• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vids from thelaugher.com

Wow

Haven't been to the Laugher's page in the longest time. These two
new tapes look very good! What do you think of the clips?

The clips looked great. Is it just me, or did the clips play at super slow speed? In any case, I liked both clips. Nice models...good reactions.

I think mpegs don't work on my comp, :Grrr: I can watch them only step-by-step. But as far as I saw, they're better many other clips I have.

Oh my god!!

Those two new clips (Ticklefreak & Depression Be Gone) were the worst I've ever seen - very obvious & very bad acting :blaugh:

Still, the site is worth a look though.

My advise to the Laugher...

Please please please my friend, rid yourself of those clips of Ticklefreak and Depression be Gone.

You will ruin your reputation.

I would take a match to the vids as well if I were you bro.

You have a great site and up to this point have a good rep in the tickle community, but those two vids/clips are horrible bro.
VERY bad acting. Obviously those two Are NOT ticklish.

BTW, the sound and vid are out of sync too.

TTD

im afraid that was my first reaction to both clips

I agree. Though i have never been tied up and tickled before(hoping to soon!) i could tell it was all an act, and all out horrible video.

I have to agree with everyone else too dude. Ive seen the vid clips of previous movies u did which were great but these 2 new ones are ridiculous. Sorry man

I actually liked the clips a lot. If they were acting, then they are indeed skilled. The vigorous oscillations of the feet. The spasmodic hand movements and of course the pleasure created for the chap performing the tickling (who is obviously enjoying his work). I would have to agree that the girls were perhaps exaggerating the experience - however, the tickling was real.

Gaaaaah!

Even if that WAS exaggeration, that was the worst acting in a tickling video I've ever seen. The experience of tickling someone becomes really rather deteriorated if the ticklee isn't ticklish or is only a slight bit ticklish. Even if they fake it WELL, it's still not the same. It can be compared to faking an orgasm, to an extent, really. While, yes, they did have some of the resistance-to-restraints movements down, their laughter was so blatantly forced that it almost seemed sarcastic. Maybe "interviewing" the women before making the video to determine ticklishness would be a good idea in the future. And if it turns out that they ARE ticklish, if you're making the video and you find yourself in a spot where they aren't ticklish, switch to someplace where they ARE. Sure, the tickling itself was real, like you said, but the reaction to it was horribly faked. These two videos would've been great if the girls didn't seem to be faking the experience so much. May as well have taken an audio clip of the cackle of Peter Griffin from Family Guy and stuck it in a loop over the video feed. I mean, if you're gonna fake it, go all out.

My 2 New Videos

I just weanted to reply to the thread and hopefully clear something up. I am glad there is discussion and think everyone has a right to an opinion. My question is what is is about them that makes you feel they are faking it? I can assure you that these 2 girls were not acting. I test for this kind of thing and I can assure you that they are truely very ticklish. I have been heavly into tickling for over 30 years now and know how to spot a faker.

I have sold a lot of these 2 videos and so far eveyone that I know of who has received one likes it. They are very popular along with the old classic Becky's Torment.

I am not upset by the comments, I only want to understand where they are comming from.

Thanks For Your Time,

The Laugher :)

To me it appears as if the laughter is forced by THEM not by the tickling.
The reactions do not seem as if they are "reflex".

The movements by them do not appear to be those of a person who is genuinly ticklish and reacting as such.

IF you actually interviewed them and they knew they were being interviewed for a tickle video, then perhaps they got past you and faked it for some easy money.

I am NOT saying that you Laugher, was or is trying to dupe anyone. You have a great reputation and have released some great work and are an asset to the tickle community but I cannot for a moment believe that either of those two ladies are even remotely ticklish.
I am sure with your 30 years of experience can indeed spot a fake as can I with my 30+ years of experience but we all miss one every now and then.

In addition, while I am NOT in any way insulting the intelligence of those who purchased those vids and claimed to Like them and or believe they are genuine, they could in some way have blinded sight or not seeing the forest through the trees, if you know what I mean.

NO offense my friend. Please do not take me wrong.

Sincerely,

TTD

Ticklefreak and Depression

I am not in any way offened TTD. I have always been open to comments by anyone and I always respect your opinion above all. I put the clips on my site so people can make a intelligent decision as to wheather or not these are movies they want to by. And as I said before, people are buying them and enjoying them. You advised me to pull the 2 videos from my site but wouldn't that be the same as telling the people who have purchased them that they were dupped? I want to make video for everyone and I know right up front that not everyone will like all of my work. Believe it or not when I first released Becky's Torment I cought all kinds of flack from people saying that they didn't like the storyline, or that she wasn't tied up enough, or one thing or another. But to date it is the best selling video I have ever produced. There are also numerious people that hang out on this and other forums and newsgroups that do nothing but trash the work of us dedicated ticklphiles. I think you ahve also been a victom of that.

Isn't it a better idea to let the consumer make the decision based on the information provided?

We are all, after all, into this fro different reasons.

The Laugher :)

Laugher

First of all, wow, thank you very much indeed for the compliment on my opinion(s). That was very nice of you to say.

Secondly, you are most correct in saying that I have been "trashed" in the past by some therefore I know exactly how you feel.

You are right thinking that if you pulled the vids from your site, it would appear as if you would be admitting to something that may not be true.

Some of us are very very hard critics, myself included.
Hell, I gave the movie Titanic two thumbs down. I knew the ending before I walked into the threater....The Ship Sinks!!!! 80% of the passengers die!!!:confused: Where's the suspense??? lol.

Anyway, keep up the good work my friend and thanks for not being offended by my comments and opinion.

TTD

:firedevil :scared: :angel:

Ps. I still think they were faking it!:p ;) :D

Happy New Year!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back