• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Tickle Scenario?

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
When it comes to mainstream or Candid Tickle, what scenario is your favorite to see?

This was meant to be an F/F Question but M/F, F/M, M/M are fine too!

1. Friendly/Accidental Tickle Torture (Examples: A Woman getting foot tickled while getting a Pedicure, someone sneaking up and tickling someone by surprise for fun)

2. Interrogation/Tortuous Tickle: (Example: A Criminal Foot tickling a Victim who is Restrained for information)

3. Opportune/Situational Tickle Torture: (Examples: A Wrestler tickling someone into submission when all else fails, Someone buried in the sand with feet exposed and the person can’t help but tickle them)

4. Other-Whatever other scenarios there are1

I love opportunistic tickles. I think it's the idea that the ticklee is doing something that makes the tickler take the opportunity--even if it's not done on purpose. A woman taking her shoes off and propping her feet up on something, or being tickled in the context of some kind of wrestling horsing around, etc. I also love if someone discovers someone else is ticklish and then exploits it. For example, I like the pedicure situation, but I love it even more if the pedicurist figures out the woman is ticklish and then goes out of their way to tickle her.

Since non-con piques my interest, having someone get themselves into a compromising position where they're totally helpless and then taking advantage of the situation and tickling the crap out of them! Lot's of verbal teasing is good, too! :p

Tickling shoe salesmen, Tickling my teacher, tickling my library tickling for information

I really like when someone responds to an ad. Maybe they need some extra money, or maybe they're just spontaneous and/or curious about it and want to see what it's about.

I like the scenerio where a woman is stuck under a bed or couch with legs and bare or sandaled feet sticking out and the repair man shows up.

Role play games that are consensual but both people pretend it isn’t.

A “tough girl” is afraid of her geeky friend because her geeky friend “knows her weakness”

Someone who doesn’t think they’re ticklish finds out the hard way they really, really are.

Cheating wife punished for the pleasure of her husband. Any scenario that involves stripping and/or seductive nude dancing as a prelude to tickling. Verbal teasing meant to embarrass the ticklee.

Tickle Cuckold scenes where a husband/boyfriend has to watch his wife/girlfriend get the shit tickled out of her and he is helpless to stop it, especially if it involves her pantyhose covered feet

It really depends on the lee (are they strong? Weak? Bragging? Overconfident? Claiming to be not ticklish? Extremely ticklish? Etc.) and a situation by situation basis.

However I prefer friendly and opportunistic tickling. The whole tied up in restraints thing is cute but I like the whole unsuspecting surprise attack or playful aspects of it.

I also LOVE when people lie about being ticklish and get caught in a lie.

Its been the same one since I was a teenager, lol.

Derived by a woman who would not let me smell her feet, who was like a person "hired to watch over me" even if not technically a "Babysitter"

Tickle bandit, or intruder.

A guy breaks into a woman's house, ties her, tickles her, sucks her toes, robs her, and leaves.

As I got older it became more "Sexual" of course.

The intruder tickles the woman until she's screaming that she might have an orgasm if he continues.

He stops for a while, and keeps her hanging on the edge of orgasm.

While she's begging the guy to just finish, take what he wants and untie her.

He also wants her "Excitement" to go down such, where he does not turn what is supposed to be a "torture" for her, into a "pleasant one" by having her Cum when he tickles her.

I've fantasized this in different variations.

The usual spread eagled on a bed, full body tickle all over with fingers, and instruments.

Where the woman is standing up, handcuffed or bound to a wall, with the guy just torturing her feet.

With one of her bare feet "perched on a ladder" with the other one in his hand, as he is much larger than the person he is tickling, to catch her, in case she falls.

The instruments used are of course various types.

Fingers, feathers, electric toothbrushes, vibrating electric massagers, ice.

I once tickled a sleeping woman's soles and toes with ice lol.

I was in college when this happened, in my late teens, and the woman was over 18, so its legal to talk about.

I ran the ice on her toes and soles.

Her toes flexed back very hard, and she woke up, wondering what I was doing.

I just kind of stuttered an explanation.

The woman involved was a close platonic friend, so in no way did she get angry.

She was just wondering why old Mitch was tickling her bare sleeping feet at night lol.

Those are some of my fantasies, and one rather unique experience.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back