• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

roller coaster tickling

jan

TMF Novice
(Soleseeker, just for you I am writing this without my lowercase and abbreviations ;-) )

For a ticklish person like myself, I've always thought the anticipation of being tickled is like the feeling I get just before I go on a wild ride at the amusement park or just before a really scary movie starts. I wonder if I will be able to handle what is about to come. Once I experienced the combined thrill of being tickled while riding a roller coaster.

My friend, another girl, and I and my boy friend went to one of those county carnivals where they have, among other things, rides. These are sort of miniature rides compared to big amusement parks like Six Flags. This carnival had a roller coaster and we decided to ride it. The seats were small -- really made for two people but the three of us just managed to squeeze into one seat. My firend and I on either side and my boy friend in the middle. I'm sure you can see what is coming ;-)

There wasn't an inch to spare. We were like sardines packed together. My boy friend placed an arm around each of us and we were still pressed together. By the way, this was the same boy friend who, with a friend, wrapped me in a sheet and tickled my helpless feet. But this was before that incident so I had no idea he loved to tickle.

As the ride started up my boy friend slid his hands between our arms and our rib cages and began to tickle both my friend and myself. We are both way too ticklish for our own good and we immediately erupted into peels of laughter. Since the ride was in progress and we were wedged in tightly there was absolutely no escape from his tickling fingers.

We both started to scream and shriek. Of course everyone else was screaming and shrieking so our voices just mixed in with all the others. We were jiggling in our seats trying desperately to do anything to escape the tickling but then everyone was jiggling in their seats. We looked and sounded just like everyone else except we were laughing and screaming and wiggling for very different reasons -- we were being unmercifully tickled on our ribs.

We each tried clamping our arms to our side to trap his tickling fingers but he just wiggled them up into the hollows of our underarms and that tickled even worse!

There was absolutely no escape and he tickled us constantly. Our other arms were pressed tightly against him so we couldn't pry them loose to try to pull his tickling hands away. If we'd been thinking we might've tried tickling him back since both his sides were somewhat exposed. I suppose if either of us had been less ticklish we might've tried that but we were so focused on our ticklishness and the intense rib and underarm tickle attack we were experiencing that we weren't thinking too clearly.

This was 100% no stop tickling. When I am tickled, even tied up except for really, really tight bondage like a mummy wrap, I twist and turn and writhe and thrash around so much there is always some "tickle relief" as I wiggle a ticklish spot away for a second or so from being tickled. But here there was absolutely no escape. Also when normally being tickled the tickler often pauses for a second or two (or more) to reposition himself or attack another ticklish spot or change tickle technique. Here there was none of that, just constant rib tickling from underarms down our ribcages and back up.

He tickled us the entire length of the ride. No one else knew of our ticklish predicament. To all other observers we just looked like everyone else riding the roller coaster, rocking to and fro, screaming and laughing, our faces red, our breath shallow and a frantic look in our eyes.

The ride only lasted for 8 or 9 minutes, maybe 10 at most. That doesn't sound like long, but if you are at all ticklish try enduring an absolutely non-stop tickling on some of your most ticklish spots for that long.

Each time the roller coaster came around to the platform my friend and I were praying the ride would end along with our ticklish torment and every time the cars didn't slow but began another circuit we knew our tickle torture would continue and we screamed all the more.

As the cars finally began slowing he eased up on his tickling and, smiling, gave each of us a kiss on the cheek. My friend and I were like limp noodles. We staggered to the little girls' room and splashed water on our faces. That was without a doubt the most intense roller coaster ride I've ever experienced!

Last edited:
Sweet!

Now THAT`S a great way to disguise a good bout of tickling!!!

Thanks for relating your adventure,Jan! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

That's quite the story, getting tickled on a rollercoaster, sounded like quite the experience.

jan said:
(Soleseeker, just for you I am writing this without my lowercase and abbreviations ;-) )

For a ticklish person like myself, I've always thought the anticipation of being tickled is like the feeling I get just before I go on a wild ride at the amusement park or just before a really scary movie starts. I wonder if I will be able to handle what is about to come. Once I experienced the combined thrill of being tickled while riding a roller coaster.

My friend, another girl, and I and my boy friend went to one of those county carnivals where they have, among other things, rides. These are sort of miniature rides compared to big amusement parks like Six Flags. This carnival had a roller coaster and we decided to ride it. The seats were small -- really made for two people but the three of us just managed to squeeze into one seat. My firend and I on either side and my boy friend in the middle. I'm sure you can see what is coming ;-)

There wasn't an inch to spare. We were like sardines packed together. My boy friend placed an arm around each of us and we were still pressed together. By the way, this was the same boy friend who, with a friend, wrapped me in a sheet and tickled my helpless feet. But this was before that incident so I had no idea he loved to tickle.

As the ride started up my boy friend slid his hands between our arms and our rib cages and began to tickle both my friend and myself. We are both way too ticklish for our own good and we immediately erupted into peels of laughter. Since the ride was in progress and we were wedged in tightly there was absolutely no escape from his tickling fingers.

We both started to scream and shriek. Of course everyone else was screaming and shrieking so our voices just mixed in with all the others. We were jiggling in our seats trying desperately to do anything to escape the tickling but then everyone was jiggling in their seats. We looked and sounded just like everyone else except we were laughing and screaming and wiggling for very different reasons -- we were being unmercifully tickled on our ribs.

We each tried clamping our arms to our side to trap his tickling fingers but her just wiggled them up into the hollows of our underarms and that tickled even worse!

There was absolutely no escape and he tickled us constantly. Our other arms were pressed tightly against him so we couldn't pry them loose to try to pull his tickling hands away. If we'd been thinking we might've tried tickling him back since both his sides were somewhat exposed. I suppose if either of us had been less ticklish we might've tried that but we were so focused on our ticklishness and the intense rib and underarm tickle attack we were experiencing that we weren't thinking too clearly.

This was 100% no stop tickling. When I am tickled, even tied up except for really, really tight bondage like a mummy wrap, I twist and turn and writhe and thrash around so much there is always some "tickle relief" as I wiggle a ticklish spot away for a second or so from being tickled. But here there was absolutely no escape. Also when normally being tickled the tickler often pauses for a second or two (or more) to reposition himself or attack another ticklish spot or change tickle technique. Here there was none of that, just constant rib tickling from underarms down our ribcages and back up.

He tickled us the entire length of the ride. No one else knew of our ticklish predicament. To all other observers we just looked like everyone else riding the roller coaster, rocking to and fro, screaming and laughing, our faces red, our breath shallow and a frantic look in our eyes.

The ride only lasted for 8 or 9 minutes, maybe 10 at most. That doesn't sound like long, but if you are at all ticklish try enduring an absolutely non-stop tickling on some of your most ticklish spots for that long.

Each time the roller coaster came around to the platform my friend and I were praying the ride would end along with our ticklish torment and every time the cars didn't slow but began another circuit we knew our tickle torture would continue and we screamed all the more.

As the cars finally began slowing he eased up on his tickling and, smiling, gave each of us a kiss on the cheek. My friend and I were like limp noodles. We staggered to the little girls' room and splashed water on our faces. That was without a doubt the most intense roller coaster ride I've ever experienced!

Did you mention mummy wrap? :manicd:

Hi Jan

That must have been never ending ticklish torture for you and your friend. Did you and her get revenge on him ? I read some of your other posts. I like the one where your brothers would chase after you, hold you down and tickle you. Where did they tickle the most ? Are u the only one in your family that is super ticklish ? Where is your most ticklish spot ? How old were you all at the time ? My friend and i use to hold his older sister down and tickle her from head to toe

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back