• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Bond Girl

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I was in Barnes & Noble recently, and I spotted a book entitled "The Bond Women"(I don't remember if that's the exact title) & I looked up Shirley Eaton. She's the beautiful blonde who played Jill Masterson(who, in my humble opinion was much hotter than Pussy Galore) in Goldfinger. The reason I was curious about her, was that in the movie,(as any Bond fan is well aware) her character died, from skin suffocation, when her entire body was painted gold. I was hoping to see if they use paint brushes, and if it tickled. Well I struck paydirt. The book included an excerpt from Time magazine (the golden Shirley was on the cover of that issue), which went something like this; " 'It tickles!' Shirley gurgled as the make-up artists used paint brushes everywhere, even the soles of her feet." I was always curious about her, because, in addition to being beautiful, there were some great sole shots in the movie(and now we know those soles are ticklish!). Too bad her character dies so early in the flick :(

Great find!!!! I wondered the EXACT same thing!!! Thanks man!!!!

;) I have an old film magazine somewhere with a picture on the front showing Shirley Eaton being painted for the part. She is wearing only a tiny bikini and is being painted with a brush. I will do a search and post here if I can find it!

Nice find

It's tough to beat those Bond girls... then again, I only want to tickle them :whip: . :)sowrong: Uhhh... I'm going to have to come up with an address for everyone to write and complain to after that joke)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back