• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

girl tickled by ants (in pants commercial)

i_bloke

TMF Poster
greetings

i noticed this ad mentioned in the mainstream section

it is for 'holeproof' underwear... a girl lets ants walk on her which appear to tickle her, she then lets her pet echidna/anteater/aardvark eat them off her... which also tickles

the echidna/anteater/aardvark is called rex

i edited out the bits with the echidna/anteater/aardvark to cut down file size, i also cut the sound off for the same reason, i don't think it looses anything by doing these things, but i apologise if anyone gets turned on by hearing spiny creatures being voiced with mock japanese accents

http://members.aol.com/berloke1/ants.mov

now then, let me see... it's a .mov not an MPEG... it is a girl (a female one) being tickled... i cant vouch for the gender of all the ants... i'm pretty sure it is about a 65% 35% split female to male.. but one of them was wearing a mu-mu and a large hat so i couldn't be sure

l8r

bloke

for the future

When you post clips with ants in them, please specify whether the ants are of the ordinary, garden-variety that we see and squash every day or some type of exotic, flesh-eating red ant. Thank you.

Thanks for the clip. I can't wait to check it out :veryhappy !

> for the future...

dammit! i knew i had forgotten something

i also wrote a variant of the bioinformatics program used in the human genome project to analyse the DNA of ants so i have a full readout of all the genomes for each ant...

but i will post them in the 'genetics and tickling' section of the forum

thanks for the pointers mate :bunny: ... hang on that was supposed to be a pangolin not a rabbit/pig hybrid

bl:pke

thanx for the clips the past few days i-bloke. and the much too indepth breakdown of the ants...:D

Thanks. Seems a long time since I saw that one as a kid.
I think it does miss something by not having the laughter in, but..beggars can't be choosers. Thanks again.

> I think it does miss something by not having the laughter in

on reflection, actually, i agree

i got this from a "carrot's commercial breakdown" show so the lovely girl's laughter was drowned out by the buffoon-like chortling of the studio audience

> thanx for the clips the past few days i-bloke

my pleasure mate, unfortunately i think i have now peaked... i have exhausted my small cache of televisual treats

from the disussion in the mainstream section it does rather sound as though i should have been taping SM:TV on a saturday... damn and blast it

bloke

Um, er...

Gender topics aside, whenever I try to download the movie, I get disconnected about halfway through. Please help, i_Bloke :sowrong:

I think the issue is not what gender but what age the ants are!

Actually, I couldn't download this either, I'd get cut off in the middle of downloading. Drat!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back