• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JasMer.mpg

P

Psycho4048

Do not right click! Left click once:

<a href=news://alt.multimedia.tk:187160>JasMer.Mpg</a>

Enjoy,
Psycho

does not work

When I do this all I get is Multimedia showing in my save file and nothing happens. It is the same with you other clip.

Any suggestions??.

outlook bad

This is not a good way for me to look at files. Outlook doesn't accept any files like that and won't operate with the link. basically, nothing downloads.:mad: I dunno, what lese is there to do though?

don't think this will work

The problem is, what you are doing is putting this info on a newsgroup, and most people never install their newsgroup server address. So most of us will not be able to use this. I work with the internet, so if I HAD to I could dig up my newsgroup server address and put it in, but the average person probably won't or can't... just my 2 cents...
MJ

can anyone tell me if this link works with Netscape? I would try but I'm too lazy.

I use IE now as it supports hebrew better. I know IE is bad and I'm ashamed to use microsoft.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back