my computer I could access by Telnet..
Once I found TMF,I knew I had found my home :happyfloa

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back