• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most beautiful woman you've ever tickled

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I'm just curious; Guys, can you think of the most beautiful, hottest women you've ever tickled? Describe the women(namely, what celebrity they most resembled) and describe their reaction. Were they ticklish? And if so, where? Be honest. I know we'd all like to think all beautiful women are ticklish, but that's not always the case. Not to leave the ladies out, if any ladies out there want to describe tickling a good-looking guy, by all means feel free(not that I care about ticklish guys, I'm just an equal oppurtunity ticklefile)
I'll start;
I can think of 4 definite hotties, I've had the pleasure of tickling;
1)This one awesome blonde in college who looked like Jamie Bergman(although nobody heard of Jamie back then, so I guess this would be pre-Jamie) except she had real curly hair, which I love. And yes, she was ticklish EVERYWHERE! Especially the feet. Even the tops of her feet her more ticklish than most peoples soles
2)A smokin' brunette, again in college, who looked like a more buxom version of Valerie Bertinelli, complete w/ freckles, a button nose, and a beautiful smile. Unfortunately she wasn't ticklish anywhere(believe me, I tried)
3)This blonde goddess I used to work with. She was georgious!!! She looked like Heather Locklear, except she had those Sissy Spacek "sleepy eyes", and they were clear blue, almost hypnotic. Plus she had the cutest dimples, when she laughed - and because she was so hyper ticklish, she probably laughed a lot. Unfortunately, I had to control myself, because I mainly saw her in the office. But I still found out that she was hyper-ticklish in the ribs, and feet!
4)Finally another blonde. This one looked like Susan Anton(only much prettier) who was only ticklish in the feet. But since I'm a foot guy, I didn't mind.
That's my list. How 'bout yours

Gory details

Did you tie and tickle these women? What about the "office" encounter, any foot play?

Here we go...

Okay!

This will sound like a Prince Vegematic story, however, I have thoroughly tickled a girl who was a two time Miss Ohio Contestant. The last time she competed, she finished as 1st runner-up.

This girl and I had a rapporte that went back to High School. I'll just say that she wasn't exactly in with the "in-crowd" then, and hadn't blossomed. But I had a gut feeling that she was going to be a beaut!!!! Too bad I didn't get that feeling about certain stocks!!! We went to one of those high school dances and that's when the tickling started. We rekindled things later after a few years into college.

She was approx. 5'9", 115 lbs (with keys in pocket and boots on), size 5 jeans, and her feet...out of this world!!! Size 8 1/2, super high arches, perfect length toes, always painted, and always ticklish!!! On top of all that she was extremely talented and graduated with honors from undergrad and grad school.

If I had to describe her, I'd say Jules Asner meets....hell I don't know!!!! She looked like her!!!! She was hot...and I made a piss poor decision about our relationship!

When I tickled her feet...she practically convulsed. Once at her house, she yelled to her Mother to make me stop tickling her feet (Her Mom was a definitely ticklish M.I.L.F., and she had a hot sister to boot!).

She was truly a blessing for me, and in hindsight, a poorly handled relationship on my part. I would love to just send her flowers and apologize, but I'm sure she's with a male supermodel now, living in Italy.

If anyone doubts my story, all I can say is....EAT A BAG OF SHIT!!! YOU SUCK!!!! (Sorry Mods!) Oh....and I have pictures to prove it!!!

Sorry for the insecure, defensive, reactionary response, but this is sort of a subject of regret on my part.

Rasputin

The most beautiful woman I ever tickled was Rebekah, an ex of mine. I've posted a few Memoirs stories about her in the Stories section, and pretty much based Sara on her, so I guess describing her would be a moot point. She was also the most excrutiatingly ticklish woman I've ever known, her reactions ranging from erotic moaning to hysterical laughter depending on the type of tickling we happened to be exploring at the time.

Ever have that "One you let go then beat yourself up about for ten years"?

That would be Rebekah.:cool:

Actually..

I do doubt it. My Aunt is an organizer for Miss Ohio and has known every girl who has been involved for the last 25 or 30 years. SO who is the girl. I'll ask her.

Hmmmmmm I tickled a mother daughter team once. Yes they were tied. Both were very hot. I tend to think it's stupid and idiotic to compare how people look compared to celebrities simply because with a celebrity you're seeing an air brushed, made up version of the person.

Both ladies were beautiful and looked like themselves.

Be Safe

Tron

ooh dave i feel realy sorry for you man!

the most beutiful women ive ever tickled is my currant partner "Ayesha"... and im not gunna make the mistake of letting her go. :devil: :devil:

lighten up Neut!

Hey Neutron! Is it really necessary to bring such negativity & cynicism to the forum? First you start by doubting Rasputin's story, and you say you're going to "check w/your aunt", about beauty pageants in Ohio. His word should be good enough. Secondly you say it's "stupid, and idiotic" to compare people to celebrities. You could've simply said you don't agree w/comparing people to celebrities. I only threw in the part about celebrities, so anyone who reads this post, has a general idea of what the ticklee's look like. Saying that someone was "hot, and looked like themselves" doesn't tell anyone anything. You don't need words like stupid, and idiotic to make your point!

Last edited:
I'm A songwriter who was auditioning female singers some years back. A woman from Chicago showed up and really wanted in. She was drop dead gorgeous and dressed to kill but had this billy goatlike vibrato in her voice that really wasn't working for the music. My writing partner wasn't into using her but she was A nice girl who was really trying hard so I invited her over to my house to work on the songs privately. At one point, in reference to the unwanted vibrato, she said "If I do it again, poke me." I took her up on her suggestion and she soon discovered that it tickled quite A bit. We spent several hours working on the songs with tickling becoming the penalty for any mistake she made. The problem got somewhat better and she soon confided in me that the tickling, while it drove her crazy, seemed to be relaxing her. I have to say, that while she never ended up in the band and I havn't spoken to her since, the memory of those few hours has stuck with me to this day.

The most beautiful woman I've ever tickled? Go to TickleTown's Specials Section and you'll see one of the top contenders getting tickled Fir$t Hand.
I'm glad I have video clips to prove it. I wouldn't want anybody doubting me.
Just for the record, when someone claims to have tickled a celeb we have what we call the "Serial Test". Please don't ask me to explain the origin of the name. To pass the Serial Test all one needs to do is mail Scooby a picture. Scooby does NOT post the pic unless you give him clearance.
Rasputin's story sounded realistic. But he left out the part where he and prince vegeta hooked up at the pageant and Jennifer Lopez was one of the guest judges. The Prince tied up Jennifer and....

...and as long as we're using this thread for over testosteroned bragging, I've also tickled the ladies on the following links. You guys can be the judge as to who is the hottest.

http://www.kruegerphoto.com/Katie_Allanah/

http://www.suzimccoppin.com/guests/guestindex.htm

http://members.aol.com/bluemodel
The model on this link is better known as Julie Simone.

I'm not sure if the producers of the main video companies would feel comfortable picking one of their models over another, so I doubt we'll see them contribute to this thread. If TIB actually did contribute I think he'd say ElkeJ or Sara, at least that's what I'd say. Then again, I'm unsure if he's ever tickled Kathy.

As far as comparing to celebs, I think it's a good way of describing what someone looks like. Knowing that Rasputin's friend looked like Jules Asner made the post even better.

What's the sense of tickling beautiful women if you can't brag about it?

Oh Dear...here we go...

Remember,
Golden Rule, people, Golden Rule.

Tron,
You have a habbit of being abraisive in situations that do not warrant it. Please stop it.

Magic Fingers,
I couldn't have said it better myself. I know how you must feel, however, don't get worked up about it (that's exactly what people want when they post such things). Please let the Mods do the enforcing.

All,
The best thing any member can do is just report quetionable threads to the Mods. We'll take it from there.:)

Cooler Heads

Of course you're right Mia. I was already in a bad mood when I saw Tron's reply, but that's no excuse for aggravating the situation.
Maybe I need to be disciplined!(he he he) ;)

Here's the top three...

#3. One of the Girls I had a crush on back in Grade School, Goosed her in High school. She looks and sounds like Jessica Biel but chubbier.

#2.Imagine Alicia Silverstone as a Midget, I tickled her 7 times. I mentioned her in my Poll would you tickle someone who was dating someone else.

And at #1 Imagine Sarah McLachlan with a darker complexion, with a darker complexion, a voice like Teresa Hill and a laugh like April O'Neil. But she imagines herself looking like Sarah Michelle Gellar

It's a tough call between these two.

I dated a girl who looked a lot like Sandra Bullock, except with sharper face features, and she was shorter and had a more athletic looking body. The only places she was ticklish was her sides and feet. She was only moderately ticklish on her sides, but absolutely couldn't stand having her feet touched. I tickled her sides a lot, and she kind of enjoyed it. But the few times I got her feet good she pitched a fit. I mean exploding with laughter, yelling and hitting! She really hated having her feet tickled, so out of respect I only did it a few times.

The second was a girl from my apartment complex who looked like a cross between Halle Berry & Anna Nicole Smith, I kid you not. We were just friends, although I would have like it otherwise! She was extremely ticklish it seemed everywhere. I once had a chance to tickle her belly, feet and underarms when we were both at our apt. complex pool.

In the "big miss" category, this girl I went to high school with was gorgeous. 5'8", maybe 125, olive skin, great legs, large chest and once we were on a houseboat together. I tried tickling her in several places, and got nothing. She wasn't ticklish at all. Oh well!

The hottest girl I ever tickled was a good friend of mine who knew about my fetish and let me tickle her feet and sides for a few minutes because she knew I'd been going through a bad time and needed something to cheer me up. I can't think of a specific celebrity she looks like, but believe me when I tell you this girl probably could have a career as an Express fashion model. She's excruciatingly ticklish and hates being tickled, but she had the sexiest laugh (to go along with her sexiest everything else).

It is a sad day when common hooligans say Ni to defenseless forum members.
I think I may need to change my vote. I just tickled this girl today:
http://images1.onemodelplace.com/omp/photo_display_model.cfm?Image_ID=206587

I couldn't fit the entire link on one line. I hope it works. If not, I'd say this girl bears somewhat of a resemblense to Jessica Alba. I will soon be posting pics of this beauty being tickled to the images section.

:yowzer: You get to tickle girls that look like THAT and you're complaining about having "NI!" said to you?

Sir, if you do not provide us with pictures of this, I shall be forced to say "NI!" to you again! :p

Wallstreet?...

...I hate you!!!!

Seriously, congrats on all the lovely ladies you've managed to get under your fingers. If you ever want someone to give you a hand, or just a comrade-in-arms...drop me a line. I'm serious. My granddad always said that you'll never get what you want if you don't go for it, so here's my open invitation.

And I won't even wear a mask! he he he...:cool:

Wall Street,

I bow my head in humble reverence before you....[pause for respectful moment of silence]...I wish to spend the rest of my days living vicariously through you.

OK, not ALL of my days, but the ones where you get to tickle Jessica Alba's long-lost twin sister.

Congratulations. Please torture me with the tickish details.

This is one of those subjects that crops up on the various tickle forums every now and then. I've always been fascinated by it because I have my fantasies like most other guys, I guess.

Furthermore, looks are always so much a matter of personal preference.

Still, I noticed up to this point only one tickler found his current partner to be his most beautiful ticklee. I have always thought a guy is really missing out on the perfect gift supplied by Mother Nature if he doesn't consider his current partner ro be the most beautiful lass that ever lived. I say that because once we come to that realization, our world lights up to radiance each time she wanders into view.

Since we should theoretically see her more often than any other person in the world, that's a great deal of radiance.

Then if you are a tickling fanatic like me, and she lets me tickle, wow! Her looks just get better day after day.

Anyway, thats the way I feel, and this weekend she put on a new nightie that could not be resisted.

Hiram

My most beautiful ticklee

A girl in college. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, olivy shade of skin, and was of Italian extraction. She too looked a little like Valarie Bertinelli, but about 3 or 4 inches taller. One night, after attending a party with her I removed her boots and started on her nyloned feet. She was about a 7 on the 10 scale of ticklishness. After attacking her ribs for a short time she gave up and cried uncle. (We had a contest going). We dated for a few months, never had a bondage session, but had a few tickle fights. We split up when her ex boyfriend returned home from the service. Happy thoughts about her, always.:D

Aaaaahem...

...as if I really need to say it!?

My love..Patti aka shygirl. Now and forever...:) :lovestory :veryhappy

TTD

You know you would have been in BIG TROUBLE if you DIDN't give that answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shy girl said:
You know you would have been in BIG TROUBLE if you DIDN't give that answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Oh bbbb-baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby, there IS no other answer as far as I am concerned, even though I LOVE trouble:p :devil: as much as I LOVE you;) .

Well, maybe not quiet as much.

TTD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back