• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas that have never, or rarely been done in tickle videos would kick ass

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
I've always wanted to give ideas to producers, instead of complaining about model's ticklishness, etc.

I feel that once you start making videos, you'll probably automatically go to "girl in bikini in stocks tickled."
Or some variation that we see in almost every video.

What ideas would people like to see, or what have gotten excitement in story form or told as fantasy, but have never, or
rarely, made it in front of the camera?

(I'm hoping that some, or many, producers see these, and use them in future videos!)

One that came up in a recent thread is about a bride being tickled.

Nylon Tickling did two videos like this, but that's all I've ever remembered.

How obvious would THAT be? Doesn't everyone dream of getting married and OF COURSE the honeymoon would be an all out tickling
extravaganza?

This can now be done in four different ways:
Husband tickles Bride
Bride tickles Husband (This video has never been shot yet....)
Bride tickles Bride (Now that gay marriage is legal in all kinds of places)
and Husband tickles Husband (which is not my thing at all, but since I'm not the only person here, I wanted to put it for those that liked that...)

Now, before you jump up and say "Wedding dresses are expensive!" Well, here's how that works:

If the model or producer has a cheap wedding dress, great, use it! Some brides arrive at their honeymoon wearing the wedding dress.

Many brides, however, change into formal or semi-formal clothes as they leave the reception, so the tickling can be done in that outfit,
or a white outfit which covers a cheaper wedding or the outfit she changed into.

Since OF COURSE she'll be wearing stockings or pantyhose, suntan sheer toe or white sheer toe (Hey, this is my little space I'm writing in, OF COURSE
all brides wear pantyhose or stockings!!!!) that look will automatically signify perfection, so people will buy that she's a real bride!

You could also feature the bride in sexy honeymoon wear, bra (white or other color, but most sexy bride outfits feature white) stockings, heels. The bra of course
can come off as the ticking progresses......

If it's a lesbian wedding, one girl can be dressed as the bride, one in a tux like outfit, or to make it cheap, button down long sleeve shirt, black pants, or other color,
but black's common, suntan stockings, and heels - BAM, easy semi-formal outfit!
They can both be dressed like this, one like this and one in a dress, or both in dresses.

With the bride tickling the husband, which has never been done in video form, the bride can take the guys clothes off and leave his shoes and socks on,
and tie him to the bed, and maybe go in the other room to change into bra, underwear, and stockings (a female tickler with shoes off wearing sheer toe pantyhose
is so sexy, I'd consider buying a F/M clip just to see that scenario!) She can tickles his socked feet, and the more she undresses, the more she undresses him to tickle him -
she takes her bra off, she takes his socks off.... (the pantyhose would always stay on - how hot is it to have a hot girl on top of you wearing nylons! WOW!!)

What other ideas do people have that they'd wish would be featured in a video (or more - you can do the bride scenario with 50 different models, and each would could be
different...)

Cowgirl would be easy - a girl in a cowboy hat, and variations of everything else - a cowboy hat and stockings....and that's it - damn.....- to tickle guy, girl, or get tickled.
Or wearing shorts and button down shirt.

Nurses, military uniforms, ...I haven't seen a tickle tortured spy video in a while.....

You could do some kind of tickle vid Barbarella style. Instead if just putting her in an orgasmatron it can be a tickletron also..hehe.

You could do some kind of tickle vid Barbarella style. Instead if just putting her in an orgasmatron it can be a tickletron also..hehe.

I would so love to see a video like that!

great idea we all probably have Fantasy tickle videos or types of tickle vids we like more then others

Like i Love Tickle Vids where the Person getting tickled actually Say That "It Tickles" I just love that

or Tickling a Sleeping Person i love too

Bellybutton Centered Videos i want more of

Also Superhero/Heroine Tickling

and many others

I am so glad that I searched for this topic on the discussion forum.
I am actually getting married next year and while my fiancé and I are only mere amateurs, we plan on doing exactly this and filming it of course, because it’s hot!! :)

If we were to make videos, they’d mainly be M/f or Mf/f or M/ff…and the tickling would always end with the ticklee saying the safe word as in “I’ll pleasure you master”…the offer up a sexual favor as a bargaining to end the tickling.

M/F videos that feature some wrestling. Tough to pull off since there's a danger of someone potentially getting hurt. I know Tickle Abuse did the Tickle Tapout series, which I absolutely loved. An M/F version of that, dominant ler, cute bratty, but submissive lee would be fun to watch.

M/F videos that feature some wrestling. Tough to pull off since there's a danger of someone potentially getting hurt. I know Tickle Abuse did the Tickle Tapout series, which I absolutely loved. An M/F version of that, dominant ler, cute bratty, but submissive lee would be fun to watch.

It's surprising to me how rare this is. Either F/F wrestling or F/M with the F being dominant. Tickle Tapout Series was great I agree!

This is a fantastic idea for a thread. Thanks for starting it.

My two cents: My first wife decided to surprise me once by binding herself to our hotel room bed (we had the bondage straps that go around the mattress, with velcro cuffs for wrists and ankles. She had purhased new lingerie for the event, including tan thigh-highs. We were meeting at a certain time (I worked that day), and I picked up my key at the front desk. I walked in to this nice surprise.

As I was getting ready, she mentioned she was cold. I threw a blanket over her, covering everything but her head.

When it was time to start playing, I uncovered her stockinged feet. Everything else was under the blanket. It was quite a site.

I always thought this could be worked into a video. Maybe with a "Magic Blanket" theme...that makes the victim immobile, and her feet vulnerable...?

Tickling footjobs…it’s like taking your favorite ice cream and eating it with your favorite dessert. If we were to start making content, this would 100% be one of the themes we’d offer. The desperation, the motion of the ticklee’s feet and the pleasure. It’s a rush.

I think facesitting + tickling is a really underrated combination of kinks. I’d love to see F/F or F/M videos where the ler is sitting on the lee’s face tickling them and the lee is forced to orally pleasure the ler (which would of course be very difficult to do while being tickled).

I think it would be amazing if a super ticklish girl had a tickler (or two) on her feet and her safeword would be “tickle my ribs!” and then “tickle my feet!” when she’s had enough of the rib tickling! And back and forth.

I think facesitting + tickling is a really underrated combination of kinks. I’d love to see F/F or F/M videos where the ler is sitting on the lee’s face tickling them and the lee is forced to orally pleasure the ler (which would of course be very difficult to do while being tickled).

Similar here only I see it in terms of smothering (exerting dominance that way) rather than pleasuring

Tickling footjobs…it’s like taking your favorite ice cream and eating it with your favorite dessert. If we were to start making content, this would 100% be one of the themes we’d offer. The desperation, the motion of the ticklee’s feet and the pleasure. It’s a rush.

A fabulous idea, and oh, so hot!

I honestly can't think of a single idea that hasn't already been done somehow somewhere at one point in time. I mean there's so many tickling studios out there and sooo many tickling videos... They have been making tickling videos for several decades now, possibly longer.

I feel like every idea, while they may not be mainstream, have been done at least once or twice in the past.

I'm more into the spontaneous situational tickling. Someone gets stuck, someone makes a bet, etc. Possibly someone at work.

But a lot of that has already been done.

Yeah, I like facesitting as well. You could have nude facesitting as a sexual act. But you could also have clothed facesitting as a sort of humiliation thing where the ticklee has to suffer the indignity of being tickled while their face is trapped in the tickler's butt, having to laugh and beg into the their ass.

Similar here only I see it in terms of smothering (exerting dominance that way) rather than pleasuring
Me too, but tickling tends to make people out of breath by itself, so you would have to be careful about adding smothering to that.

BRIDES BEING TICKLED! Such a hot concept and so rare. I made sure to get photos of my wife’s feet in nylons after our wedding to fill that void, lol. Photos I’ll gladly share, just shoot me a message.

Last edited:
F/FM tickling where both the male and female are equally ticklish and both being made to orgasm while being tickled (or being made to engage in tickle sex) is the final act. But honestly while that last part would be cool and all, an equally ticklish couple being tortured and begging (maybe even playfully selling each other's most ticklish spots out) at the same time would be nice to see.

Who knows what future technology will bring... I think about that all the time. Virtual tickling over the internet, deep fakes of any celeb you want, VR (already here sort of), etc..

Another one is a woman being tickled to give up her job, same for realtors being tickled to sell the house for dirt cheap. Stuff like that with high personal stakes is great. Stryker had some back in the day.

This is a fantastic idea for a thread. Thanks for starting it.

My two cents: My first wife decided to surprise me once by binding herself to our hotel room bed (we had the bondage straps that go around the mattress, with velcro cuffs for wrists and ankles. She had purhased new lingerie for the event, including tan thigh-highs. We were meeting at a certain time (I worked that day), and I picked up my key at the front desk. I walked in to this nice surprise.

As I was getting ready, she mentioned she was cold. I threw a blanket over her, covering everything but her head.

When it was time to start playing, I uncovered her stockinged feet. Everything else was under the blanket. It was quite a site.

I always thought this could be worked into a video. Maybe with a "Magic Blanket" theme...that makes the victim immobile, and her feet vulnerable...?

What a scenario nick. Hats off to the both of you

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back