• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

caps

Are there any lers like this out there or other straight lees who'd sign up for the same predicament?

Last edited:
I am str8 and chat with gay guys about tickling. I would let gay guys tickle me anywhere. I am on Skype and show my soles. Had too many immature people problems on Kik.

I'm straight, nice, fun, good looking, nice feet and very ticklish. Oh and I love when girls tickle me with their long nails, especially on the feet. To be tied up & tickled honestly sounds hot, but in all reality if you're genuinely ticklish it could be extreamly unbearable if the tickler knows what they're doing lol. #Truth!

Last edited:
Experienced gay tickler here and at least half the guys I hang out with on a regular basis are straight. Respecting limits is key to building the trust, and when the trust is built everyone is having fun. And what’s better than fun. : )

I’m straight and my biggest fantasy is to have a guy have my feet immobilized and doing whatever. I’d love to chat with ticklees and explore this fantasy. Please feel free to send me a private message!

All these str8 guys who are open/into this and recounting their experiences is awesome! Feel free to pm me for chat n hopefully hookups

i’m a queer dude who’d be more than happy to tickle a straight guy if he wanted it, lol!

in fact, if any of y’all live around the SF bay, please do send me a message, hahaha

I'm a straight guy into tickling with m or f, straight or gay, as long it's just for fun (and torture), not into the sexual side of tickling scenes. Been tickled by and have tickled gay guys before...when limits are respected and everyone's in it just to have fun, it's a blast. From my experience, masc guys are the most fun to tickle or be tickled by.

Love to hear from you hot guys.. anyone in the SF Bay area for real hookup??

Love this thread! Gay switch here, would love to chat and tickle any straight guys that would be into it. Feel free to message me here or on kik… tank08clt.

Awesome thread.
"str8" guy here, long time fantasiser about being tied and tickle tortured by a gay guy.
Hawt!

That’s a very hot fantasy, to be tied up naked having a guy tickle my feet The humiliation of being at his mercy very big turn on

This. Hell yes. 100% agree.
To be used as a foot tickle toy by a gay guy who gets off on torturing my feet... *goes for a cold shower to calm down*

Intriguing. I’m straight, but for me there’s something about being forced into ticklish laughter by a gay man highly skilled in the art that’s sparks my interest. The fantasy of not wanting to give in but being forced to break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back