Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/28/2021

Visit MTJ Publications for tickling comics and stories of every sort!

New from MTJ

Inescapable #7

Click here
9/23/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    For me, tickling during sex produces a much stronger orgasm and heightens every sense. Catherine the Great deployed professionally trained ticklers in her court whose only job was to tickle her feet before and during sex. I imagine this would be the dream job for many on this forum! Stimulating the thousands of nerve endings in your feet can produce enhanced pleasure. It works for me.

Tickling for me is very sexual, so yes, When I see an attractive woman being tickled, I'm instantly get aroused.
    And so I always incorporate tickling into my sexual acts.
    -
    "She is still screaming, not laughing! Keep working!"
    -

For me yes I never slept with someone who I havenít ticketed in particular there feet 🦶 I donít tickle my wife as burtal as I did anyone else unfortunately but still enough to scratch that itch

Wow, this thread is nearly 14 years old! Quite a testament to this forum and its ability to bring like-minded folks together. I LOVE this thread as it ‘touches’...pun intended ...upon a recurrent theme in my own sex life. Sex and tickling are inextricably linked for me. Always has been that way. I wish I could fully explain why, but I think it has to do with a woman’s laughter and her voice. Both of these attributes have to be in rather pleasurable synchronous fidelity in my brainspace so as to elicit more bloodflow to my manhood below my belt. Someone earlier in the discussion used the Reese’s Peanut Butter commercial analogy and I think that perfectly sums up my feeling about sex and tickling too. I recently wrote out a fantasy of mine as it relates to tickling videos I watch. The post could easily apply to anyone’s fantasies of tickling too. Here’s the link if anyone’s interested (warning - contains very explicit consensual sexual content between 2 males and a female):

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpres...explicit-nsfw/

Thanks for a great thread and discussion on a fascinating topic.

How amazing would this world be if it were filled with people being able to live out their ticklish fantasies with consenting adults

A most amazing world it would be.

Keep hope alive, and thanks for stopping by,
    TLM
    Last edited by laughtermech; 04-18-2021 at 06:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    ^Nice article...

I tickle my Fiance then go into sex. most of the time its just sex, tickling is special time.

I love it when my boyfriend fucks me and tickles my ear with his tongue. It excites me even more and I can experience several orgasms in a row. I've seen something like this on amateur videos on https://camsvids.tv/categories/amateur/ After watching these videos, I feel like a nymphomaniac. My boyfriend likes it.
    Last edited by Susana M Loera; 02-23-2021 at 09:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Susana M Loera View Post
    I love it when my boyfriend fucks me and tickles my ear with his tongue
    Sounds nice. Welcome to the forum!

__👣

How can I convince my boyfriend to tickle me during sex? I feel like I would like it, but I'm a little shy to ask him for it.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie.lowe View Post
    How can I convince my boyfriend to tickle me during sex? I feel like I would like it, but I'm a little shy to ask him for it.
    Do it to him first then he might want to get
    You back

Quote Originally Posted by Solestroker88 View Post
    Do it to him first then he might want to get
    You back
    I think he might find it weird though. Recently I thought about getting a body massager like this one https://lovermart.com/product/palm-p...ssager-pink-2/, a good friend recently got one for herself, and she was very pleased by the quality and the results. So what I'm thinking to do is ask my boyfriend to get one for ourselves to use it on sensitive parts of my body during sex instead of just tickling with fingers, also we can use it for foreplay and other naughty things, haha. What do you guys think about it, is it a good idea to get a massager in this case? Just the thought of him using it on me while fucking is getting me excited.

I found out years ago quite by accident that my "ticklish areas" (sides, underarms, armpits, lower back) were hyper erogenous zones. During our lovemaking, my wife began lightly stroking my underarms and pits while I was on top in missionary position. My arms were stretched out to support me while making love to her, so they were totally accessible. Wow, it was electrifying and really increased the intensity of our lovemaking. She does not have the same sensations from those areas, but uses her 'tricks' on me regularly during sex. You might try that on your boyfriend and see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by gawynn View Post
    Does sex normally follow tickling in your life?
    Actually, no. I wouldn't describe the enjoyment I get out of tickling as an inherently sexual thrill. It can be arousing, especially when the tickling is on or near erogenous zones but most of the people I've tickled were platonic friends or relatives and although my ex would tickle me fairly often, she did not find it a turn-on either.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345