• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gail Emms Ticklish Feet!

benjitk1

TMF Expert
browsing and found this!!

In the area where we stayed in Malaysia, there were a lot of places advertising foot massages and reflexology, so that afternoon; the girls (me, Donna, Jo, Natalie, Suzanne and Jenny) went to treat ourselves. It was quite a sight as we were all sat in a line, each with our own foot masseur, giggling away as most of us are ticklish on our feet! It was really nice, but painful sometimes! They take no mercy!

The whole thing is on her site: http://www.gailemms.com/index/blog/post/48/it-was-amazing-i-couldnt-stop-saying-oh-my-god.html

wow, as a badmiton player myself it brings me great joy to read that article - thanks so much for posting it!

Perfect. I'm a Badminton player too, she really is superbly hot. Would love to get a tickle out of her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back