• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

London Tickling Enthusiasts Munch Sunday June 15th

dazed

TMF Poster

https://fetlife.com/events/258810

3pm until 7pm Pub near Regents's Park. Venue 'The Green Man' 383 Euston Road, London, NW1 3AU

Sorry about late notice but UKTF's been very quiet lately. Thankyou Slant for stepping up and posting this event. It's not likely to be as big as the March munch but you never know. Box of chocs on the table.

I have a mobile number I can give if anyone turns up lost or wants a to be met outside the venue.

A pretty good way of checking you've found the right group is just to ask something like 'I'm looking for a group of friends who're meeting between 3 and 7.' We have had a 'Mr Tickle' toy as the clue though I'm not sure where he's got to. For the past two times we've had munches at this venue no other table has had a box of chocolates on it. If I get inspired with regards a suitable mascot for our table I'll let you know.

How did this event go, dazed?

As regards recognition, I think it might be cool if we found out to have a few badges made of the neuron-tree symbol. What do you reckon?

There were four of us -to be expected given Slant stepping up to host at last minute. Three from UTKF and one from Fetlife. We had a fun afternoon and evening.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back