• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shaniatwain

lizardboy

lizardboy here again as you can tell iam shanias number 1 fan can anyone find out if shania is ticklish or give me any info were i can look iam new here you guys been here longer thought mybe someone knows or were to look

i actually emailed Shania awhile back with the question and she is ticklish but told me I would have to find out her ticklish spots on my own...I take that as a challenge..whaddya think? :)

:wow: AWWWW RIGHT, TUMMYTICKLER19 !!!
HOOOOOOOWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Give the man a Ceeegarrrr!
You just made my year!
Thanks loads!!!!!!!!!

thanks alot tummytickler19 you just made history wish i had that e-mail address woooooow weeeeeee sounds like a chalange to me too

A couple years ago on a website..(the name of it escapes me) I was reading that shania,s feet are ticklish..Whether it was Fact or fantasy..I couldn,t tell you,however as a fellow Shania fans myself.I would blessedly hope so..Not that we,ll ever find out.

Now THAT is an awesome reply . . . I say you write her back asking when she'd be willing to let you take her up on it ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back