• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Suggestion for clip storage problem......

FakeMaster

I recently downloaded a file sharing programme called "Morpheus"

it is only about 2mb and is very easy and simple to use. You log on with user name/ password (its 100% free :) and basically search for files, like Napster was before it got killed.

Last time i was on there were over 600,000 users online, you can search for any file type, pics, videos, documents, you name it, and i searched for tickling and found alot :))) I downloaded a few vids from there i never had seen (some Howard Stern Clips where he tickles pam andersons feet)

What im trying to say is this, lets "ALL" become members, go on at certain times (or all the time) and d/l from one another :), even video companies could do this as well.....

get it from this direct link

http://cdrom.digitalriver.com/pub/streamcast/Morpheus-b3d-v2.exe
or if that link dont work just go here and d/l it :)

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-1896420-108-76172.html?bt.48575.185

Last edited:
I dunno, man, I use Morpheus quite frequently, experimenting with different hours to find the best time to download this media, and I've found maybe two whole clips. Anything else has ridiculously unrealistic download times (I'm talking over 2,000 minutes for certain downloads, which I wouldn't expect from a cable modem.) It doesn't seem consistent with the bandwidth, either. What looks like it would take a minute to download ends up taking about an hour. Don't get me wrong, though. I like Morpheus, but I quickly lose patience when using it to search for tickling media. I think I'll stick to using it for hard-to-find music.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back