• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's More Requested Clips

jugglertx

TMF Poster
My recent offer to repost clips for those who might have missed some from earlier postings produced some interesting results. I received requests for numerous clips which I've never even seen myself, but would certainly like to locate. Also, I've had requests for clips which have been reposted so many times that I thought most everyone already had them, but apparently not.

Anyway, here are 4 more requested clips...

First, once again, here's the mpeg clip of April from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles being tickle-tortured for information.

http://members.aol.com:/jugglertx6/april.mpeg

Next, this is the scene from the MTV cartoon show, Aeron Flux. It's sort of a foot licking/tickling scene.

http://members.aol.com:/jugglertx6/flux.rm

From a TV show called Just Imagine, here's the performance of the sawing a woman in half illusion in which a midget tickles the feet of a "boxed" woman.

http://members.aol.com:/jugglertx6/JustImagine.rm

Finally, this clip comes from a French language instruction series entitled "French in Action". A young girl is seen twice tickling her older sister's feet with a feather. Short, but nice.

http://members.aol.com:/jugglertx6/French.rm

Well, that's all for now. Look for more clips later.

[email protected]

Good shit

I could only see the April MPEG, but it's one I realy like. Thanks Juggler.

couldn't see the french one

just the one I was wanting to see the most :sowrong: :mad:

Loved it

i only looked at the april clip but it was a great clip thanx juggler

I've seen it.

I remeber that, I don't have it bit I liked it myself. Also Alice In Wonderland had a nice little seen when Alice is tickled by that bird.

...sorry!

Sorry, but I have another request: What about the tickle clip of "Alice in Wonderland", where shes tied to a torture rack and tickled all over her, unfortunately, clothed body. She wears shoes and socks (a pity), but the giggling is nice after all. Would be grerat if you could post it!

yes

Yes that april clip is the one I totally wanted to see.

What about that cartoon series the Wizard of Oz where Dorothy is tickled with a feather-rack similar to the one you guys described for alice in wonderland.

Great job. You seem to be the only person posting clips on this board.

Ouch!

Of course! Sorry, it wasnt Alice in Wonderland, it was the wizard of Oz indeed. It would be great if you could post it juggler! Keep up the good work!

server error

i think it is just the servers fault that only the april clip works, shame you couldn't show the whole cartoon.:sowrong:

HAY!!!

Juggs has been cool enuff to post this stuff for us. Wow doesn't that make you feel like Will Wallice on his way to the Gallowes. All the people you were fighting for throwing bad veggies at you. Good work Juggler, and in the word of the late hero:
"FREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMM!!!"

Hey Juggler, great work with those clips! By the way, can you please repost the reinfaire clips. I can only get the first one downloaded from your folders. The others don't download.

More Clips Coming Soon

I do have plans to post more clips and will hopefully have time during the holidays to do so.

Due the limitations imposed by AOL, I can only post clips which are smaller than 2MB in size. Unfortunately, this does cut out a number of clips which I have so if anyone doesn't see their clip requests posted, that may well be the problem.

Happy Holidays to All!

[email protected]

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back