• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex and Tickling

We def do tickling before and during sex. Lots of different ways. During reg misinary sex sometimes I'll tickle my wifes sides. Id use my shoulders to block her from putting her arms down lol. Doggie style is a good one too as it gives easy access to her soles. Which makes me harder and makes the sex more intense. On the flip side with her on top she would tickle me and me bucking and moving around while get harder was great for her on top. Then tickling can be used as dirty talk too

It varies. Often it does but other times it doesn't. Same as cuddling or kissing. Sometimes it turns sexual, other times it's just a sweet, intimate moment.

Yes and no. I don't need sex with tickling but sometimes having sex while tied and tickled is a massive turn on. It's a mood thing.

I like it especially when my partner is blindfolded. It makes for an amazing foreplay. She is in general very tactile-oriented and it always makes for an amazing climax for her when I stimulate her in that way. That is one of the reasons why we have a huge collection of vibrators. Even right now for Valentine's day I ordered bluetooth vibrating panties for her. She was a few of these already but these are new and they are also connected to an app on my phone which I am hoping will allow me to actually play with her especially when I am away on business. I will share my experiences when we get it but I think it will be an amazing St. Valentines :p

Last edited:
Yes, yes, a trillion times, YES. I have a tickling fetish, and a fetish is partially defined as having to do with SEX.
I vividly remember a former play partner (from over twenty years ago), who quoted a television commercial for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups from 1972 (!)...
she said that tickling and sex were like "two great tastes that taste great together!"

...and if you're curious, you can see that 1972 commercial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuENAWds5B0

Yes! Tickling a sexy guy is a big turn on for me! I cannot help but to get aroused and unintentional precum when I just talk about it with someone! I get off in a very unique way that all of you likely have never heard of, not in the exact way I get off anyways!
I won't describe it here because I'm not sure how far we can do with sexual topics on here but I will say that it has to do with a guy's skinny or lean sexy tummy and tickling him until I....

The best position for me is missionary with one of her legs bent across my chest so her ankle rests against my chest. That way I can suck her toes until she is at the point of orgasm and then as she is cumming tickle the hell out of her sole. She says that it intensifies her orgasm.

It's so nice when my partner tickles my ear with his tongue while fucking me. The first time I saw it on iFriends sex cam and wanted to repeat it. Now none of our sex with a guy is complete without tickling. It makes my orgasm brighter.

Last edited:
For me, if it’s just like someone poking my ribs in fun, that’s one thing. If it’s the kind of tickling I enjoy then it’s always sexual, because it’s such a turn on.

For me, tickling during sex produces a much stronger orgasm and heightens every sense. Catherine the Great deployed professionally trained ticklers in her court whose only job was to tickle her feet before and during sex. I imagine this would be the dream job for many on this forum! Stimulating the thousands of nerve endings in your feet can produce enhanced pleasure. It works for me.

Tickling for me is very sexual, so yes, When I see an attractive woman being tickled, I'm instantly get aroused.
And so I always incorporate tickling into my sexual acts.

For me yes I never slept with someone who I haven’t ticketed in particular there feet 🦶 I don’t tickle my wife as burtal as I did anyone else unfortunately but still enough to scratch that itch

Wow, this thread is nearly 14 years old! Quite a testament to this forum and its ability to bring like-minded folks together. I LOVE this thread as it ‘touches’...pun intended :) ...upon a recurrent theme in my own sex life. Sex and tickling are inextricably linked for me. Always has been that way. I wish I could fully explain why, but I think it has to do with a woman’s laughter and her voice. Both of these attributes have to be in rather pleasurable synchronous fidelity in my brainspace so as to elicit more bloodflow to my manhood below my belt. Someone earlier in the discussion used the Reese’s Peanut Butter commercial analogy and I think that perfectly sums up my feeling about sex and tickling too. I recently wrote out a fantasy of mine as it relates to tickling videos I watch. The post could easily apply to anyone’s fantasies of tickling too. Here’s the link if anyone’s interested (warning - contains very explicit consensual sexual content between 2 males and a female):

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...tickling-fantasies-adults-only-explicit-nsfw/

Thanks for a great thread and discussion on a fascinating topic.

How amazing would this world be if it were filled with people being able to live out their ticklish fantasies :) with consenting adults :)

A most amazing world it would be.

Keep hope alive, and thanks for stopping by,
TLM

Last edited:
I tickle my Fiance then go into sex. most of the time its just sex, tickling is special time.

I love it when my boyfriend fucks me and tickles my ear with his tongue. It excites me even more and I can experience several orgasms in a row. I've seen something like this on amateur videos on https://camsvids.tv/categories/amateur/ After watching these videos, I feel like a nymphomaniac. My boyfriend likes it.

Last edited:
How can I convince my boyfriend to tickle me during sex? I feel like I would like it, but I'm a little shy to ask him for it.

Do it to him first then he might want to get
You back

I think he might find it weird though. Recently I thought about getting a body massager like this one https://lovermart.com/product/palm-power-extreme-body-massager-pink-2/, a good friend recently got one for herself, and she was very pleased by the quality and the results. So what I'm thinking to do is ask my boyfriend to get one for ourselves to use it on sensitive parts of my body during sex instead of just tickling with fingers, also we can use it for foreplay and other naughty things, haha. What do you guys think about it, is it a good idea to get a massager in this case? Just the thought of him using it on me while fucking is getting me excited.

I found out years ago quite by accident that my "ticklish areas" (sides, underarms, armpits, lower back) were hyper erogenous zones. During our lovemaking, my wife began lightly stroking my underarms and pits while I was on top in missionary position. My arms were stretched out to support me while making love to her, so they were totally accessible. Wow, it was electrifying and really increased the intensity of our lovemaking. She does not have the same sensations from those areas, but uses her 'tricks' on me regularly during sex. You might try that on your boyfriend and see what happens!

Does sex normally follow tickling in your life?

Actually, no. I wouldn't describe the enjoyment I get out of tickling as an inherently sexual thrill. It can be arousing, especially when the tickling is on or near erogenous zones but most of the people I've tickled were platonic friends or relatives and although my ex would tickle me fairly often, she did not find it a turn-on either.

I found out years ago quite by accident that my "ticklish areas" (sides, underarms, armpits, lower back) were hyper erogenous zones. During our lovemaking, my wife began lightly stroking my underarms and pits while I was on top in missionary position. My arms were stretched out to support me while making love to her, so they were totally accessible. Wow, it was electrifying and really increased the intensity of our lovemaking. She does not have the same sensations from those areas

So does that mean she's not ticklish in those areas? Or tickling her in those areas doesn't turn her on? Or both? Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back